PDA

View Full Version : Are these some design problem?

yeobt
16-09-2015, 16:15
i came across these 2 very irritating issues when i was trying to join a multiplayer race.

1. i have to reset my search filter (online races) every time if i left a room for some reasons. i usually set my search filter to short event length.
can these filter thing be set to remember?

2. i went into a room (online race) and left for some reasons. and my selected car in my garage was also changed to the vehicle set by the host of the room i just visited which that was not the type of vehicle i wanted.
in the end, i have to go back to my garage and search for my preferred vehicle. did i missed anything which i could secure my selection of vehicle permanently?

3. i think there are too many hosting (online races) and most of the time i saw is empty room. some players just cannot wait for other to join the room and they left. and when the next player came in,
he see a quiet room again and he left. haha.

looking forward a solution.

TIA

Yorkie065
16-09-2015, 16:24
i came across these 2 very irritating issues when i was trying to join a multiplayer race.

1. i have to reset my search filter (online races) every time if i left a room for some reasons. i usually set my search filter to short event length.
can these filter thing be set to remember?

2. i went into a room (online race) and left for some reasons. and my selected car in my garage was also changed to the vehicle set by the host of the room i just visited which that was not the type of vehicle i wanted.
in the end, i have to go back to my garage and search for my preferred vehicle. did i missed anything which i could secure my selection of vehicle permanently?

3. i think there are too many hosting (online races) and most of the time i saw is empty room. some players just cannot wait for other to join the room and they left. and when the next player came in,
he see a quiet room again and he left. haha.

looking forward a solution.

TIA

1. The filtering in the server browser, and the browser itself, is something that I'd like to see improved as well. The filters weren't all that great/ useful from what I saw last time I checked/ used them and it would be nice to be able order the server browser by server name (A-Z and Z-A), ping, number of players, session state (i.e. practice, quali, warm up, race or lobby).

2. I think this is done by design, leaving it on the last car that you had selected/ drove in. It's also separate depending on what section of the game you go in, for instance you can choose a car and track in Free Practice, but have a different car and track in Quick Race Weekend.

3. Majority of the empty rooms will be dedicated servers that people have left running. Good if you want to find an empty server, bad if you want to fill a room. This is where additions and refinement to point 1 would be very useful.