PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] No HUD

DH Fixxxer
04-09-2015, 14:48
Hey everyone!

So I hopped onto Project Cars today and to my surprise I found that my HUD was no where to be found. If I go to the screen to edit the HUD layout, everything shows up there, but when I'm actually in the race there's nothing. I couldn't find anything in the game that would have turned it off (or to turn it back on) and I even restarted my Xbox (unplugged it and everything).

Anyone else run into this problem and/or know how to rectify it? Thanks!

TheReaper GT
04-09-2015, 14:50
Hey everyone!

So I hopped onto Project Cars today and to my surprise I found that my HUD was no where to be found. If I go to the screen to edit the HUD layout, everything shows up there, but when I'm actually in the race there's nothing. I couldn't find anything in the game that would have turned it off (or to turn it back on) and I even restarted my Xbox (unplugged it and everything).

Anyone else run into this problem and/or know how to rectify it? Thanks!

You must have cycled the Hud screens, map a button to cycle the Hud and try it.

xsomnivmx
04-09-2015, 14:51
Are you sure you haven't simply disabled the HUD with the button for cycling through the HUD versions? You can see what button you have assigned for this in the controller setup

DH Fixxxer
04-09-2015, 14:55
Wow I feel dumb. I forgot that was a thing ha thanks!

fa-racing
05-09-2015, 03:46
Just remember you have to cycle it every race as it is also bugged

TheReaper GT
05-09-2015, 03:56
Just remember you have to cycle it every race as it is also bugged

Maybe on PS4, on Xbox One the default is the one set in game settings, in my case, HUD off.

fa-racing
05-09-2015, 04:23
Maybe on PS4, on Xbox One the default is the one set in game settings, in my case, HUD off.

My default it the full hud mirror on in the settings, but every time I join a server it is automatically on full hud mirror off...

Plato99
05-09-2015, 11:35
Same as the above, except in Career and Quick Race.
Doesn't matter what I turn on or off, I still get track plan, tyres, gear indicator / speed, and position / lap time.
No split times indicator. I only get the rear view mirror if I cycle through the HUD options with the Dpad. It's been like this since release.