PDA

View Full Version : Tim Heinemann - How fast?

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 14:47
Imola.. Guy i raced in the warm up did a 1:40, in the race he was even quicker than that.

in the leaderboards for imola for the Mercedes GT3 (the car he used) the best times are as follows:

Rank User Time Gap Assists Uploaded
1 HUSARIA POWER Ghost 1:42.960 Driving model: Intermediate Setup: Custom Controller: Wheel Camera: In-car Driving aids: Enabled 06/09/2015 17:57
2 Dan29670 Ghost 1:43.124 +0:00.164 Driving model: Pro Setup: Default Controller: Wheel Camera: External Driving aids: Enabled 10/09/2015 21:39
3 TheDoctor46 Ghost 1:43.470 +0:00.510 Driving model: Pro Setup: Custom Controller: Wheel Camera: External Driving aids: Enabled 13/09/2015 13:58

Where did he gain nearly 3 seconds over the best time in world...

12 hours of project cars logged on his account im just not having it that this guy was legit
The VAC ban on his steam account profile is ringing alarm bells to me too.

MrBlacky
13-09-2015, 15:16
Tim Heinemann is a really good driver. But he has a strange drivin style, I saw that in Raceroom. But he's quick.

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 15:17
Tim Heinemann :

*Quote removed as requested*

Or maybe he is just that dam fast, good luck to who ever races this guy! i've not seen anyone lap like he did

TheDoctor46
13-09-2015, 15:34
Dat laptime :eek: *grabs his bags*

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 15:37
Good luck TheDoctor46 - following the table to see how you get on

TheDoctor46
13-09-2015, 16:39
Good luck TheDoctor46 - following the table to see how you get on
Thanks but I couldnt even race against him, even tho he was in the same bracket...pCARS has shitloads of GT track, yet we have to race at Willow Springs... mind->blown! :dejection:

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 16:53
He's in the quarters now.

I want him to win it now, I'd rather be the guy who got smashed by the winner than just beat by the guy who got the quarters lol

MrBlacky
13-09-2015, 17:06
I screwed the start and lost by 7 tenths. But two laps at Spa is just not enough to start seriously overtaking.

TheDoctor46
13-09-2015, 17:28
Agreed, also IMHO racing simulations doesnt work in 1v1 at all. =/

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 18:15
Not even close to Tim...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm8orK5eJr4

I need to re-evaluate my 1:45.594 Imola time :hopelessness:

Going to load up

1 GSN53 1:42.462
2 TheDoctor46 1:42.616

as ghosts and try improve

ESL Project CARS (PC) 1on1 Kick Off Cup #1 Europe

RO 128
Tim Heinemann Vs Marcdxn - Winner Tim Heinemann
RO64
Tim Heinemann Vs Osiris-Phoenix - Winner Tim Heinemann
RO32
Tim Heinemann Vs Foodie - Winner Tim Heinemann
RO16
Tim Heinemann Vs Jlaw - Winner Tim Heinemann
Quarter Finals
Tim Heinemann Vs Blacky - Winner Tim Heinemann
Semi Finals
Tim Heinemann Vs Danni4 - Winner - Tim Heinemann

Finals
Tim Heinemann Vs Atomic - Winner - Tim Heinemann

TheDoctor46
13-09-2015, 18:34
Not that is much of a difference, but is there a reason you raced Imola? Because its clearly stated in the match overview that the track is/should be Hockenheim :barbershop_quartet_

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 18:48
Thats the track tim said to host, i initially said its silverstone but enough people hadn't checked in so we raced Imola, would have much preferred Hockenheim too.
Wouldnt have made a difference either way he's in a league of his own

He's in the final now vs Atomic328

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 19:11
Not that is much of a difference, but is there a reason you raced Imola? Because its clearly stated in the match overview that the track is/should be Hockenheim :barbershop_quartet_

I just double checked and Imola was correct from what i can see on the ESL page?

