PDA

View Full Version : A lot of news issues since patch 3.0, please make some non regression test

FLASHRADAR
29-08-2015, 22:20
Since patch 3.0 I've more issues than before:
- wheel not working in race if controller is on, wheel is not detected as main device (got a work around after 1 hour searching how to bypass the problem)
- driver network and Time trial accessible 1 Time under 3 or 4 tries, need to restart the game
- still remains the game freeze by leaving when you change the car setup between 2 tries on driver network, need to restart the game too.

In conclusion I restart the game for 2hours to play 1hour.

Thanks to fix that on next patch and really test it before deploy it.

STEELJOCKEY
30-08-2015, 01:35
I had the same wheel issue yesterday since I've applied patch 3.0, if controller is connected (which I need for party chat), wheel can navigate menus fine, but once I enter track after selecting 'drive' in the menu, wheel is not recognised at all, and game wants to drive with the controller only. Hit the xbox button to take me back to the dashboard, go back to the game using the wheel and hit resume, same result. Have tried resetting wheel and resetting xbox, no change.

Only thing that fixed it for me was once track loaded for driving with wheel non responsive, I'd turn off controller and games asks me to reconnect controller, I'd hit 'A' on the wheel to connect wheel, then turn the controller back on. Wheel was fine for rest of racing night.

STEELJOCKEY
30-08-2015, 03:12
WORK AROUND (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38274-WORK-AROUND-TX-wheel-not-recognised-when-driving-after-patch-3-0&p=1104011#post1104011) for unrecognised TX wheel while racing.

Pbucko
05-09-2015, 18:36
3 of us had that wheel issue last night, all on thrust master spider wheel. Fix hold big x button in on controller turn controller of. Then turn controller on wheel now works. Then exit pits on qualifying auto gears is now working. Game set on manual. Race starts and manual gears is now working. only had these problems since patch 3.

Ixoye56
06-09-2015, 14:39
This problem started after they changed from Menu to the A button to start the game.

Dynomight Motorsports
06-09-2015, 14:53
yeah just keep pressing the start button like you always have done.. no need to read another thread about this.