PDA

View Full Version : Game doesn't save my tuning setup post 3.0

Fyllpen
04-09-2015, 21:35
Hi!
Maybe this has been posted before (I've only seen the ffb setups that doesn't save) but I haven't found a thread about it.

I'm racing formula C in a league. And I had no problems at all saving my tuning setups before today when I tried to practice at Oulton Park international. I can't change it in either free practice or a private online game. Well I can change it but it doesn't save.

I've even tried changing it in my garage and tried saving it to all tracks or a specified track. The only thing that happens is that the game saves the setup from track Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP to Hockenheim GP. But none of the H-Z tracks.

After patch 3.0 was installed we raced at Brno and that track is in the list where I can change and therefore I haven't noticed this problem until now.

It seems that there isn't enough memory to save a setup to all of the tracks. And it also seems that I can't delete a setup from a track (or is there?) to be able to free up some memory.

Please help me, my race is this Monday and if I can't change anything in my tuning setup I won't be competitive at all.

I might add that I plugged in my wheel while the xbox one was running and then launched the game and when I selected a car in free practice all the names of the cars were hidden and then the game crashed. Did a hard reset and now I can't save a tuning setup on Oulton Park.

Fyllpen
04-09-2015, 21:40
I also can add that before patch 3.0 we have raced at tracks like Silverstone (who starts on S) and there was never a problem with saving a tuning setup. Now I can't save at all on Silverstone...

Fyllpen
04-09-2015, 21:46
I tried on a car I don't like now (125cc) to save on all tracks and it only saved from Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP to Dubai Autodrome International)

However on the 250cc I only tried saving at Zolder and it worked...

AdM1
04-09-2015, 21:47
Yeah this is a known issue mate, no news if they have even found a fix yet..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35792-Problem-with-saving-a-set-up-after-Patch-2-0-Xbox-One

Fyllpen
04-09-2015, 21:55
Yeah this is a known issue mate, no news if they have even found a fix yet..

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?35792-Problem-with-saving-a-set-up-after-Patch-2-0-Xbox-One

Thanks, I thought that was only a ffb setup that couldn't save. And that was after patch 2.0 but mine is after patch 3.0

Also, when I now are driving my formula C the livery is red. Didn't know there was an all red livery. Something is really strange...

DiabloSandwich
05-09-2015, 01:08
Mine wasnt doing this yesterday,but now it is...........

AdM1
05-09-2015, 02:00
Mine wasnt doing this yesterday,but now it is...........

Mine just randomly happened too, not sure what the trigger was.

firebert5
05-09-2015, 03:52
Just started happening to me.

Bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs.....

I think I'm over it.

AdM1
05-09-2015, 03:57
I'm sorry to say I'm actually glad more people are getting this issue, maybe sms will pull their finger out and actually tell us wtf is going on rather than just leaving us in the lurk.

I had this issue about a month ago now and so far nothing has been said other than a few questions asked.

Fyllpen
05-09-2015, 06:49
I noticed something yesterday. When you go to "my garage" & personally save some tunes for all or various tracks. When you go to select 1 or a couple tracks & save. I noticed that after saving, if you go back to save (for that particular car/track combo in "my garage"). The previous selected tracks are still checked for that car..

When I saw that it was still checked. I immediately unchecked them. I wonder if that possibly lead to that bug? I had just restarted my profile with patch 3.0. I happen to go back and added correct steering ratio to a car from other tracks. That's when I noticed that.

I wonder if leaving them checked some how corrupts the system for saving? Has anyone ever gotten the save bug, & never went to "my garage"?

So far, I'm save bug free, knock on wood.

After my save profile got corrupted (due to having to many replays saved) a couple of weeks ago I was forced to redo my base setup and selected all tracks to save it on.

Therefore I never did get into my garage, did get straight into free practice and there was the standard setup which I couldn't overwrite.

The checked boxes you are describing is the same for me but it wasn't untlil after in free practice I noticed this.

I have now uninstalled and reinstalled the game and also deleted my save game from local and cloud. If I have time this day I will try out the game.

Until a fix is out there I will now only save setup to a specified track and never save a replay. And have my fingers crossed that I will never again have to erase my save profile.

Fyllpen
05-09-2015, 06:58
Btw, when I was racing in Brno last Monday I noticed that the background had frame rate issues (trees and cars far away) when I was steering left and right. Not an issue where frame rates going up and down but an issue like it was on constantly 15 fps. I can't describe it better in English but hope you can understand what I'm trying to tell you.