Ro 128: Imola 3.05 miles - 4 LAPS
RO 64: Hockenheim GP: 2.84 miles - 4 LAPS
RO 32: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca: 2.23 miles - 6 LAPS
Ro 16: Willow Springs International Raceway: 2.49 miles – 6 LAPS
Ro 8: Sakitto GP - 2.66 miles - 4 LAPS
Ro 4: SPA Francorchamps - 7.00 miles - 2 LAPS
Final : Nordschleife - 20.63 miles - 2 LAPS

RO 128 - Imola

The brackets started at RO 128 (Imola)
So that is the track you should have raced at first.

marcdxn
13-09-2015, 19:24
Hes won the final :disillusionment:

TheDoctor46
13-09-2015, 19:26
Hmmm I guess there was a mixup in the generation of the table...could be the reason semifinals and finals ran Nord :indecisiveness: I started w/ Hockenheim as it was written in the match details :cool:

Kroegtijgertje
13-09-2015, 19:30
It was very messy, not clear at all for any newcomers

TheDoctor46
13-09-2015, 19:30
Hmmm I guess there was a mixup in the generation of the table...could be the reason semifinals and finals ran Nord :indecisiveness: I started w/ Hockenheim as it was written in the match details :cool:

Hes won the final :disillusionment:
As expected... ESL isnt really the place you're going to if you're a (semi)professional (well except Tim^^) because 1v1.

Bealdor
13-09-2015, 20:27
Thread title changed per user request.

GT-Club_Atho_
14-09-2015, 17:04
Imola.. Guy i raced in the warm up did a 1:40, in the race he was even quicker than that.

in the leaderboards for imola for the Mercedes GT3 (the car he used) the best times are as follows:

Rank User Time Gap Assists Uploaded
1 HUSARIA POWER Ghost 1:42.960 Driving model: Intermediate Setup: Custom Controller: Wheel Camera: In-car Driving aids: Enabled 06/09/2015 17:57
2 Dan29670 Ghost 1:43.124 +0:00.164 Driving model: Pro Setup: Default Controller: Wheel Camera: External Driving aids: Enabled 10/09/2015 21:39
3 TheDoctor46 Ghost 1:43.470 +0:00.510 Driving model: Pro Setup: Custom Controller: Wheel Camera: External Driving aids: Enabled 13/09/2015 13:58

Where did he gain nearly 3 seconds over the best time in world...

12 hours of project cars logged on his account im just not having it that this guy was legit
The VAC ban on his steam account profile is ringing alarm bells to me too.

Great driver and a good setup :yes:

marcdxn
14-09-2015, 18:56
Great driver and a good setup :yes:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fanatec-competition.98548/

Yeah seems he is an absolute GOD in every racing sim going.

Still though i'd like to see him post some Timetrials so he appears on the leaderboard & can be ghosted not that he has to do that or anything but would be great to spend sometime practicing against his ghost.

http://game.raceroom.com/dtm2014/users/timdolce/

ONT
14-09-2015, 19:35
Sounds like he's legit :)

And yes it would be great with some TT, ghost runs to practice against and to see if there is some obvious track issues :)

Hope to see him comment here.

Papand
14-09-2015, 23:06
He is slower than F1-Masa from AOR.

I ended up in semi's, but as the noob i am i dont know Nordschleife, so that was hell. Did not know Willow Springs either, but the guy i raced liked playing in the sand.

MABlosfeld
16-09-2015, 00:29
http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/fanatec-competition.98548/

Yeah seems he is an absolute GOD in every racing sim going.

Still though i'd like to see him post some Timetrials so he appears on the leaderboard & can be ghosted not that he has to do that or anything but would be great to spend sometime practicing against his ghost.

http://game.raceroom.com/dtm2014/users/timdolce/

Try this:
without changing anything in the settings first runs (FA) after (GT3)
I do not know why but sometimes the setup is loaded by mistake, good luck.

