PDA

View Full Version : Logitech Momo throttle

OldSlowGuy
06-09-2015, 02:33
Hi all,

I just started on PCars and have to say that I am enjoying it. However I could enjoy it much more if I could get the accelerator to work correctly. I have a Logitech Momo Racing Force Feedback wheel and pedals. The problem I have is that the accelerator does not seem to be fully registering with the game.

For instance at Donington Park with the Clio there is nowhere on the track that I can accelerate enough to get to 6th gear. On the last straight I'm just getting to the shifting point when I have to brake for the chicane. I've also tried the BMW GT3 at Laguna Seca and the same thing. The car accelerates like a pig and my lap times show it.

So after reviewing a number of posts here in the forums I tried different things, including:

Working the wheel and pedals before starting the game
Making sure that the pedals are not shown as connected in the Logitech Profiler
Running both with and without the profiler
Verifying that the accelerator green bar went clear to the top of the telemetry screen

On the profiler properties I verified that the accelerator pedal moved the needle all the way to the right. In the game I made sure in the pedal setup screen that both the brake and accelerator went to 100%.

In the FFB settings in the game I have tried the deadzone at both the default of 6 and a setting of 0 with no change in behavior. Likewise the throttle sensitivity settings of default 50 and adjusted 100 seems to make no difference.

I'm pretty sure that it is not a problem with the pedal itself since it works fine in RaceRoom and NASCAR '15.

I know there's probably one stupid setting that I'm missing that will solve this but I'm old and seem to easily miss this stuff. Any advice you can give me will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jojo1960
06-09-2015, 08:43
Hi,

i have same wheel and have problem with FFB, i tried everything and 0 help.

According to another topics it seems that in game is bug with FFB and we have to wait for repair.