The practices I did before the race but after patch 3.0 was the same (before patch 3.0 this was never a problem). I did win the race and haven't played this game u til yesterday when my game crashed and I couldn't save my setup to Oulton Park.

Tried out Brno again and the frame rate issue were gone. It was run smooooothly like hell like it was supposed to do.

I'm writing this so it might help the devs pin down the issue and start working on a fix. My race in Brno is saved on my twitch account so you can see the issue if you are having problem understanding my describing :)

Edit: nvm the twitch stream. Twitch didn't record the issue and there was no frame rate issue in the background there. The stream recorded it smoothly but my game experience wasn't (strange)

DiabloSandwich
05-09-2015, 12:42
I now can't play the single player anymore,as the car I'm due to use on Laguna Seca,wont allow me to alter it's setup

I can alter settings only on certain tracks,the ones that have a red triangle against them that say they already have tuning setups for that track in my garage.

If I try to save one of these setups to "All" or just one track that doesnt have a red triangle it does not work.

I can go into free practice and alter a setup on Imola for example,as the game seems to think I have data saved for that track,and it saves any changes I do.

If I go to Road America,where i had a saved setup post 3.0 patch,that was working fine up until last night,no changes can be made at all,either in free practice or my garage.
I am stuck on automatic by weather tyres,default car setup,and FFB settings.

Most of the tracks I can now no longer play on.

Fyllpen
05-09-2015, 13:13
I now can't play the single player anymore,as the car I'm due to use on Laguna Seca,wont allow me to alter it's setup

I can alter settings only on certain tracks,the ones that have a red triangle against them that say they already have tuning setups for that track in my garage.

If I try to save one of these setups to "All" or just one track that doesnt have a red triangle it does not work.

I can go into free practice and alter a setup on Imola for example,as the game seems to think I have data saved for that track,and it saves any changes I do.

If I go to Road America,where i had a saved setup post 3.0 patch,that was working fine up until last night,no changes can be made at all,either in free practice or my garage.
I am stuck on automatic by weather tyres,default car setup,and FFB settings.

Most of the tracks I can now no longer play on.

Strange that it happened to you last night aswell. I reinstalled my game and deleted my save profile to get it to work. How long it will work I don't know. But I will not save a setup to all tracks anymore, that's for sure

DiabloSandwich
05-09-2015, 13:28
So you did get it to work by reinstalling everything then Fyllpen?

It is really strange that it occurred last night,it might be something they have done at their end?

I know we get server side updates in Halo,where you dont see a patch but things alter in playlists etc

Fyllpen
05-09-2015, 13:33
So you did get it to work by reinstalling everything then Fyllpen?

It is really strange that it occurred last night,it might be something they have done at their end?

I know we get server side updates in Halo,where you dont see a patch but things alter in playlists etc

Yes, I got it to work, but for how long I don't know. I will try to save setups as little as I can because of this problem, because I somehow do believe there is some kind of limit to how many setups that can be saved. You do have to realise that erasing your profile save data both local and from the cloud means that you will have to do everything all over again. Like setups and career progress.

DiabloSandwich
05-09-2015, 13:38
hmm yes,thats why I don't really want to do it.

I think you are right about the save limit though.
Mine seems to have setup data for all tracks in the list starting at the top from Monza,down to Dubai,then after that,it doesnt have anything, bar one or two tracks.

Sigh,I'd better get the pen and paper out and write down the setups I have before a reinstall.

DiabloSandwich
05-09-2015, 17:46
Thanks for the assistance today Fyllpen,I'm back to the start again,but I've got it working

Fyllpen
05-09-2015, 20:23
Thanks for the assistance today Fyllpen,I'm back to the start again,but I've got it working

No worries ;) let's hope this never happens again!

Ixoye56
06-09-2015, 11:33
If you get a CTD, delete your game save on disc (not cloud) and reboot your Xbox, do not restart game with the same game save the game crashed on to avoid problems related to your game save

Fyllpen
06-09-2015, 12:01
If you get a CTD, delete your game save on disc (not cloud) and reboot your Xbox, do not restart game with the same game save the game crashed on to avoid problems related to your game save

Explain to a dummie please :)
CTD = crash to dashboard?
How do I not restart the game with the same game save? Where is my other game save? Should I abort the syncing with the cloud?

