PDA

View Full Version : Feature requests dev improvement

Jr555se
13-09-2015, 07:13
Where can I get in contact with the devs? Here?
I have some things that I believe are fundamental misses in the sim and easily fixed. at least comparing to other sims and gtr2 on pc.

Br
J

ChrisK
13-09-2015, 09:50
lol
Geez...thank God you're here ! The devs and us poor muppets who have been here for a while have no idea what could be done to improve things !!! Ian Bell, quick...hire this man immediately.

amazed
13-09-2015, 09:55
Hmmm, an Einstein in the gaming world, yet misses such a simple thing as a platform indicator in the profile.

If you DO hire him, make sure its on a probationary period.

;)

redruMKO
13-09-2015, 10:35
lol
Geez...thank God you're here ! The devs and us poor muppets who have been here for a while have no idea what could be done to improve things !!! Ian Bell, quick...hire this man immediately.

Just like there is no need for any new blood to enter the aerospace industry. I mean we still have supersonic passenger jets that can get someone from NY to London in 3.5 hours don't we???

FS7
13-09-2015, 17:02
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/forumdisplay.php?131-Feature-Suggestions

Jr555se
22-09-2015, 18:56
wow! sorry if I insulted you guys ChrisK, amazed, redruMKO by my post.. and my profile(in what ever way that matter to this topic) insults are for sure the right way to great newcomers. I feel very welcome to this community having you here.

Big thx FS7! I am merely human and missed the sticky somehow..
I hope the devs has time to scroll through 70 pages though...

Konan
24-09-2015, 05:29
wow! sorry if I insulted you guys ChrisK, amazed, redruMKO by my post.. and my profile(in what ever way that matter to this topic) insults are for sure the right way to great newcomers. I feel very welcome to this community having you here.

Big thx FS7! I am merely human and missed the sticky somehow..
I hope the devs has time to scroll through 70 pages though...

So to get back on topic...what things do you think are missing?
I believe everyone has to have the possibility to do their say....or is this a dictatorship?

Jr555se
24-09-2015, 15:12
indeed! well I added what I believe is most important thing to the ultimate thread. other things like how the car behaves(visually) when sitting outside I don't think are important as this is a sim where youre supposed to sit inside anyway. Like the rocking sideways even though swaybars and susp are superstiff. the flames from exhaust not even at the exhaust and those kind of things..
-jr