PDA

View Full Version : No tune lobbies?

Gravit8
02-09-2015, 23:06
Have seen a lot of requests for these. I like them too.
I'm gonna be taking a look around at the cars that have no tunes, or limited tunes and running lobbies locked to those specific cars. Spec racing as it were. In the least tune able cars in the game.
Formula rookie comes to mind. But I'm open to what others want.
Way I run my rooms would be multiple sprint races and some qualifying at each track.
I don't plan to RUn more than two tracks a night. Unless of course the track is a dud and doesn't keep a close field. Might as well try so etching else. Losers or most respected non winner picks track or cars. Not the winners. Winners should be able to keep up.

Anyway just gauging interest in no tune lobbies. Can be done if you select right car with no tuning options.
Let's make it happen. I really dont care about setting the tracks or cars. Or rules. Others can do it. Just want to participate with other like minded racers.

Drop a psn if you like idea and want an invite. Or let me know if you run your own similar setup and need more racers to join.

Pink_650S
02-09-2015, 23:24
Maybe click on the link in my signature? :)

We dont run no tune lobbies, but we are still looking for 1 more fair driver the monday races.

Gravit8
03-09-2015, 00:49
Maybe click on the link in my signature? :)

We dont run no tune lobbies, but we are still looking for 1 more fair driver the monday races.

You have just motivated me to get a racing seat even more my friend. Many thanks for invite. But I will need that seat and a fixed cockpit before tackling the long stints you guys are doing.
Luckily I'm on the trail of one on craigslist. It's becoming more and more a priority for me.
Hopefully I put it together in time to get involved.

By the way. Might I remember you from a GT5 lobby? Deep forest & trial mountain. Way back. Black pink and white trim gear? Pretty vocal on the mic when you spank the boys? Good banter. German accent