PDA

View Full Version : TM28 leather wheel add-on

Lethal 556
01-09-2015, 17:14
Just received my new tm leather rim add-on in the mail yesterday and spent some time trying to set up the button assignments. Been using the stock 458 Italia wheel so lastnight was a lot of trial and error. I know button assignments are subjective but I would like to hear from some of you with the TM leather wheel as to what your button setup is in hopes to find something I like. Also I noticed in the calibration screen on pcars it still shows the stok 458 Italia wheel in the picture and not my new TM wheel. Is that normal just because it's reading me as having the TX wheel base or should it be showing the actual TM28 leather rim I'm now using? Absolutely loving the new rim by the way! Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

nissan4ever
01-09-2015, 18:59
It will only show the stock rim of the TX, in the game. Never shows the add-on rims for the TX, that are available.

Haiden
01-09-2015, 20:20
Just received my new tm leather rim add-on in the mail yesterday and spent some time trying to set up the button assignments. Been using the stock 458 Italia wheel so lastnight was a lot of trial and error. I know button assignments are subjective but I would like to hear from some of you with the TM leather wheel as to what your button setup is in hopes to find something I like. Also I noticed in the calibration screen on pcars it still shows the stok 458 Italia wheel in the picture and not my new TM wheel. Is that normal just because it's reading me as having the TX wheel base or should it be showing the actual TM28 leather rim I'm now using? Absolutely loving the new rim by the way! Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

It's normal. I think the console only detects the base (other inputs are communicated through that), which is why it shows the standard rim.