PDA

View Full Version : Infinite loading!!!

VyCkTOr777
15-09-2015, 03:29
I have a problem in the game, when I start a race it does not load !!!
is in an infinite loading, someone help me !! thanks.

BullWinkle
15-09-2015, 15:04
I have a problem in the game, when I start a race it does not load !!!
is in an infinite loading, someone help me !! thanks.

Would help if you could let us know your system specs.,ie; Graphic card,CPU,amount of memory and OS. Also the graphics settings you use ingame.,how many ai? Is it all tracks? Is it ok in Practice sessions?,etc,etc. :D

Siberian Tiger
15-09-2015, 15:07
Also try to verify the Game Cache over Steam ;)

b_akerlite
15-09-2015, 15:12
Also try to verify the Game Cache over Steam ;)

agreed - fixed infinite loading on friends pc doing that only yesterday

F2kSel
15-09-2015, 15:21
I get various issue including the above, oddly when I run and verify the Game Cache it quite often reports no issues then when I try the game again it works.

This happens once or twice a week sometimes it does find a bad file but most times it doesn't.

Xn9
29-09-2015, 08:28
Same issue, still infinite loading after patch 4.0 only with some combinations of circuit/car !?
Game cache integrity checked, last GPU driver for my MSI Geforce GTX 660 with DX11 on Windows 8.1 32 bits.
I know the rest of my system is older : CPU Q6600, 4 GB DDR2,... but the game runs smoothly with medium settings, DSX4 and Vsync, AI 85% and 13 others cars,... even on a plasma TV 50-inch Full HD !
e.g. : Kart races : no infinite loading. Marek LMP2 on Silverstone : infinite loading sometimes. Benz evo 2 dtm with Laguna Seca : infinite loading every time !
I really need your help to fully enjoy this great game ! Thanks !

Mad Al
29-09-2015, 10:34
Same issue, still infinite loading after patch 4.0 only with some combinations of circuit/car !?
Game cache integrity checked, last GPU driver for my MSI Geforce GTX 660 with DX11 on Windows 8.1 32 bits.
I know the rest of my system is older : CPU Q6600, 4 GB DDR2,... but the game runs smoothly with medium settings, DSX4 and Vsync, AI 85% and 13 others cars,... even on a plasma TV 50-inch Full HD !
e.g. : Kart races : no infinite loading. Marek LMP2 on Silverstone : infinite loading sometimes. Benz evo 2 dtm with Laguna Seca : infinite loading every time !
I really need your help to fully enjoy this great game ! Thanks !

Try all graphics settings on low and see if you still get it (as you didn't say you had tried that..), if that stops it, slowly increase things again

BullWinkle
29-09-2015, 14:20
You can also try deleting the graphicsconfigdx11.xml file located here C:\Users\YOU\Documents\Project CARS, then redo your graphic settings ingame then close and restart pCars.:)