PDA

View Full Version : t500 FFB [how do I dial this out?]

DJBLITZKRIEG
04-09-2015, 14:21
I've been playing around with the FFB for a while now and generally I can get it to feel great. However there is one thing that has been one problem that has been bothering me since the start.

When the wheel changes direction there is this heavy clank in the middle, so when going from left to right it feels like it snags on something in the middle. Is this normal or how can I get rid of it. I would like the feeling to be absolutely smooth, like when the track is wet the steering is silky smooth. Which of the parameters can I tweak to get rid of it?

Schnizz58
04-09-2015, 16:04
I've been playing around with the FFB for a while now and generally I can get it to feel great. However there is one thing that has been one problem that has been bothering me since the start.

When the wheel changes direction there is this heavy clank in the middle, so when going from left to right it feels like it snags on something in the middle. Is this normal or how can I get rid of it. I would like the feeling to be absolutely smooth, like when the track is wet the steering is silky smooth. Which of the parameters can I tweak to get rid of it?
There's always going to be a little bit of a notch in the middle but you can reduce it by lowering the overall level of force. Best way to do that is reduce Tire Force. Also, if you're using Deadzone Removal increase the Falloff to spread the force out over a larger range.

jim jonez
04-09-2015, 17:23
Try looking through this thread..might Find some settings to try out...

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35289-TM300-500-Setup-Thread-v2-5-gt/page4