PDA

View Full Version : New To Racing

Easyhobbs
31-08-2015, 18:24
Im new to the racing community but not to gaming. Would like to get some friends to play with to help me get better. I usually play after 8pm central time about every night. You can add me on psn: easyhobbs

Umer Ahmad
31-08-2015, 19:41
Check here dude

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?135-PS4-Multiplayer-Event-Planning

jimmyb_84
31-08-2015, 19:52
Im new to the racing community but not to gaming. Would like to get some friends to play with to help me get better. I usually play after 8pm central time about every night. You can add me on psn: easyhobbs

My advice would be watch some racing espically on board video also listen to the commentators the best ones will give great insight and a better understanding of racing lines, car behaviour and everything else. if you want a better understanding of endurance racing watch WEC 2015 re runs on you tube radiolemans commentary is the best anywhere. and also plenty of practice

Umer Ahmad
31-08-2015, 19:58
Good info here too

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?28168-Develop-Your-Skills-Safe-is-Fast

Skrillex
31-08-2015, 20:23

That's tricky.... Check the link posted by Umer first but also a lot on here are in other countries with totally different time zones. I'm US central time zone too but I am a 3rd shifter so my times to get on are after midnight on weekends unless I am off work during the week. Most of my ps4 friends I have from this forum are never online when I am so I never get to race with them.

itzhipno
01-09-2015, 14:06
You can add me Psn:itzhipno

Barcode10
01-09-2015, 14:44
Join our club. See my signature ;)

VR-Mustard
02-09-2015, 19:08
I'm looking for driver's just like you my friend.. Just one question, are you on a wheel
www.VRroom.org

VR-Mustard
02-09-2015, 19:11
We are looking for another 8 relatively new sim racer to get involved in our DDP or driver development program
Check us out and add VR-Mustard to your friends list.

www.VRroom.org

John Hargreaves
02-09-2015, 19:40

If you want to improve your driving skills I‘d recommend lots of practice offline first to get yourself confident pushing a range of cars and get to know one or two tracks really well, then go up against the AI for a bit and after that you‘ll be more likely to hold your own online.