PDA

View Full Version : Back Seat View - Mirror issue

Chimpymoo
09-09-2015, 13:17
First off go easy on me, first time poster :) I love the game in general, it had a few issues at the start but the support has been fantastic so far. My only gripe is that I love the back seat (central) view however the majority of cars have the worlds biggest mirror obscuring the view so its impossible to use. if there is a wish list out there for pc2 please can you add this.

Vennt
09-09-2015, 13:23
People drive from the back seat view?

I just saw it as replay fluff :P

McKiernan
09-09-2015, 14:12
I may be wrong but I think there's an option to turn off mirrors?

Chimpymoo
09-09-2015, 15:07
People drive from the back seat view?

I just saw it as replay fluff :P

No they don't because they cant see the road! :P There is an option to turn mirrors on/off but that's only for the overlay mirrors, the ones hardcoded into the car design remain static regardless. Its such a shame.

Mascot
09-09-2015, 15:17
First off go easy on me, first time poster :) I love the game in general, it had a few issues at the start but the support has been fantastic so far. My only gripe is that I love the back seat (central) view however the majority of cars have the worlds biggest mirror obscuring the view so its impossible to use. if there is a wish list out there for pc2 please can you add this.

Can you not alter the FoV in the menus?

Chimpymoo
09-09-2015, 15:26
Can you not alter the FoV in the menus?

You can but some of the mirrors are just so big you end up with your nose on the windscreen to block it out. The mirrors must literally be the size of skateboards if the scale is correct.

I appreciate I am of a minority so its no biggy.