PDA

View Full Version : A lie which was propagated and seems to now be common...

bobbylion
29-08-2015, 07:04
I seem to be coming across so many posts of people with Xbox 1 who are believing that over on the PS4 everything is perfect... i'm not sure who started it, fanboys or SMS but certainly SMS have used this lie to help themselves, blame it on the tools if you like..

My xbox is not having the major issues and not all PS4 users report same issues...

I go on GTPlanet and alot of PS4 users are having same issues as xbox 1 users.

Please before you get your parents rush out and buy a PS4 and throw away your xbox "dat's rubbish" at least research on a less biased site.....
There have been threads about PS4 crashes after patch 3 but they got hidden..

Dresden
29-08-2015, 07:34
Not sure about your comments on SMS. I have not read anything myself which suggests what you say. They have maintained a level of openness and communication with gamers that I wish more companies reached.

I will agree about what you say about Xbox though. My game here had none of the problems that other people reported. Perhaps I have just been lucky, I don't really know. Right out of the box everything performed as I expected. Now with each added patch the goodness keeps on giving.

I have no complaints about the excitement about the PS4. Last generation the 360 was miles better than PS3 as that console was so difficult to code on, so it is understandable that they are feeling better. I have never had a chance to compare Pcars on Xone and PS4 so it doesn't really bother me either way.

Lars Rosenquist
29-08-2015, 08:20
There have been threads about PS4 crashes after patch 3 but they got hidden..
You mean this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37281-PS4-Crash-to-Home-Screen-After-Patch-3-0), that's stickied on top of the forum by the admins so it's visible and easy to find at all times? The thread where the admins/devs asked specifically for peoples help to aid in solving those crashes?

The claims of lying and hiding are a bit untrue don't you think?

Bealdor
29-08-2015, 08:21
Closing this before it becomes another console war thread.

Btw. if you mean that "hiding those threads" means making this PS4 crash thread sticky (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?27927-PS4-Multiplayer-Bug-Reports-%28NO-CHAT!%29) then I totally agree with you.
So stop the false accusations that SMS is trying to hide those problems so they could blame it on the console.

Man, I'm tired of this console war nonsense...