PDA

View Full Version : Square ambient shadow glitch

zacmaccraken
30-08-2015, 02:20
http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Tarogal/video/8156845

Please....fix this thing!!!!! Whats up with those SHADOWS!!!!!?!?!?

zacmaccraken
30-08-2015, 03:45
Wow!! I can't believe that people are concerned about the game not being able to save a "set up" and no one is giving a dam about this huge glitch!!! It makes no sense!!!

kevbow
30-08-2015, 03:51
Wow!! I can't believe that people are concerned about the game not being able to save a "set up" and no one is giving a dam about this huge glitch!!! It makes no sense!!!

Sooo lets reply to ourselves because you dont like shadows. Yes it looks silly but how its affecting your gameplay.

Exup
30-08-2015, 09:28

I hope you know there's a workaround for that ;-).
Yesterday I erased my Savegame, and now it save the setups for ALL circuits (finally)

zacmaccraken
30-08-2015, 16:47
I hope you know there's a workaround for that ;-).
Yesterday I erased my Savegame, and now it save the setups for ALL circuits (finally)

:dejection::dejection::crushed::crushed:

Bealdor
31-08-2015, 07:33
Thread title clarified.

I've seen this issue once during development but I thought it was fixed before release.
Does this happen since release or did it occur with one of the patches?

Devs notified.

zacmaccraken
01-09-2015, 00:51
Thread title clarified.

I've seen this issue once during development but I thought it was fixed before release.
Does this happen since release or did it occur with one of the patches?

Devs notified.

Thank you kindly!!! Cheers!!! :D It does happen since release! At least at 1.3 that's when i first noticed it.

madmax2069
01-09-2015, 01:47
Yeah ive noticed the car shadows in this game are messed up a bit.