PDA

View Full Version : Mad Catz Steering Wheel after patch 3.0 problem

MarcusB
29-08-2015, 12:37
Before patch 3.0 everything was fine.
After patch 3.0..xbox1 on, start up game --> play and...no steering wheel found (Mad Catz). In the settings of the game only the default xbox controller.
Disconnect steering wheel from xbox (disconnect usb cable) and connecting again doesn't help.
Rebooting (power of/on) xbox doesn't help.

So i tried another racing game, everything works fine. I go back into Project Cars and the steering wheel shows up in settings. Nice, everything looks ok in the menu but while racing my YBAX buttons aren't working. In the menu they work fine and my pedals/wheel are reacting fine too. The other buttons work ok too.
I restart the XBoX, start up the game but same problem, steering wheel shows up but while racing YBAX buttons are a no go....tried another game and all works fine.
One other strange things...while in menu i can't go to timetrial anymore..it's locked??

Before the patch I had no problems at all, start up, race, enjoy.
I hope someone can help me out here, suggestions are welcome.

--update--
I turned off the xbox (frustrated, had to cool down) and 30 minutes later I turned it on.
The timetrial is available again...also the YBAX buttons works again but after some racing and turning off the xbox the same problems happen again (except the timetrial issue, that's ok now).

PAUL Y0UNG
29-08-2015, 12:46
I also appear to have the issue with my thrustmaster 458 itilia wheel, to resolve it i switch off the controller as this is set as the number 1 controller. This then allows the wheel to be "controller 1", then all i do is switch the pad back on to allow chat. Bit annoying but not a huge issue

Dan77 DESTROYER
29-08-2015, 12:50
I also appear to have the issue with my thrustmaster 458 itilia wheel, to resolve it i switch off the controller as this is set as the number 1 controller. This then allows the wheel to be "controller 1", then all i do is switch the pad back on to allow chat. Bit annoying but not a huge issue

Had this problem last night, got it sorted with some help on here.