PDA

View Full Version : Time Trials - Pit Problems

Adrian91
04-09-2015, 18:10
Hello,

I started to compete at SMS and I really needed to pit to change my tires and to fix some damages, but the problem is that I tried to pit for few times and nothing happened.
The car didn't even stop at the boxes and I continue to run with the damages and same tires. Do you have this problem, also?
Or it is because of me, am I doing something wrong?

OFF TOPIC:
When I am stepping over stripes, I want to feel the force feedback much harder. I played with the FZ but nothing happened.

Thanks guys.

oneBIGkicker
04-09-2015, 20:25
You can't use pits in TT. You can pause, and Restart session to reset car and tires.
if you need to re-tune, have to leave TT and tune elsewhere.

for FBB, Plenty of other threads on that.
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32212-XB1-Thrustmaster-TX-Discussion

OpticalHercules
04-09-2015, 23:31
Same deal with driving into the pits on Free Practice. You cannot pit while in Time Trial or Free Practice, and in Time Trial you also cannot enter pit box at all. Your only options are to reset the session if you just want new tires (is wear even on for TT?) or exit session (if you need to tune) and re-enter.

wOoDsTeR16
05-09-2015, 07:41
(is wear even on for TT?) .

It is if you have it on in your settings.

nissan4ever
05-09-2015, 07:53
If you plan on doing some serious TT. I suggest you turn off damage & tire wear (Gameplay settings). Then you are good to go.

Pcars Driver 44
05-09-2015, 09:29
If you plan on doing some serious TT. I suggest you turn off damage & tire wear (Gameplay settings). Then you are good to go.

Hi just curious about turning D&T off ?? I'm not after an argument I'm really curious wouldn't it be better for the tyres to bed in on the track an post better times! I've not tried them off I just feel it's like cheating a bit. It would be nice to hear your thoughts that's all thanx :D