PDA

View Full Version : Next patch???

little fella
11-09-2015, 10:10
Sorry couldn't help myself.
seriously though what can we expect and when??

RTA nOsKiLlS
11-09-2015, 10:24
I really hope its the ability for the Host to kick people. Then we can all have clean lobbies, and hopefully keep the laggy and dirty players from ruining the fun.

There is a new racing game coming out soon, I've forgotten the name of it, but I'm fairly sure that the host of a custom lobby, will be able to remove troublesome people.....seeing how they could in the previous 5 games in the series.

KkDrummer
11-09-2015, 10:41
when? probably Sept at some point...what? I would love some improved frame rate and performance improvements (mainly when the weather is about to change as you can see the game struggles to cope with the changes kicking in and keep a steady frame rate at the same time), although I dont think it will happen on Xbox One =/

little fella
11-09-2015, 10:46
Let's hope it comes out same time as ps4 patch without delays of previous 3.
I can't cope with another 100 pages plus thread.

little fella
11-09-2015, 10:50
I would like them to make the in car view as bright and colourful as from the outside.I hate it when game programers think it looks more realistic with dull washed out graphics.
I prefer playing from inside the car but when you switch views to outside it looks so much better.
Sure give us reflections on the glass and other effects but when I drive my car the view doesn't turn all drab and dreary.
The inside view from Forza 6 appears much clearer and more vibrant.You listening SMS?

Sankyo
11-09-2015, 10:51
I know that this is in the XB1 section, but quite some discussion already took place here: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38103-Patch-4-0

Bealdor
11-09-2015, 10:54
Closing this as there's already a Patch 4.0 speculation thread here (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38103-Patch-4-0) in the general subforum.
Feel free to post your questions over there.

There's no official answer yet on what will be included and when it will come. The devs will post the patch notes as soon as they are finalised.

Edit: Ninja'd