PDA

View Full Version : Pit stop manual control?

BCFCBristolRed
09-09-2015, 21:13
I am currently playing (for the first time in a wee while) career mode. Qualifying at Monza in the Audi R18 TDi..... Beautiful. I am fully expectant of my AI driver to pull me out of the pit garage up to the white line when I notice my car isn't moving. Here is me thinking, I haven't had a "big/glitch" on this for quite some time now. I press the throttle and pull out of the garage.

Is this something added? I know some people were hoping for it but haven't seen it in any patch notes and have been too busy doing community events and playing the new Mad Max game.
http://youtu.be/-TIwQtENVKw

cvcpower
09-09-2015, 22:33
Pretty sure this is a glitch. I saw someone else driving around pit-lane in a glitch compilation video.

I've never been able to do so, pretty sure this wasn't added.

ONT
10-09-2015, 05:11
There is a lot of us PRAYING for manual driving in PIT area out there :cool:

BCFCBristolRed
10-09-2015, 06:26
Yeah it is a glitch unfortunately. After doing the race, I loaded up the next round and the "manual" pit lane was back to AI control. :(

Ah well!

artao
15-09-2015, 01:50
Plus 20 quadrillion for manual pit stops.
Just got the game this weekend on Steam sale, and was rather disappointed to discover that pitstops (and pit-out) were completely out of my hands. :(
Also, rolling starts. It sure would be nice to have manual control there ... but I understand that there's jerks who would abuse that ability. For those of us who race cleanly with other clean racers tho, it wouldnt' be a problem.
Toggle-able options would be perfect!

ONT
15-09-2015, 04:51
Making it an available OPTION for the host of online race lobby would be perfect.

If there is rating, legal, car manufacturer issues, simply remove all pit crew when manual pit is selected.

And "ghost" all cars in pit area to avoid Mayhem, it's a proven system that works perfect in iRacing.