PDA

View Full Version : Force Feedback Wheel Oscillation

Schooner
04-09-2015, 23:33
Just trying out the 3.0 patch. One issues i had with the previous 2.0 patch was the force feedback that would start the wheel oscillation back and forth if you let go of it and it seems to just thrash itself with it going back and forth from left to right. You can feel it do this when driving but the pressure prevents the oscillation from getting out of hand. Tested this in Formula C and Formula Gulf, same issue.

Anyone else having this or a way to dial it out?

I reset the wheel setting and re-calibrated but same thing.

Thrustmaster Tx Ferrari 458 wheel.

nissan4ever
05-09-2015, 00:05
Make sure you leaving everything default on the Force Feedback Calibration Screen (where tire force is). Only adjust tire force. Don't adjust nothing else. Your wheel shouldn't do it then.

It's when you change things on that screen, besides tire force. They cause oscilation. At least that's what I've observed, with my TX.

Schooner
05-09-2015, 10:04
Tried resetting all to default multiple times and still have the issue. Let go of the wheel when it is turned even slightly and it goes into oscillation. Would love to get this resolved.

SwiftyJ
05-09-2015, 11:06
I am also having the same issue, it can be quite frustrating sometimes..

nissan4ever
05-09-2015, 12:35
How high do ya'll have your individual car FFB settings? You using Jack Spade's Spreadsheet (not bump and Kerbs). Are you using SopLateral Mix or 66% & still get that oscilation?

I'm personally running
FFB 75
Tire Force 75

widcard
05-09-2015, 16:03
I also left everything default and have never had this problem.

Duggie56
05-09-2015, 16:49
Hi, yes i am having the same problem, when i crash the wheel goes mental and if im driving the formula cars the wheel starts pull left to right on the straights, does anyone have a fix for this??