PDA

View Full Version : Online Racing

Cbrriderr
12-09-2015, 18:26
Hello fellow PC lovers,
So Yesterday was the 1st time I got online and did 3 races. I cannot believe how bad the races race!! No one fallows track rules at all. Its every man for them selves. It was mayhem. I have expected this. I exit out all 3 times due to bad racing etiquette. Ex. 2 cars go down straight we both slam on brakes I have inside so he should let me take but no he just rams into my lane. this happens on pretty much every turn. I love the game but when it comes to Online it a feels like an Arcade. I race other online sims and it is a day and night difference.

Mike Campbell
13-09-2015, 06:37
I guess I've been pretty lucky with this game online so far... except for tonight. Never had a problem with hotheads before but in 3 races tonight, I was rammed on T1 in every race. It seems that the 'cleaner', more patient drivers can be found in seldom used cars - like the older Lotus F1 for example. A few nights ago I spent over 2 hours racing the historic Lotii with 3 or 4 guys I didn't know & we all raced tire to tire with nary an incident. It was exhilarating. I just wish people could respect others a bit more.

LiveWire
13-09-2015, 18:16
Not to be a jerk to you cbrriderr, but it is hardly a new complaint nor something SMS really has any control over. We pretty much all hate drivers like the ones you mention. Best suggestion is to start making friends with the good drivers you race with or join a league. I know I actively maintain blacklists on the servers I run, hopefully more dedicated servers will do this and we can eventually take away all the places for the rammers and such to "play".