PDA

View Full Version : Leagues

rtazz17
06-09-2015, 14:58
Ive searched this but cant find anything RECENT,since patch 3.0.Everything in sticky was created a while ago.

Im looking to find a league to race in on east coast time zone U..S.
Anyone have a link or info.Not sure how well leagues are working since patch 3.0..

I have to say my online experience is great now.One caveat is I have to unplug and replug my router in everytime I play but other then that no issues anymore.Sound bug still there but I know thats on microsoft side from what I read.

Dynomight Motorsports
06-09-2015, 20:31
Look in the Xbox Multiplayer Even Planning. There are a lot of Xbox leagues out there. I don't race in public rooms because you always get some 12-18 year old who thinks its funny to ruin your race. League racing is really the only way to go.

rtazz17
06-09-2015, 21:55
Look in the Xbox Multiplayer Even Planning. There are a lot of Xbox leagues out there. I don't race in public rooms because you always get some 12-18 year old who thinks its funny to ruin your race. League racing is really the only way to go.
Yup I know... Last night did online race at spa.Qualifying for 1/2 hour..Race starts and some idiot barrels through the field on turn one.Then you always have to be on guard taking a slow turn cuz theres always someone who wants to tbone you at 150 mph in the corner.Thats exactly why I need a league or just somewhere where people want to race clean and not waste my time.

Lethal 556
06-09-2015, 22:28
Yup I know... Last night did online race at spa.Qualifying for 1/2 hour..Race starts and some idiot barrels through the field on turn one.Then you always have to be on guard taking a slow turn cuz theres always someone who wants to tbone you at 150 mph in the corner.Thats exactly why I need a league or just somewhere where people want to race clean and not waste my time.

Shoot me a friend request I was in same boat as you now I have a couple people to run with My GT is Lethal 556

nissan4ever
06-09-2015, 22:56
Yeah, it's unfortunate. You'd think people would have something better to do, besides purposely ruining races online.

Dynomight Motorsports
07-09-2015, 02:33
Nope that's the quality of people you get in the public rooms.. They completely act like they don't know the track, and use your rear bumper as brakes, or park broadside on the track and back up into the people. Its really quite ridiculous, and there is still no kick feature so if they somehow end up in your room, you have to move to another room. There are probably more mature people on PC, that's why the Dev's have never addressed this issue. Unfortunately all you have to have is an Xbox and any 13 yr old can ruin your day. Sometimes I wish they would go to in-game license requirements to race in certain races.

rtazz17
07-09-2015, 03:14
Yeah its unfortunate.A great race can go to crap in a second after 1/2 hour of racing becuz someone purposely slams you.I understand things happen time to time ,im talking about blatant acts.Gotta race in ghost mode but that just plain sucks.Need some rubbing to make it real.

OpticalHercules
07-09-2015, 04:15
You don't necessarily need a league. There's at least one group out there for U.S./North American players (NACRA, we seem to have an infestation of Canadians... They're just too nice!) where you can post your gamertag and add others from the group for regular pick-up racing. I know I've been away a lot lately in the evenings with life going on, but there's often at least some group or groups of people always forming public or private lobbies across all types of races. Check them out at nacrassociation.proboards.com

tonypbeck
07-09-2015, 06:57
http://xciteracingleague.com/forums/