PDA

View Full Version : Awesome with your own music

leithnow
07-09-2015, 04:15
So I recently tried playing itunes and Pandora in the background while racing. Frigging awesome. Can't have it too loud or you can't hear your engine or the wheels...but if you get the balance right and get the bass pumping, adds so much more excitement to the race. Try it!

Beatminister
07-09-2015, 07:34
Thats why people have car stereos. :)

But I dont want it play in the background on the PS4, so I play the music from PC and the game on PS4.

Fanapryde
07-09-2015, 08:19
Can't really see why music while racing a car can be awesome (or needed for that matter) ?
I like to hear my engine, tires and other cars, nothing else. Though the sound of rain coming down on the tin roof is really awesome... yes...:rolleyes:

Sheldon
07-09-2015, 11:56
I'll listen to classical music on low during a race if I completely blow qualifiers and expect a terrible race ahead of me. It calms the nerves a little.

Flaw3dGenius
07-09-2015, 12:45
Project Cars Spotify Soundtrack is top notch! Only for when your in the menu's right enough!

Knightfall
07-09-2015, 12:46
Can't really see why music while racing a car can be awesome (or needed for that matter) ?
I like to hear my engine, tires and other cars, nothing else. Though the sound of rain coming down on the tin roof is really awesome... yes...:rolleyes:

This. I have never been a fan of any type of music during gaming. Doubly so when I count on the sounds of my own car and the opponents cars.

mkstatto
07-09-2015, 13:01
I personally have Absolute 80's on in the background at a low setting, helps me to get in the groove. Still like to hear the engine note though.

On a side note would be great if Microsoft added the option to put the radio on in the background on the Xbox One.

CopperySinger5
07-09-2015, 15:27
I listen to Spotify on ps4, the volume is set just below the engine and tire sounds. This enhance the enjoyment of the game.
But I can understand those who don't like music and just want to hear engine and tires only.

Wayne8
06-06-2018, 03:33
It is hard to play Apple Music to PS4 for the damn DRM but lucky as I am, I found out the TuneFab Apple Music Converter for streaming Apple Music on PS4 and so far so good. Worth a try!