E_Luckow
16-09-2015, 00:55
A very known driver, indeed...

http://e-sportmagazine.blogspot.com.br/2015/02/spade-racing-annuncia-il-licenziamento.html

marcdxn
16-09-2015, 06:50
Controversial chap around many racing sims i've noticed. Its really hard to say how hes doing it without a clear video of his races being posted.

He could just be very good i guess but if there are bugs there which have been taken advantage of then they need patching asap.

MABlosfeld
16-09-2015, 14:59
Controversial chap around many racing sims i've noticed. Its really hard to say how hes doing it without a clear video of his races being posted.

He could just be very good i guess but if there are bugs there which have been taken advantage of then they need patching asap.

games have errors and some people discover and use to your advantage
some people say they are cheaters
others think they are great drivers
I particularly do not participate in championships.

juakorossi
16-09-2015, 15:16
I have the chance to race with him in RaceRoom in a GT2 online race placed in laguna seca and this guy is a beast. Tim have a constant agressive driving, you can stay close to him but no more than 2 or 3 laps.

In RR a few months ago it took place the thrustmaster event, 2 weeks and Took the 1st place in this time trial. After this, 3studios made an update because they saw on the replays that was a "pits turn cut bug" with no penalty. After these updates to the circuit where all penalties correctly positioned and after a few days Tim was in the top of the leaderboard again.

Maybe he take adventages of bugs in the simulator, maybe not; I don't know, but on that race he was a monster.

marcdxn
16-09-2015, 16:14
I have the chance to race with him in RaceRoom in a GT2 online race placed in laguna seca and this guy is a beast. Tim have a constant agressive driving, you can stay close to him but no more than 2 or 3 laps.

In RR a few months ago it took place the thrustmaster event, 2 weeks and Took the 1st place in this time trial. After this, 3studios made an update because they saw on the replays that was a "pits turn cut bug" with no penalty. After these updates to the circuit where all penalties correctly positioned and after a few days Tim was in the top of the leaderboard again.

Maybe he take adventages of bugs in the simulator, maybe not; I don't know, but on that race he was a monster.

He said to me he doesn't cheat but he has accused of it by many people before. Probably will continue to be as well because no one likes being beat.

He is a member of the forum here so it would be interesting for him to post about it and talk about why he was removed from the championship in link above for 'cheating' it doesn't really explain what they classed as cheating or what he did

E_Luckow
16-09-2015, 23:49
http://walkracing.com/uncategorized/virtual-carrera-cup-round-6-race-report/

"However news broke shortly before the race that championship contender, and main rival Tim Heinemann, was disqualified from the championship for cheating! He had modified the code in rFactor to turn Invulnerability on, meaning no damage in crashes!"

copes24
17-09-2015, 09:33
Crap tennis player.

havocc
17-09-2015, 09:51
...and i thought cheaters were only stupid kids found in fps

MABlosfeld
17-09-2015, 11:39
...and i thought cheaters were only stupid kids found in fps

appears to be a bug in the setup load
look at this: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?36676-Project-CARS-All-Platforms-Patch-3-0-Release-notes-OUT-NOW-on-PC-PS4-XB1&p=1120715#post1120715

"Yes, I have this curious behavior. It occurs sometimes only, hard to reproduce, but, for example:

1) I run with BMW Z4 on Multiplayer some day.
2) I Stop playing, turn off PC and go away.
3) On the next time I go to PCars, I choose my favorite car: Formula A, and go to Monza. Don't touch anything on car setup. Here goes the problem:

- My default FA setup at Monza, I reach 339 km/h at main straight. With THE SAME SETUP, when the bug occurs (sorry, I don't know yet if I can call it as "bug"), a can't get 310 km/h. I go to car setup, and there's nothing diferent. I can't be fast on first chicane to, turning at 20 km/h and goind out of track.

