PDA

View Full Version : [ANSWERED] Where/How to properly report bugs?

klorptar
09-09-2015, 05:11
I'm not here to complain. I love the game, and appreciate everyone's hard work to make it better. I've had problems on PS4 with pit stops post patch 3.0. I've commented about it on the PS4 forum, but no one else really commented. Is there a place specifically to report problems?

NemethR
09-09-2015, 06:31
I'm not here to complain. I love the game, and appreciate everyone's hard work to make it better. I've had problems on PS4 with pit stops post patch 3.0. I've commented about it on the PS4 forum, but no one else really commented. Is there a place specifically to report problems?

Yes, that is really a good question, when I report the but in the Technical Support section, nobody seem s to read it, no reply, or no reply from someone, that matters.

When I report it in the General Discussion, at least some pleople reply to it, but still nobody, who whould matter.

No I do not expect the DEVS to read the forum every day, but repoting a bug, and not getting a:
- This is know to us
- Ohh, this is new, we will forward it.
- It is not a bug
Or similar reply seems, that nobody cars, and tbh, I do not care to report them anymore.

klorptar
09-09-2015, 06:45
Yes, that is really a good question, when I report the but in the Technical Support section, nobody seem s to read it, no reply, or no reply from someone, that matters.

When I report it in the General Discussion, at least some pleople reply to it, but still nobody, who whould matter.

No I do not expect the DEVS to read the forum every day, but repoting a bug, and not getting a:
- This is know to us
- Ohh, this is new, we will forward it.
- It is not a bug
Or similar reply seems, that nobody cars, and tbh, I do not care to report them anymore.

I'm not sure no one cares. As far as I can tell, they still seem to be trying to take care of the bugs, but there doesn't seem to be an avenue to actually report them. It would be good if there was an official section or if someone from the studio would reply so we'd know that the problem was being taken care of. I imagine it would cut down the number of redundant threads.

NemethR
16-09-2015, 07:33
1 week has gone, and no answer not even from a MOD, I think this is a legitime question, as there is not REPORT THE ISSUES HERE anywhere.
Its just disappointing, that nobody SEEMS to care anymore.

Read it like: As there is no answer coming from mods/devs, it looks as if nobody would care.
And this will result, in the fact, that people will not care to report bugs/issues anymore...

Yorkie065
16-09-2015, 07:59
Here is how to report issues: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?21846-PLEASE-READ-How-to-report-issues

And to report them, post your thread with the issue in the relevant Technical Support section for your platform.

Also as a note, just because no one has posted in your thread with the issue doesn't mean that the devs haven't seen it or are ignoring it. A lot of the time they go through the threads and log them in on their internal system and then communicate on there with the relevant people internally. If they need more info, or the bug is something serious, has a lot of discussion and it's necessary, then they'll probably post. It would be nice however if they did put 'noted' or something like that in, just so we know the devs have received them but some people then expect them to be fixed in the next patch when that may not necessarily be possible.

NemethR
16-09-2015, 09:09
Also as a note, just because no one has posted in your thread with the issue doesn't mean that the devs haven't seen it or are ignoring it. A lot of the time they go through the threads and log them in on their internal system and then communicate on there with the relevant people internally. If they need more info, or the bug is something serious, has a lot of discussion and it's necessary, then they'll probably post. It would be nice however if they did put 'noted' or something like that in, just so we know the devs have received them but some people then expect them to be fixed in the next patch when that may not necessarily be possible.

On this I totally agree with you, but still, when I report someone, and see nobody has ever replied to it, and then i am thinking...
Should I "bump" the thread, should I post it again, should I not, its a bit bad.

I totally understand that not everything is possible to be fixed for next patch or at all, but a little info about if it got to the right palce or not would be welcome.
Maybe an Icon, that indicates, that a Mod/Dev has read the thread, just so we know would be nice.

Or a post like: "Noted" :)

Thanks for your reply.