PDA

View Full Version : Funny dudes out there...

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:05
I dont know why but in the last few days after the race were i was dominant, leading the race but at the end I was rammed, pushed off the track, hitted etc, getting constantly messages"jajajajajajajajaja i won u loose, you bad driver"....or" you dirty driver you.."...hahahaha....!!!

Ohhh please fix the MP pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NemethR
29-08-2015, 19:11
I dont know why but in the last few days after the race were i was dominant, leading the race but at the end I was rammed, pushed off the track, hitted etc, getting constantly messages"jajajajajajajajaja i won u loose, you bad driver"....or" you dirty driver you.."...hahahaha....!!!

Ohhh please fix the MP pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Join a League, and you won't have these issues.
No game developer is able to fix peoples brains.

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:13
Join a League, and you won't have these issues.
No game developer is able to fix peoples brains.

some things can be fixed for example the game, penalty system, rammers, dirty drivers..etc..!

Sankyo
29-08-2015, 19:16
some things can be fixed for example the game, penalty system, rammers, dirty drivers..etc..!

How does a penalty system stop someone spoiling a race when only one time ramming in a whole race will ruin it? Anyone who can join a server can ruin the race. Racing with known good drivers on a closed server is the only way. BTW the dedicated server has a blacklist, which should be able to deal with this. Any in-game stuff will always be too late, you have to make sure these people don't join a server in the first place.

NemethR
29-08-2015, 19:16

Game is good, penalty system is good (after patch 3.0), rammers, and dirty driver you can't fix. - unfortunately.

Psychomatrix
29-08-2015, 19:18
Can understand but how people drive is not in the hands of the dev. Some players play this game like mario kart. I had nice fights and then someone destroy everything. But the most players running fair.

Flaw3dGenius
29-08-2015, 19:22
Game is good, penalty system is good (after patch 3.0), rammers, and dirty driver you can't fix. - unfortunately.

You could give them penalty's

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:25
How does a penalty system stop someone spoiling a race when only one time ramming in a whole race will ruin it? Anyone who can join a server can ruin the race. Racing with known good drivers on a closed server is the only way. BTW the dedicated server has a blacklist, which should be able to deal with this. Any in-game stuff will always be too late, you have to make sure these people don't join a server in the first place.

cutting track hard, with full throttle deserves DQ immediately! next time he wount do it again, simple is that or? I can´t know who´s dirty and who´s clean...in Qualy everyone is "ok", in the race they show their true "skill" of ramming and cutting the track etc..!

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:26

do u drive in public lobbies or in a league?

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:28
Can understand but how people drive is not in the hands of the dev. Some players play this game like mario kart. I had nice fights and then someone destroy everything. But the most players running fair.

a see you as a normal person who can see some thing but other who says"game good-penalty system good" are blind or they just wont admit that the penalty system is garbage!

madmax2069
29-08-2015, 19:28
Here we go with this guy again.

As stated in the many topics you've started and posts before about the same rant.

You are not going to stop people from ruining a race regardless of what the devs add to the game. What part of this can't you understand ?

This is what you're going to run into when you play in random open lobbies, and nothing that the devs add will stop it, understand that now.

Let me ask you, what can the devs add to the game that will stop this 100% ? Because I can counter anything you say.

Sankyo
29-08-2015, 19:30
cutting track hard, with full throttle deserves DQ immediately! next time he wount do it again, simple is that or?
And what if I was forced to cut hard with my foot on the throttle to avoid an accident? Or if it happened because of an accident?

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:31
Here we go with this guy again.

As stated in the many topics you've started and posts before about the same rant.

You are not going to stop people from ruining a race regardless of what the devs add to the game. What part of this can't you understand ?

This is what you're going to run into when you play in random open lobbies, and nothing that the devs add will stop it, understand that now.

Let me ask you, what can the devs add to the game that will stop this 100% ? Because I can counter anything you say.

knock your self out
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37566-How-to-imropve-MP-experience-%28SMS-devs-9

next time turn ur brain ON when u write such idiotic post!

peace out....and keep it OT here, thnx!

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:34
And what if I was forced to cut hard with my foot on the throttle to avoid an accident? Or if it happened because of an accident?

penalty system will reconize this action as corner cutting...simple is that...it wont allow you to drive without penalty....forced, glued (stucked) cars, hitted out of the track and when re-joning u get penalty....this is what needs to be fixed-penalty system!

