PDA

View Full Version : Bugs and all, it still is better then F6

Pages : 1 [2]

AdM1
07-10-2015, 01:25
Just don't call me a lair

You lair you.

I definitely smell something round here though.. It's either this stale argument or whatever it is coming out your mouth haha.

nissan4ever
07-10-2015, 01:29
whatever it is coming out your mouth haha.

That's the best line you can seriously come up with? Like I already said. I know what did happen the last time we raced.

Umer Ahmad
07-10-2015, 02:13
Take it to PM please. back to topic here or infractions are next, then bans

Haiden
07-10-2015, 02:26
And the inclusion of karting in PCars isn't a waste of time and resources then ?
I will take a single car that can be thrown away after use as opposed to a whole chunk of gameplay that has no place in ANY simulation racing game whatsoever any day of the week.

What? They're race cars, in a racing game. To me, that makes complete sense. A limo in a racing game? Not so much. A limo in a driving game would make total sense, though. Oh, wait... Now I get it. Sorry. Forza 6 is a driving game/sim, not a racing sim. That's why they have limos. :)

marcioindau
07-10-2015, 04:18
What? They're race cars, in a racing game. To me, that makes complete sense. A limo in a racing game? Not so much. A limo in a driving game would make total sense, though. Oh, wait... Now I get it. Sorry. Forza 6 is a driving game/sim, not a racing sim. That's why they have limos. :)

And moon cars in gran turismo?

DECATUR PLAYA
07-10-2015, 07:45

I think they got the A-team van to.

DECATUR PLAYA
07-10-2015, 08:01
They got DLC planned for Knight Rider and The General Lee and I believe for a extra $5 bucks you get the Sanford & Son junkman truck to race with Lamont as the driver cool stuff. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha OK just kidding.

2pfspiff
07-10-2015, 08:06
I'm waiting for the Thomas the Train race pack to drop. Should be awesome.

Bultaco85
07-10-2015, 08:43
Racing against ghosts in league racing and corner cutting beyond belief without penalties!! Forza at this minute is miles behind pCars and thats without me even mentioning the realism.

There is no curner cutting in FM6 since there are tire walls.

Bultaco85
07-10-2015, 08:45
I agree with you, the physics are good, donīt understand why some people post that theyīre bad.

Bultaco85
07-10-2015, 08:54
A racing game with a very bad sense of speed. To me, that's worse than any bug PCars has ever had. I mean, just think about that for a moment, a racing game that delivers a poor sense of speed. What exactly am I supposed to do with a game like that?

It does.t have a bad sense of speed, has an awesome sense of speed, kicks PCARS in the ass 3000 times.
I love guys like you, PCARS fanboy in PS4, coming here to bash FM6 without even playing it, amazing.

Forza is a GREAT game, PCARS is a GREAT game, and then there`s 3/4 guys that go through all forza treads in this forum saying bullshit to look wise, and then guess: they didnīt even try the game....

Bultaco85
07-10-2015, 08:59
So basically the reason a lot of you don't like FM6 is because FM5 sucked? Pmsl!

Yes, some people have that level of stupidity, iīm amazed too.

Apoc112
07-10-2015, 09:14

Tire walls don't fix everything. they're certainly better than sticky grass and quicksand that they've replaced, but if you race against the fastest LB ghosts or play certain tracks online, there are still track boundary issues that people like to exploit.

bluesky0870
07-10-2015, 10:42
Tire walls don't fix everything. they're certainly better than sticky grass and quicksand that they've replaced, but if you race against the fastest LB ghosts or play certain tracks online, there are still track boundary issues that people like to exploit.

I am glad that the track limits of PCARS are sorted very well, lol. Not mentioning Silverstone pits cutoff or even the ridiculous penalties.

A lot of times I read in this thread that PCARS is the first attempt to create a racing game compared to the 6th release of Forza to excuse the bugs in PCARS. That is definitely wrong. You seem to forget Shift and Shift 2. When I add GTR, GTR 2 and GT Legends (produced by the predecessor SimBin), PCARS is the 6th attempt too to create a racing game. They are even using the same engine than in the Shift Games. So the argument of being unexperienced is pretty pointless.

Haiden
07-10-2015, 11:21

What about them? We're talking about PCars and Forza. Regardless, Forza and GT are in the category right now anyway, so what do you expect? We'll see what happens when GT7 comes out, and whether Polophony is going to follow Turn10's lead, moving more away from sim, or go a different direction.

Really, because I've been watching a ton of gameplay videos with people running four tires off the track. Not sure what you're referring to, because there are plenty of tracks in Forza where the corners aren't walled.

Raven403
07-10-2015, 11:37
Holy Craaaapppppp people. Let it goooooo. TWO DIFFERENT GAMES for christ sake. And arguing about "No I beat YOU, NO I BEAT YOU" Are you kidding me?? Grow up, seriously. Forza is a game to have FUN with, who cares if they included a Limo, they have PRE-war cars too, same difference. People are allowed to play whatever they want to have fun, give it a rest. Some people want to play Project Cars some people want to play Forza, some people play both, to each his own, just drop it an move on, goddamn Fanboy war for nothing in here, like its the 6th grade.

Sankyo
07-10-2015, 11:49
That's enough swearing and handbagging for one thread, let's move one now.