PDA

View Full Version : really anoying...

jonnotheone
09-09-2015, 12:10
Ok so I was playing career mode last night finished my race back to garage I went then decided to go to bed and pick up were I left off today however everytime my xbox shuts down an I boot it up again I go to my career menu visit the calendar select my next event and bang game just freezes only way to get it going again ot to dashboard and quit game it happens every time I turn off my consol and turn it back on a few hours later...is there a fix for this or is it being looked in to...

andybell
09-09-2015, 13:23
Just wait until you get the 'no umbrella' bug.............then you'll be really miffed!

rtazz17
09-09-2015, 13:33
Just wait until you get the 'no umbrella' bug.............then you'll be really miffed!

Thats a very helpful post.I see how you are relating the two.Hes having an actual problem and you are referring to a rediculous thread you made up that is somehow trying to poke fun at the problems people are complaining about?You are obviously a 14 year old.Childish thread...

To the op this game still has numerous bugs.I really dont know what you should do...Wait for another patch I guess and hope its addressed.

OppaErich
09-09-2015, 13:52
Just pCars or other games too ? Could be a xbone thing...

D1rty Duck UK
09-09-2015, 13:53

Just project cars.

All other games work fine on Xbox apart from this game

OverHaased
09-09-2015, 13:54
Are you using the power savings option?

bobbylion
09-09-2015, 13:58

So people want you to believe, but its across the board even PC, you don't get far saying that on here though.
Ian is back now so you'll get even more basics desperate for his approval by being generally nasty to anyone who dares to step away from the company line.

I love this game to bits, its awesome and works pretty much spot on on my xbox1 any issues i have a pretty minor and purely 1st world problems, BUT i don't like some of the way things are done around here.
Of course people will say "well p155 off then".... to be fair, i think now Ian's back i will. Its nasty this place at times and he likes to stir the pot so people forget about bugs that are still in game.

rtazz17
09-09-2015, 14:33
Whats ians user name so Im aware

D1rty Duck UK
09-09-2015, 15:03
Whats ians user name so Im aware

Ian bell

Your know he's posted as the fan club of moderators instantly like all his posts and so do certain other forum users who like everything he says no matter if it's stirring things up or just very childish behaviour.

Roger Prynne
09-09-2015, 15:09
Ok guys, you managed to derail a legitimate thread... way to go.

Sorry jonnotheone, but this is going to be one of those threads so I'm closing it.

Ryzza5
10-09-2015, 08:38
Just throwing this out there, I often 'like' dev posts to serve as a visual reminder that I've read them if I come across them again later (if I haven't then perhaps I missed it previously). If you saw some of the very technical dev update posts on the WMD forum you'd notice I'm not the only one either (sorry Ged) :)