Ixoye56
06-09-2015, 14:17
Explain to a dummie please :)
CTD = crash to dashboard?
How do I not restart the game with the same game save? Where is my other game save? Should I abort the syncing with the cloud?

CTD = crash to dashboard, if you delete your gamesave on disc the game will download your save from cloud as it was before the CTD.
It is perhaps unnecessary, but I've got problems saving setups after a CTD, so it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Fyllpen
06-09-2015, 15:35
CTD = crash to dashboard, if you delete your gamesave on disc the game will download your save from cloud as it was before the CTD.
It is perhaps unnecessary, but I've got problems saving setups after a CTD, so it doesn't hurt to be cautious.

Ok, now I understand you! So you are writing that this fixes the problems with the game not saving the tuning setups? But you will have to fix it quick or else the cloud save will eventually be overwritten with corrupt data?

This means for every CTD the game does, erasing the save data on local/disc prevents it being eventually corrupted?

z3r0cool77
06-09-2015, 19:28
I thought the setup saves were supposed to be fixed in 3.0. For a while they seemed to be working fine, now I go to play the game after a few days off and not only is there an issue with setups saving but it's worse than before. Now no matter what I do they aren't saving at all. Pre-3.0 using restart session instead of return to pits meant that what ever changes you made would be saved and carried forward. Now nothing saves, ever, at all. I even had a base setup for the car which loaded for every race. Simple things that were always something I changed like steering ratio. Not even that is loading any more. Every time I start a race its 100% defaults.If I make changes and return to pits after going out onto track... 100% defaults. If I restart session after making changes... right back to 100% defaults.
I really like pcars once I'm out on track (bar the audio bugs) but silly things like this need to stop. There's no excuse for not being able to manage a simple setup save. I really think they need to drop their entire setup system where the game just picks and choses on its own and makes 1 save for every track. Just do like ever other racing game EVER and let us save setups with custom names and let us save multiple setups per track. WTF can't I create a wet setup and a dry setup for a track and then choose which one I want to load? I think quite likely that going to a user controlled setup save system instead of the automated garbage that's in now, most if not all of these setup bugs would be eliminated.

I don't know what if anything will clear this setup bug, I am currently (with much annoyance) redownloading the entire blasted game and all the updates AGAIN to try and reinstall everything. Maybe by sometime tomorrow it will all be done and I'll get to play again.

Ixoye56
06-09-2015, 21:14
Ok, now I understand you! So you are writing that this fixes the problems with the game not saving the tuning setups? But you will have to fix it quick or else the cloud save will eventually be overwritten with corrupt data?

This means for every CTD the game does, erasing the save data on local/disc prevents it being eventually corrupted?

I thought that would help, but it didn't, got a CTD just now in career, and just delete the game save on disc didn't help, the game CTD every time i try to leave the pits, even in practice mode, I had to delete "everyware" to fix it, I have come to the conclusion that the career mode is broken, there is no point to continue in present situation :(

wraithsrike
06-09-2015, 21:41
I thought that would help, but it didn't, got a CTD just now in career, and just delete the game save on disc didn't help, the game CTD every time i try to leave the pits, even in practice mode, I had to delete "everyware" to fix it, I have come to the conclusion that the career mode is broken, there is no point to continue in present situation :(

I have tried everything thats been suggested in this forum to stop the Crashing to dash but nothing works, try to play career = CTD try to play MP = CTD. For me the game just will not play since 3.0. I've got to be honest I've given up on it now the game is finished for me.

z3r0cool77
06-09-2015, 22:53
Deleted everything, did a reinstall and started a new career. Settings saved for about half an hour then I restarted a session and found everything back to defaults again. I officially give up. Career is useless if you can't make a single modification to car setup and have it actually save. I'll watch forum for the next patch and if they claim to sort it out I'll give it another try till then I surrender to simply not having a decent racing game on xbox.

nissan4ever
06-09-2015, 23:06
Deleted everything, did a reinstall and started a new career. Settings saved for about half an hour then I restarted a session and found everything back to defaults again.

Did you happen to go to "my garage" & start doing all tracks save? I think the problem might be the following.

