PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars DLCs 2016....

marcelo carbon
07-09-2015, 00:46
someone has information that in 2016 the SMS will continue to launch DLCs for Project Cars?

Sasquatch
07-09-2015, 01:07
One thing at a time.

Cheesenium
07-09-2015, 02:32
Be patient, we still havent got half of our DLCs in 2015.

Still, the more DLC, the better. The game is great, it needs more content at certain parts of it.

Ramjet
07-09-2015, 15:47
I really was hoping we would have had a couple of the historic tracks by now... those like spa & rouen that we raced on so long ago now and which were pretty good for unfinished tracks. Surely we may see them before years end ?

Dale
07-09-2015, 16:10
I really was hoping we would have had a couple of the historic tracks by now... those like spa & rouen that we raced on so long ago now and which were pretty good for unfinished tracks. Surely we may see them before years end ?

The rumor has it that it will be Hockenheim, which is good, I'm happy we have it coming but Spa & Nürburgring with Südschleife had more votes. My personal opinion is I'd rather we'd prioritize the time on bringing more tracks in rather then more cars. I'm with you, especially as I see some of the older Lotus F1 cars coming in the future, be nice to have period tracks to go with them. Agree, would love to see Spa, Rouen, Classic & new Zandvoort, Nürburgring with Südschleife, Classic & new Kyalami, Classic Silverstone, Classic Monza and Classic Watkins Glenn.

FS7
07-09-2015, 17:07
The "On Demand" schedule mentions 9 free cars, 7 in 2015, 2 in 2016. It also suggests that the last couple of livery packs & tracks expansions will be released in 2016.

We just have to be patient. One of the reasons SMS didn't do a season pass is because they wanted more freedom with release dates & DLC content. Hopefully we'll have good surprises in the future regarding additional content.

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
07-09-2015, 17:13
Heck, I'd take vintage Nürburgring, even without the Südschleife, over any other track out there. But overall I just think "bring in the classics", I had many really fun races during development on the unfinished Hocke and Rouen, and while I never raced old Spa I did a lot of driving there just for fun. =)