PDA

View Full Version : Looking for league or group

SwitchBladeUK
04-09-2015, 08:02
Hey I'm Danny I'm looking for a league or a group for some fun clean racing I'm quite new to the online side of racing but my favourite in p cars is the gt3s
I'm up for racing anything
I do know some rules and the basic like track limits and some flags and some more I can't think of atm
Would love to learn more and hate getting taken off the road just coz i over took someone or they don't know how to over take in some cases
I'm from the UK

I also may have a problem as I work nights I do a 4 night on and 4 night off pattern but my days I work move from week to week if that makes sense so some times I may not be able to enter a race etc

Anyone able to help
Will reply as soon as I can

Cheers Danny

PowerCRUX
04-09-2015, 11:35
Hi guys,i'm Alfredo
I'm an italian boy(sorry for my english..:p)
My XB1 Tag is:PowerCRUX

I'm also looking for a championship or individual events.
My favorite cars are:
-Open wheel
-LMP
-GT

I play with:
-Playseat + TX Wheel + Fanatec Pedals v1
-No Assist(Full Manual)
-Manual trasmission with clutch
-Visual: Cockpit

Anyone who wanted to invite me to some event can 'contact me here or on the live message
We'll see you on the track...;)

baznitch
05-09-2015, 14:12
Hi guy's, I'm currently racing in the ARC Radical Championship and we are a friendly bunch of guy's which enjoy good clean racing with no assists. We race every Wednesday night starting with qualifying at 20.30 GMT. This coming Wednesday is Silverstone national which would be a nice and easy track to break yourselfs into. If you're interested follow Webb770 on the xb1 and he will be able to give you more info.

d4ninho
05-09-2015, 16:02
Hiya,

I run The Virtual Racing Federation and we race on wednesdays at 9pm, we are moving into our final round this coming wednesday of our GT3 series but your welcoem to enter the last race if you wish.

Check out the site for all info www.tvrf.co.uk

odemode
30-09-2015, 17:38
https://www.facebook.com/groups/925249157549619/

Friday nights Championship - Start 22:30 consists of 3 races of 12 laps, 15mins qualy & 10 mins practice. Tracks are randomised weekly vehicles are change at the end of every season which are a month long. Winner chooses car for next season. Already 8 confirmed. Season starts this Friday, details are on the facebook group.

r3d d3vil
11-10-2015, 16:45
Hey guys I would love to join some of you to do some great racing events my gt: ll R3D D3VIL ll
I'm also from Italy and I love to race on anything as far as it on project cars!!! ��

wOoDsTeR16
12-10-2015, 05:23
There is a LMP1 League starting this coming Sunday, it starts at 7pm UK time. See the link for more details, 3 places left

http://kmawoodster.webs.com/chequered-flag-leagues

inthebagbud
30-10-2015, 07:53
Woodster

Noticed on your Web page that you do TT challenges, are these still active, as looking for these more than leagues at present.

Is there a way to see info of league other than by faceache, as I don't use it

wOoDsTeR16
30-10-2015, 08:01
The Global Time attack is very active still but the way the lad runs it is you have to post your screenshot on there Facebook group page, the info for it in short is on the website mate.

http://kmawoodster.webs.com/global-time-attack

I will msg Michael Smith (The organizer) and see if there is a way for you to enter without using Facebook and get back to you, but the results as you can see are added to the site. I'm not sure if he is on this forum but I will get back to you asap mate

wOoDsTeR16
30-10-2015, 08:54
Sent you a PM buddy

FATPENGUIN96
30-10-2015, 17:34
GT3 Endurance racing League
Looking to race some GT3 cars. Well you're in look with the Xcite Racing League.
Racing every Thursday. The sign up process has just begun.

League starts:
Thursday 5th of November

For more information and to sign up:
http://xciteracingleague.com/threads/split-1-gt3-season-2.543/

Ryan88
02-11-2015, 21:31
Evening all!

I'm looking to start a World Endurance Championship involving LMP Car's and GT3

Feel free to add me on xbox 1 - TotalParker1988