PDA

View Full Version : time trial locked?

Tonydoc10
30-08-2015, 22:22
I know I'm probably missing something fairly obvious but just updated to patch 3.0 and time trial and driver network are locked. What am I doing wrong? I just know I'm gonna end up face planting but any help would be appreciated.

Marcel Walker
30-08-2015, 22:44
I've posted about this too. Played the game and they were unlocked then when on again later in the day and they were locked again, plus what progress I had made between didn't save? I just wish they would sort this stuff out.

Tonydoc10
30-08-2015, 22:56
Cheers for the quick response. So it appears to be a post 3.0 bug? I'll try restarting and see if it cures it. Your help is appreciated.

theZOGster
30-08-2015, 23:01
I live in Time Trials (don't trust nor enjoy multiplayer online), and this is happening to me, too.

Restart the game - same thing.
Hard reset the console, start the game - same thing.

Fix 12 things, break another 20.

Tonydoc10
30-08-2015, 23:27
Just for info - quit game and restarted and I'm now able to access tt mode.

GRTfast
31-08-2015, 00:24
Just for info - quit game and restarted and I'm now able to access tt mode.

Yeah it's intermittent.

wOoDsTeR16
31-08-2015, 05:59
Yeah it's intermittent.

Very intermittent mate, yesterday I had to get on my knees and beg the frigging thing to open but no matter what I did it stayed locked. I finally got half hr on it at tea time but when I went back on after tea again locked and not been able to get on it since. TT, game chat, on line stability, all things that even Milestonce can get right and thats one developer that can't arrange a bar crawl on one street with a 100 pubs on it!

bobbylion
31-08-2015, 06:15
Someone will be on in a minute to blame your Internet provider, blame microsoft, blame you, blame your age of devices, blame God, blame Obama............

It won't be SMS's fault, i mean they clearly know what they are doing hence making a game drop 50% RRP in 3 months..thats impressive stuff!

Bealdor
31-08-2015, 06:23
Have you guys set your consoles to your "home console? There seems to be an issue when changing accounts that locks you out of TT and Community Events:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38149-Only-1-Time-Trial-Account-each-X1-after-3-0&p=1102762&viewfull=1#post1102762

Someone will be on in a minute to blame your Internet provider, blame microsoft, blame you, blame your age of devices, blame God, blame Obama............

It won't be SMS's fault, i mean they clearly know what they are doing hence making a game drop 50% RRP in 3 months..thats impressive stuff!

How often do you want to post that the game has dropped in price?

bobbylion
31-08-2015, 06:28
Have you guys set your consoles to your "home console? There seems to be an issue when changing accounts that locks you out of TT and Community Events:

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38149-Only-1-Time-Trial-Account-each-X1-after-3-0&p=1102762&viewfull=1#post1102762

How often do you want to post that the game has dropped in price?

Well after 3 months its quite a big deal. Certainly come PCars time any one with a bit of sense will wait few months a) to get patches b) to get it cheaper....

I feel that this game isn't in safe hands , one look at the history of Ian Bells previous companies backs this up..

inthebagbud
31-08-2015, 06:39
Bealdor

Not sure it's related to changing accounts . I don't change accounts and have the issue see http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38215-TT-amp-Driver-Network-Locked for another discussion on issue

CopperySinger5
31-08-2015, 09:36

I believe MS locked the time trials because they don't want your Leaderboard time to be faster than FORZA's.

Note to bobbylion: MS stands for "Martians of Saturn". Being part of their stimulus package, they are also responsible for the 50% game price drop imo, lmfao. It makes sense, right?

ps: The locked TT mode may be networking issues