I was in my garage after patch 3.0. I had did a full reset & full profile delete. I was fixing the steering ratio for the smaller kart (from career. I hadn't adjusted steering ratio originally in career for 3 tracks). I needed to make 3 tracks match what I set it to on 1 track. When I was in the process of doing this. That's when I noticed that a previous layout was still checked. Even though I had already saved it & loaded another track in this area. I was wanting to save it for the track I had selected, in my garage.

Once I noticed this, I unchecked the track that shouldn't have been checked. I then went to another track for that kart to do the same thing. Saw the same thing happen again. So I unchecked wrong track, before saving correct track.

Just maybe, this might have something to do with the bug/problem?? Something to do with my garage. The game leaving the wrong track layout checked, after loading another track for that vehicle. Maybe it doesn't have nothing to do with career, free practice or quick race weekends. Only has to do with my garage.

Thoughts?

My game is still doing the tune saving. Maybe me catching that helped me avoid it. I definitely will not go to my garage, to do tune saves anymore. After seeing that happen 2 times & me catching it. I only do my tune savings in free practice, race weekend or career.

AdM1
06-09-2015, 23:28
Deleted everything, did a reinstall and started a new career. Settings saved for about half an hour then I restarted a session and found everything back to defaults again. I officially give up. Career is useless if you can't make a single modification to car setup and have it actually save. I'll watch forum for the next patch and if they claim to sort it out I'll give it another try till then I surrender to simply not having a decent racing game on xbox.

Not good man bit of a joke now..

z3r0cool77
07-09-2015, 00:04
Did you happen to go to "my garage" & start doing all tracks save? I think the problem might be the following.

I was in my garage after patch 3.0. I had did a full reset & full profile delete. I was fixing the steering ratio for the smaller kart (from career. I hadnt adjusted steering ratio originally in career for 3 tracks). I needed to make 3 tracks match what I set it to on 1 track. When I was in the process of doing this. That's when I noticed that a previous layout was still checked. Even though I had already saved it & loaded another track in this area. I was wanting to save it for the track I had selected, in my garage.

Once I noticed this, I unchecked the track that shouldn't have been checked. I then went to another track for that kart to do the same thing. Saw the same thing happen again. So I unchecked wrong track, before saving correct track.

Just maybe, this might have something to do with the bug. Something to do with my garage. The game leaving the wrong track layout checked, after loading another track for that vehicle. Then this just might be causing the bug/problem? Maybe it doesn't have nothing to do with career, free practice or quick race weekends.

Thoughts?

My game is still doing the tune saving. Maybe me catching that helped me avoid it. I definitely will not go to my garage, to do tune saves anymore. After seeing that happen 2 times & me catching it. I only do my tune savings in free practice, race weekend or career.

I didnt touch garage. I went straight into a new career (gt4) and started the practice session. I had ran a few laps, made a few changes to setup in pitbox, everything seemed fine for a while. Got shunted into a wall by ai so I restarted session and everything was gone. Made changes, went out onto track and returned to box and all was gone again.

nissan4ever
07-09-2015, 00:28
That's interesting. I had finished an event in career this morning. I noticed that on the upper corner, it wasn't showing what car I was in. So I backed out, went to free practice. Car list there was blank to. So I went back to main menu. Then Xbox dashboard. I quit the game. I then restarted game.

Everything went back to normal. Anytime I see this game do something funky (like this, from now on), I'll back out & quit. I don't want continue & have it saving something, when the game isn't doing something correctly.

Fyllpen
07-09-2015, 04:17
That's interesting. I had finished an event in career this morning. I noticed that on the upper corner, it wasn't showing what car I was in. So I backed out, went to free practice. Car list there was blank to. So I went back to main menu. Then Xbox dashboard. I quit the game. I then restarted game.

Everything went back to normal. Anytime I see this game do something funky (like this, from now on), I'll back out & quit. I don't want continue & have it saving something, when the game isn't doing something correctly.

Exactly the same happened to me. However I wasn't smart about it and eventually the game CTD on me. After the CTD the setup problem begun in free practice.

Akra
07-09-2015, 08:14
Add me to the list of people experiencing setup saving problems. Currently driving the BMW M3 GT4 (horrendously slow car compared to the other GT4s, but hey!) in the British GT4 and Euro GT4 Championships. Worked fine in the British one (probably luck more than anything else), and then I got to round 1 of the Euro GT4 (Hockenheim) and it wouldn't save the setup and now doesn't work elsewhere. Similar to others, I've noticed red warning triangles next to most of the locations.

