PDA

View Full Version : Moderators and Bias Opinions?

CopperySinger5
06-09-2015, 14:44
I have no problems with moderators who offer suggestions, personal opinions, protect Project CARS reputation and enforce a moderate environment. Also, I understand that certain actions need to be taken by moderators to enforce rules to maintain forum policy.

There seems to be one moderator in particular (name I will not disclose) that has a track record for participating in forum discussions with a heavy hand. I have seen this moderator enter typical discussions with a bias opinion that gave leverage to one side of the debate; crippling the discussion. Also, the moderator pointed jabs or zingers towards the deviant in the discussion (not at me but another member and more than once). This type of behavior controls legitimate feedback from the community imho.

mister dog
06-09-2015, 14:52
I think it's best to report a post if you feel anyone (including mods) is resorting to personal attacks. If i'm not mistaken all mods can see reported posts so then they can evaluate it internally if needed.

FrankZappa
06-09-2015, 14:56
why the f$%^ do u care so much? nothing better to do in ur life than useless postings on a game forum

mister dog
06-09-2015, 15:00
why the f$%^ do u care so much? nothing better to do in ur life than useless postings on a game forum
That's directed to me?

Charger
06-09-2015, 15:06

Oh the irony of that statement!

Elmo
06-09-2015, 15:10
As suggested if you have a problem with a particular mod posts, you can report them. We will have a look and discuss it internally.

Closing this thread.