PDA

View Full Version : Ferrari GT Experience Racing Wheel Setup

lembi2001
14-09-2015, 21:13
Hi guys

New to the game and to be honest racing sims in general.

Picked this wheel up from a local Pawn shop for 10 and whilst I know it's not ideal it's all I've got.

I am posting to find out who else uses this wheel and what settings they have. I know most of this is down to personal preference and tinkering but I just wanted to know how others were using this wheel.

I am running Windows 10 Pro with the default drivers for this wheel if that helps.

Cheers for reading

marcdxn
14-09-2015, 21:53
Hey mate.

Was going to send this direct but then thought it might be worth while here.

Apparently the lastest driver that is offered for the wheel by Thrustmaster isn't the best and the original 'better' driver was removed from the Thrustmaster website.

This is the driver 'https://mega.nz/#!GVxhHQpJ!WK9H_EbyBrNKNtClj_lEbWVspNt46r-Jaqlaie6klwQ'

I found this in a thread i read here:

http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/thrustmaster-ferrari-gt-experience-no-rumble-effects.74028/

The guy keeps saying FFB when he actually means rumble in the linked thread, i think you will be miles better off when you get a ffb wheel but hopefully if anyone else has any ideas to get it working any better they will help until you can trade up and move up in the future.

prithvirp
23-08-2016, 14:53
Hey mate.

Was going to send this direct but then thought it might be worth while here.

Apparently the lastest driver that is offered for the wheel by Thrustmaster isn't the best and the original 'better' driver was removed from the Thrustmaster website.

The guy keeps saying FFB when he actually means rumble in the linked thread, i think you will be miles better off when you get a ffb wheel but hopefully if anyone else has any ideas to get it working any better they will help until you can trade up and move up in the future.

Hello, I know it's an old post but I have the same wheel and I'm unable to set it up on a windows 10 computer. The wheel works fine on a Windows 7 system but on the windows 10 system it does not detect the inputs correctly. I'm unable to access the file posted on Mega. Could you please help with that?

Thank you.