Another thing worth noting is that if you go into the setup screen you, for a split split second see your old saved setup before it resets. So the setup is saved, and loading the setup screen is what resets everything.

AdM1
08-09-2015, 16:54
Must be 100's of gamers experiencing this issue now.

beetes_juice
08-09-2015, 17:53
But there are only 33 posts in here.;)

DiabloSandwich
08-09-2015, 18:00
The others have probably given up trying to fight it now ;/

AdM1
08-09-2015, 18:26
But there are only 33 posts in here.;)

Only a minority of players join the forums plus there is another much longer thread ;)

The longer SMS take to fix these issues the more gamers they lose.

widcard
09-09-2015, 02:35
I'm sorry to say I'm actually glad more people are getting this issue, maybe sms will pull their finger out and actually tell us wtf is going on rather than just leaving us in the lurk.

I had this issue about a month ago now and so far nothing has been said other than a few questions asked.

AdM1 3.0 overall is pretty badass,,, you might want to lite'n up a bit...bro

AdM1
09-09-2015, 02:48
AdM1 3.0 overall is pretty badass,,, you might want to lite'n up a bit...bro

Agreed accept for the fact tunes don't save which is a big part of the game imo.

HenTheKing
09-09-2015, 13:45
Game crashes to dash, freezes, time trial/community events locked, lobbies not working, tunes not saving in MP, FFB Resetting, selecting Car and specific tune to get completely different car, pit stops not working, locked drive button still popping in, tuning a car as you drive to have to warm up the tyres again and again and again, danger of tx wheel breaking as FFB settings are too high, lag that shoots you off the track.

Yeah, we should all 'lighten up,' no biggies here...

99% of that happens every time I play this game. I guess someone's gonna play the worlds smallest violin for me if I keep moaning.

Globespy
11-09-2015, 03:39
This started happening to me this evening.
So what's the best current workaround?
Only save car tunes when in free practice or race, instead of saving to the car in 'my garage'?
Thankfully I only tend to race GT3, I don't bother with career mode.
Do I need to delete my game data profile locally or both locally and cloud?
I don't see the need to delete the game and reinstall. I'm pretty sure deleting the data profile essentially resets to default anyways.
Hoping SMS fix this. It's still an amazing game, bugs and all. It's the only reason why I'm still persevering with it because of just how awesome it is when it works.
Thankfully Forza 6 is a steaming pile of crap, otherwise I'd be gone..... Please SMS, just realize that you have something great here and there's still time to make this the most memorable SIM experience ever to hit a console.

firebert5
11-09-2015, 04:17
The others have probably given up trying to fight it now ;/

I haven't given up the fight, I just don't have any time to devote to it. But since we're on the subject of the fight.....

I finally decide to make the time and stay up late, likely making for a harder day at work tomorrow, and set down for the first time in a few days. (convinced my previous problems were from some form of corrupted file) And it's the same issues after doing everything over except reinstall. I just really don't have the time to try to find out why this is happening. I hate to say it but I'm starting to care less and less.

In fact, I'm going to bed.

firebert5
11-09-2015, 04:19
I haven't given up the fight, I just don't have any time to devote to it. But since we're on the subject of the fight.....

I finally decide to make the time and stay up late, likely making for a harder day at work tomorrow, and set down for the first time in a few days. (convinced my previous problems were from some form of corrupted file) And it's the same issues after doing everything over except reinstall. I just really don't have the time to try to find out why this is happening. I hate to say it but I'm starting to care less and less.

In fact, I'm going to bed.

Correction: I'm going to Halo...

z3r0cool77
11-09-2015, 13:58
This started happening to me this evening.
So what's the best current workaround?
Only save car tunes when in free practice or race, instead of saving to the car in 'my garage'?
Thankfully I only tend to race GT3, I don't bother with career mode.
Do I need to delete my game data profile locally or both locally and cloud?
I don't see the need to delete the game and reinstall. I'm pretty sure deleting the data profile essentially resets to default anyways.
Hoping SMS fix this. It's still an amazing game, bugs and all. It's the only reason why I'm still persevering with it because of just how awesome it is when it works.
Thankfully Forza 6 is a steaming pile of crap, otherwise I'd be gone..... Please SMS, just realize that you have something great here and there's still time to make this the most memorable SIM experience ever to hit a console.