I never said that they need to"fix"idiots out there, but to prevent idiots to ram others, cut track easily-this is possible!

madmax2069
29-08-2015, 19:40
knock your self out
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?37566-How-to-imropve-MP-experience-%28SMS-devs-9

next time turn ur brain ON when u write such idiotic post!

peace out....and keep it OT here, thnx!

So instead of going one by one and listing a counter with each of those suggestions

Nothing there that will outright stop someone from ruining your race. Some can be circumvented, some can be used in their favor to ruin your race, some will cause more issues then they prevent, some only take into effect only after the damage has been done and sometimes makes matters worse, some will take away from the game.

penalty system will reconize this action as corner cutting...simple is that...it wont allow you to drive without penalty....forced, glued (stucked) cars, hitted out of the track and when re-joning u get penalty....this is what needs to be fixed-penalty system!

I never said that they need to"fix"idiots out there, but to prevent idiots to ram others, cut track easily-this is possible!

There is no way for the game to know what was intentional or accidental.

One thing that could be done is if there is a wreck or a disabled car in the road the game will apply a free zone around said car/wreck to where you can go off road to avoid without receiving a penalty. But that is already after the wreck has occurred.

Sankyo
29-08-2015, 19:42

So I behave normally during qualification, then at race start the first thing I do off the line is turn my car into yours and ruin your race. I then get a penalty from the game. How is that fixing anything?

joe_diben
29-08-2015, 19:43
I can think of another very popular sim that has a system in place to prevent dirty driving. In my experience that system works exceedingly well. Yes, sometimes you are punished for other people's mistakes, but overall the penalty system works great at preventing (not eliminating) dirty driving. I'm sure something similar could be implemented in p-cars if the developers are so inclined.

While I agree that the best solution is to join a league, however leagues aren't for everyone. Most leagues run on time slot per week. What do you do for the rest of the week, spend 6 days tuning and testing? Not only that but you have to commit to that time slot on a weekly basis of els you don't get your racing fix. You are limited to cars that the league is running, and with can get boring. Even finding a league is difficult. You need to find something that fits into your schedule, and is running a format that interest you. Either that or you start your own league that fits your wants and needs and hope the people join.

I'm not raging on league racing, I have been a part of many over the years, and they provide a great place to race. People just need to realize that leagues don't work for everyone.

Gravit8
29-08-2015, 19:44
[QUOTE

Let me ask you, what can the devs add to the game that will stop this 100% ? Because I can counter anything you say.[/QUOTE]

Implement Iracings penalty system?
Just saying
it could be fixed, but it won't. Too much work.
Iracing is special

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:45
So instead of going one by one and listing a counter with each of those suggestions

Nothing there that will outright stop someone from ruining your race. Some can be circumvented, some can be used in their favor to ruin your race, some will cause more issues then they prevent, some only take into effect only after the damage has been done and sometimes makes matters worse, some will take away from the game.

There is no way for the game to know what was intentional or accidental.

so you´ll say that the current penalty system is good?

maurice-pascale
29-08-2015, 19:47
It is not impossible to clear MP with all the rammers, dirty drivers etc.

IRacing is the best example, there it works.....it is a hard way, but it is not impossible

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:47
So I behave normally during qualification, then at race start the first thing I do off the line is turn my car into yours and ruin your race. I then get a penalty from the game. How is that fixing anything?

Not fix-prevent! If you say that the current system is good, ok, but come one seasion play public lobbies then come here talk again :)

FasterThenYou
29-08-2015, 19:49
I can think of another very popular sim that has a system in place to prevent dirty driving. In my experience that system works exceedingly well. Yes, sometimes you are punished for other people's mistakes, but overall the penalty system works great at preventing (not eliminating) dirty driving. I'm sure something similar could be implemented in p-cars if the developers are so inclined.

While I agree that the best solution is to join a league, however leagues aren't for everyone. Most leagues run on time slot per week. What do you do for the rest of the week, spend 6 days tuning and testing? Not only that but you have to commit to that time slot on a weekly basis of els you don't get your racing fix. You are limited to cars that the league is running, and with can get boring. Even finding a league is difficult. You need to find something that fits into your schedule, and is running a format that interest you. Either that or you start your own league that fits your wants and needs and hope the people join.