Very very curious, and not Always, but it's here, trying to get me crazy."

written by Henrique CLAUSING

marcdxn
17-09-2015, 12:35
So there a few reports of past cheating, a vac ban on his steam profile page (albeit 900 days old and apparently for cheating in Call Of Duty can be taken with a pinch of salt but at the same time shows he delved in the world of cheating at some point in history)

Come on Tim come and post in the thread to clear things up or explain why there are so many other accusations of cheating and disqualification from other sim racing games, no one here is going to jump down your throat but you should try and defend your corner on it all a little bit, or rumors will only escalate and make more people wonder if you are legit the next time you are taking part in the Project CARS ESL.

i don't want to believe you are cheating but when you read these news posts about previous non sportsman like behavior its hard not to judge.
I've gone from feeling that something isn't right, to 'nahhh this guys just one of the best' back to being on the fence about it all when another link is posted.

GT-Club_Atho_
17-09-2015, 12:38
Don't know this guy but his time is totally possible. I'm doing 1.41.2 with a little set of the BMW M3 GT :tranquillity:

MrBlacky
17-09-2015, 16:00
He definately was not cheating at ESL Cup.. I was 1 sec per lap faster when I raced him. So am I a cheater too? No, I just have a good setup und not that bad driver.

marcdxn
17-09-2015, 18:46
He definately was not cheating at ESL Cup.. I was 1 sec per lap faster when I raced him. So am I a cheater too? No, I just have a good setup und not that bad driver.

Thats not exactly the point here though, if you type your name into google its not littered with various websites saying you have been DQ'd for cheating or suspicious activity.

What i am saying here is why are there so many accounts of it from different sources in alternative sim games and does Tim want to comment on it at all because in all of the sources where things do show up he's never replied
He has been on this forum to send me a PM, and i sent him one back pointing him to this thread asking if he will reply in regards to why he's been booted from other championships.

He has already said he didn't gain any unfair advantage in the esl cup and that's fine but what about the other stuff, does no one care to know his side of the story because we only really have the side that's written by the people who created the websites.
If i was being branded a cheat and removed from tournaments and they were wrong for doing so i would sure want to give my own side of the story.

bigsilverhotdog
18-09-2015, 04:17
Once a cheater always a cheater, and he's hardly "once" a cheater. I have absolutely no respect for any sim racer caught cheating, even once, and he's been thrown out of at least one championship AND had a VAC ban. He was notorious in rFactor. Google his name + rfactor or + cheating FFS, it's not that hard.

I know he's fast, but that's not even slightly relevant.

MarioCart
19-09-2015, 18:48
Don't know this guy but his time is totally possible. I'm doing 1.41.2 with a little set of the BMW M3 GT :tranquillity:

Amazing lap time 1.41.2 Atho.
So if this guy will come to ps4 we got many GODs on this platform :friendly_wink:

luxtpm
21-09-2015, 17:29
i was competing in raceroom with this guy in a 52000 players leaderboard and he would drive on get real with amatur mode what is proven by his ghost outside the circuit

i complained at this guy at the forum but they delete my threads, after he sent me to second twhice or three times i give up, now im learning art

btw i tried f1 2014 and there would be guys doing laps in 20 seconds and stuff, i wonder if the real world is alike

Ash Terry Superking
11-01-2016, 14:36
hi, i mainly drive raceroom as ash terry, done a little on pcars as superking, but also used to drive for NOX V12 on forza 4 as NOX Superking, Tim is an extra speicial driver, im very fast, i regularly get top tens in rr competitions but he has something extra, he sets the cars up just a bit better than me which allows him to take slightly better lines and carry a few mph more than me also, he has no need to cheat you can watch his videos if you bother to look properly and you will see what i mean,
Being very fast on hotlapping isnt the same as racing, you have to be super critical of yourself, analise your short comings and address them, it took me a long time to get it i didnt start sims till i was 28 and you learn slower but Tim is still young,, this is probably why Tim is so quick, he wont be worrying about who is doing what and how, he will only be worrying about himself and how he can take the next step forward.
Once you start finding time hotlapping your racing will come to you as through the process you will increase your average lap time dramatically, so maintaining a faster race pace will come naturally...