PDA

View Full Version : Does "vote kick" work yet?

creepyd
29-08-2015, 18:19
I just played a 'race' where this guy named "BP" was blocking the track deliberately blocking people, definitely the kind of player who needs a permanent ban from PCars (online at least).
There were 16 players and through the chat everyone starting vote kicking this player.
I reckon at least 10 people voted, and yet the qualifying ended and BP was still in the game.

The then proceeded to speed off the grid to the front before everyone moved and do the same in the race, ruining it for everyone - all because the kick didn't work.

So how many people are needed to kick someone?
Does it work at all?
Over 50% definitely voted to kick..

I found other threads requesting the host kick which would be nice, but voting needs to work too.
I think it would be nice if a small pop up appeared in the corner (out of view) so you could press one of two keys to vote for any ongoing vote - it wasn't obvious.

madmax2069
29-08-2015, 18:23
Vote to kick only works when the majority of the people in the lobby vote. So in short it doesn't work very often or at all (because people just wont vote) The other bad thing is once they get kicked they can simply rejoin the room as the game doesnt ban them from the room they was kicked from.

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:11
Vote to kick only works when the majority of the people in the lobby vote. So in short it doesn't work very often or at all (because people just wont vote) The other bad thing is once they get kicked they can simply rejoin the room as the game doesnt ban them from the room they was kicked from.

indeed, majority needs to vote but mostly no one will vote and in the race you can hear them cursing the hell out of the rammer :D

The system should be easier to see and apply to vote to kick someone. 70 of ppl dont know how to vote to kick someone!

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:28

indeed, majority needs to vote but mostly no one will vote and in the race you can hear them cursing the hell out of the rammer :D

The system should be easier to see and apply to vote to kick someone. 70 of ppl dont know how to vote to kick someone!

NWRStorm
30-08-2015, 16:10
A problem i found out yesterday, is that when you being kicked from a lobby, it just says that you lost the connection to the lobby. It should say that you was kicked so you know it directly. It would have saved a lot of time for everyone. They need to fix so you can't rejoin as well.