I'm not raging on league racing, I have been a part of many over the years, and they provide a great place to race. People just need to realize that leagues don't work for everyone.

yep, my point!

Sankyo
29-08-2015, 19:51

IRacing is the best example, there it works.....it is a hard way, but it is not impossible

Personally I think that iRacing works because the huge investment of both money and time scares away the usual crash kiddies. The safety rating system does not kick players out AFAIK, they'll only be stuck on the lowest level forever. Do races on the lowest level in iRacing consits of crash fests? If yes, then the rating system works. If also the lowest level is free of crash kiddies, it's not the safety rating system but the said time and money investment that keeps the idiots out the door.

lifeofbrian
29-08-2015, 19:52
I'm afraid SMS can't fix people being ***holes.

madmax2069
29-08-2015, 19:55

iRacings pay to play is enough to keep most dirty racers away in itself, but even in iRacing you can run into dirty drivers, plenty of video's on youtube prove that.

Psychomatrix
29-08-2015, 20:53
Iracing is a complete different concept and not every developer could build such a system. I'm really curious if the league system in fm6 function as da. Grennawalt had explained.
Racing in leagues is one option but it's lot of fun to jump in a public session and find guys who's on the same level.

maurice-pascale
29-08-2015, 21:36
iRacings pay to play is enough to keep most dirty racers away in itself, but even in iRacing you can run into dirty drivers, plenty of video's on youtube prove that.

For sure, first all dirty drivers must show there self, to get kicked after it......Iracing got a good secure, which watch out for those dirty drivers...thats why i think it costs a lot to play it.....that makes sure that only people ,which really want to play the game, join IRacing......

it is a good way i think.....but for now impossible to get it for Pcars......but maybe would it be also a good way for Pcars in MP.....it gets more and more people which are annoyed about the bad drivers in multiplayer........and to have a good watched online mutliplayer at Pcars would be a good thing....
.almost all dirty drivers are some guys which not really take it seriously and just drive for stupid fun online, so why nkt make a closed multiplayer for people which really want to have great race's against others online?....and at thks point would be Pcars miles better then IRacing, because at Pcars there are practice, career, single events against AI and time trials.......and when someone really want to race online against others he would proof that he means it serious and will drive clean to join online racing at Pcars......maybe a lobby for just for fun online drivers would be great, where all the others (dirty drivers/ not so serious taking online drivers) could drive against each others.......or just playing offline, what is good enough for me, when AI gets better for the future.....

Its just a idea......IRacing does it very well, but they only focus on online......

Gravit8
29-08-2015, 23:21
Personally I think that iRacing works because the huge investment of both money and time scares away the usual crash kiddies. The safety rating system does not kick players out AFAIK, they'll only be stuck on the lowest level forever. Do races on the lowest level in iRacing consits of crash fests? If yes, then the rating system works. If also the lowest level is free of crash kiddies, it's not the safety rating system but the said time and money investment that keeps the idiots out the door.

Meh. It's the rating system that keeps that place clean. Plain and simple. Lots of spoiled brats with money out there. It just works because It's legit. If you can't hang, you leave.
Iracing is in a league of its own.
The time and money investment isn't huge either. I played for a month and never even considered paying for content. The one star Mazda and Laguna seca was enough to keep me entertained for awhile.
Played as much as I could enjoy for pretty cheap. I'd do another round at a discount again.
But I'd never pay full price.
People try to say it's expensive because of extra content. But you have to be extremely dedicated to get to that content. Would take months to years to work through the free cars that they give you and level up to the next tier of racing. Where you need to buy the next class of car. Then train/race for months in it again

JupiterJoe
29-08-2015, 23:39
I would like to trial an automatic DQ penalty for making contact with another car three times in 30 secs.

Psychomatrix
30-08-2015, 01:52
Does not function because people drive in your way or some push you from behind to another car. A reputation system would be better where you only see lobbys that in your reputation range. For example you get points for clean driving, not leaving the track, laptimes and minus points for leaving track, crashing, contacts, leaving races before finish. But something you don't develop in one month. And you must have a big online community that the loobies are well filed.