PDA

View Full Version : Project Cars North America

JewBoSS
14-09-2015, 23:57
The Project Cars North America community racing league group is now open looking for new members...
If you're from North America looking for a community league to race in look no further... Taking new memberships.
Search for us on facebook (Project Cars North America or click on the links to join the page or group.
Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023537054357983/
Community Page https://www.facebook.com/Project-Cars-North-America-444566862412161/timeline/

Skrillex
15-09-2015, 00:22
I would love to but working 3rd shift and limited to late Friday and Saturday nights probably won't let me be available for when you run.

JewBoSS
15-09-2015, 00:38
Thats no problem skillex we're new and just starting and will try to make a race for everyone each day of the week, and we're open to suggestions to try and set up our races for the most convenience to everyone right now we are thinking 8pm central that would be 9ET,7MT,or 6 pacific coast but nothing is set to stone so join the community tell us what times you are available and we will try and work something out with everyone

Angst1974
15-09-2015, 01:01
Adam needs to put on a shirt

JewBoSS
15-09-2015, 16:19
lol yeah he does

Mr.Smoke
16-09-2015, 21:37
Good to see a North American group!! Just might be interested in this with a couple others i race with.

Fight-Test
17-09-2015, 13:08
good stuff last night. Was impressed with the speed of the Audi. I'll get signed up but whens the next practice race?

rocafella1978
17-09-2015, 15:03
The Project Cars North America community racing league group is now open looking for new members...
If you're from North America looking for a community league to race in look no further... Taking new memberships.
Search for us on facebook (Project Cars North America or click on the links to join the page or group.
Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023537054357983/
Community Page https://www.facebook.com/Project-Cars-North-America-444566862412161/timeline/

@JewBoSS - could not open any of the facebook links, 1st one does not open on any browser (ios, android, mac and PC, tried on phones from 3G/ 4G and LTE, laptop wifi, desktop cable and tablets (wifi and 4G)) and 2nd link is a closed group link)
another point, not important, but just to point out, title of game is actually "Project CARS" not "Project cars/ Cars", see defintion and what actually abbreviation standa for in C.A.R.S./ CARS - Community Assisted Racing Simulator (Sim).

Fight-Test
17-09-2015, 17:07
Ive never been on facebook before so wanna make sure im doing his right. The community page is for use just talking and stuff and then the group page which I joined is where the racing info is? also do I need to do anything else once ive joined specifically for GT3 signup?

JewBoSS
19-09-2015, 00:03
Sry for the late response and checks guys been really busy, ok let me address everything the best i can, @fight test thanks fight for joining the race the other night you're a damn good racer and look forward to future races with you. Correct the community page is where you can talk post pics or videos or anything you want to with the community the group page is where the race events are with race info group discussions on races and also post pics and videos of anything car, bike, or race related. @rocafellan i know what the cars is in Proect CARS stands for but the reason i use the play of words is to not copy right infringe and also make it easier for people looking for a racing league in North America, and sry i'm not sure why the links might have not been working. If you're on the community page then hit the sign up which will take you to the closed group page where you an hit join and i will accept promptly.

Cornellious
24-09-2015, 01:56
Hi. My PSN Username is - Cornellious007
Im looking for a group in the USA timezone to play with.
Ill head over to the facebook page, and see whats going on there. Feel free to add me on PSN!

JewBoSS
30-09-2015, 18:50
The Project Cars North America community on the PS4 platform is officially open and running as well as our reddit page search for us Project Cars North America on PS4facebook or reddit our website coming in the next couple of days.....

Sergeyd
02-10-2015, 07:41
Sign me! I would be happy to race withis you on the next event

sg_rus_us

Thanks