There is no fix/work around. Thats what makes it worse than ever before. It doesn't matter what you do or delete it will still happen. If you HAVE to play anyway either do it with default settings or write everything down and manually enter it all every time you load a track, at the start of every event and every time you enter the pit box. (That's ENTER the pit box not just make a pit stop). If you have crashes to home screen that some ppl seem to be then I guess you're just out of luck.

Ixoye56
11-09-2015, 23:42
After i reinstall the game with a new game save it works fine for me, but only as long I stay away from the career mode.

Plato99
12-09-2015, 09:58
Doesn't work at all in Career mode for me. I go to save a setup and nothing happens. If I click "rename" it just returns me back to the rename box over and over. Bag o shite.

z3r0cool77
12-09-2015, 16:27
What has happened to Ian Bell and the other devs? Prior to patch 3.0 I saw posts by them very frequently. Since 3.0 was released on PC they seem to have clammed up. I heard a couple of rumors they were on holiday but that was over a month now I think? It's starting to feel like they dropped 3.0 and said "laters" and cruised off into the sunset in their shiny new cars.

AdM1
12-09-2015, 18:51
I reckon 4.0 has been submitted and they are being hush hush. If it's not been submitted then I really have no clue as to wtf they are actually doing?

I cba to find it but a dev or mod stated they were working on 4.0 before 3.0 was even on xbox so that's got to be quite a while now.

Benja190782
13-09-2015, 18:58
So if I delete my save game both local and on the cloud - it will finally save any setups again?

Right now I can save my setup on Monza, but not on Nürburgring GP... What is wrong???

Plato99
13-09-2015, 19:02
So if I delete my save game both local and on the cloud - it will finally save any setups again?

Right now I can save my setup on Monza, but not on Nürburgring GP... What is wrong???

It's broke

transfix
13-09-2015, 20:13
I really hope they fix the setup save issue in 4.0. Can't play Community events or Multiplayer since the ffb and tuning setups are way off. The FFB is too violent and I try changing the Car feedback but won't even save when I hit save.

AdM1
13-09-2015, 22:29

Can save up to 32 tracks and nothing more per car.

Can't believe this is even still a problem tbh, 2 months roughly since a thread on it first cropped up and just about F all response from devs.

Benja190782
14-09-2015, 06:54
^^
So what you are saying is that no matter how.. the setups on some tracks, will go back at some point to the state where it's impossible to save the setup??

Because my friend just deleted his save game on his Xbox, and suddenly all tracks shows up as he can now save his setup to for example Nürburgring GP - which he couldn't before! But will that bug come back again? Is that what you are saying?

Fyllpen
14-09-2015, 09:29
^^
So what you are saying is that no matter how.. the setups on some tracks, will go back at some point to the state where it's impossible to save the setup??

Because my friend just deleted his save game on his Xbox, and suddenly all tracks shows up as he can now save his setup to for example Nürburgring GP - which he couldn't before! But will that bug come back again? Is that what you are saying?

The way I see it yes... Someone wrote that 32 setups per car was the max limit. I only save setups on the tracks I'm about to drive nowadays (and that's a big problem when driving online and host changes track every session).

I haven't seen what fixes will be in next patch. But hopefully 4.0 fixes this!

Ixoye56
14-09-2015, 09:46

Yes you can, but only as long you stay away from career mode.

AdM1
14-09-2015, 12:38
D
^^

Sorry I was answering your second question. The reason monza saved and not nurb gp is because nurb gp is past the 32.

As for the bug coming back I'm pretty certain there's nothing stopping it from happening again. I myself am waiting for a fix.

Benja190782
14-09-2015, 13:15
Okay, I've just deleted my "game save" for PCARS and now I can save setups as before.
The thing I'm going to try now is "stay completely away from Career Mode and the Garage" to see if the bug will stay away.

Anyway, just did 01:56:352 in my RUF GT3 on Nürburgring GP, because now it's actually possible to make a decent setup! ;)

Ixoye56
14-09-2015, 14:26
Okay, I've just deleted my "game save" for PCARS and now I can save setups as before.
The thing I'm going to try now is "stay completely away from Career Mode and the Garage" to see if the bug will stay away.

Anyway, just did 01:56:352 in my RUF GT3 on Nürburgring GP, because now it's actually possible to make a decent setup! ;)

I have no problem saving setups from "My Garage" as long I stay away from Career.

Plasticuser
14-09-2015, 14:43
career mode or not, sooner or later the bug will come back:angel: