PDA

View Full Version : Bavarian Legend, Wisconsine Retrospective and Wind Rider events: photos and summary.

MarioCart
17-09-2015, 00:03
Hello every one.

I find it would be nice to share your photos and thoughts on the prizes from the past events. :rolleyes:

WRT IVORBIGUN
17-09-2015, 05:22
Good idea this thread and shall post again when I recieve my prize.

I think I still have the video clip of my lap on the Wind Rider event and shall see if I can find it and upload it.

MarioCart
17-09-2015, 15:34
Good idea this thread and shall post again when I recieve my prize.

I think I still have the video clip of my lap on the Wind Rider event and shall see if I can find it and upload it.

Would be nice to see winning lap.
But I was expecting some cool photos with :lemo: faces, hugging their prizes as cuddly, but I'm shure You and others will receive their prizes if not already some have received by now.

Joni Varis
22-09-2015, 14:23
This is getting so messed up. Got letter today from UPS which saying they cant deliver the package as the house number is missing from the delivery label & should contact them to sort it out. Biggest problem now is that package will be send back tomorrow and UPS support aint open anymore today, so obviously cant contact them.

There was national workers strike here at Finland last friday, which delayed all post letters/packages few days. Normally this UPS letter should of been in my hands at friday so would of had few days to sort it out :(

MarioCart
22-09-2015, 19:23
This is getting so messed up. Got letter today from UPS which saying they cant deliver the package as the house number is missing from the delivery label & should contact them to sort it out. Biggest problem now is that package will be send back tomorrow and UPS support aint open anymore today, so obviously cant contact them.

There was national workers strike here at Finland last friday, which delayed all post letters/packages few days. Normally this UPS letter should of been in my hands at friday so would of had few days to sort it out :(

So you got the letter from them to your door but they could not find your door when he had the box in hand?

WRT IVORBIGUN
23-09-2015, 03:21

Sorry to hear this. Just out of curiousity did SMS contact you asking for your postal details because I still haven't heard anything from them.

I am beginning to wonder if I will recieve anything at all now because I have been asking so frequently on this forum. The reason I do is out of prinicple rather than the actual physical prize.

Joni Varis
23-09-2015, 03:22
Well the package will be delivered via UPS courier, who needs house number if there are no phone number included in the shipping label. The letter was delivered via finnish national post, they only need your name & street for delivery. So no its not like the courier get to my door with package in hand, but left me letter instead :)

But it should be all sorted now. Called to UPS english support later yesterday and they were able to correct my address..

Joni Varis
23-09-2015, 03:24
Sorry to hear this. Just out of curiousity did SMS contact you asking for your postal details because I still haven't heard anything from them.

I am beginning to wonder if I will recieve anything at all now because I have been asking so frequently on this forum. The reason I do is out of prinicple rather than the actual physical prize.

I was contacted for shipping details via steam around 2 weeks after the wisconsin event had end.

Fabian Baumgarten
23-09-2015, 10:12

seems like wisconsin event winners were contaced.
i haven't heared anything from SMS regarding wind rider event, although i've got the fastest time on PC... don't know what's going on. it's a pitty. the shifter would be really usefull for me!

MarioCart
23-09-2015, 13:36

Maybe you are not the official winner if you don't have official confirmation?
Do you have the screen shot from the leaderboard that you in 1st position? and the fastest lap?
Maybe you did cut corrners or hit a wall?

if you can please upload on this thread so at least we can see if its something wrong with your lap, no offence.

MarioCart
23-09-2015, 13:41
seems like wisconsin event winners were contaced.
i haven't heared anything from SMS regarding wind rider event, although i've got the fastest time on PC... don't know what's going on. it's a pitty. the shifter would be really usefull for me!

Same to you Fabian, can you upload your screen and lap? regards

I think T300 would be usefull to :rolleyes:

WRT IVORBIGUN
23-09-2015, 14:25
I don't know how to take a screen shot from Xbox One onto this forum so I have recorded a video clip and uploaded it onto Youtube.

https://youtu.be/XE4_8Ff5Ot0

MarioCart
23-09-2015, 15:02
I don't know how to take a screen shot from Xbox One onto this forum so I have recorded a video clip and uploaded it onto Youtube.

https://youtu.be/XE4_8Ff5Ot0

Wow you got the win by 0.00.009s, impressive , Congratulation for both of you for fierce rivalry.

Do you have maybe the full lap?

Joni Varis
23-09-2015, 16:26
Well finally got my shifter today :)

MarioCart
23-09-2015, 17:40
Well finally got my shifter today :)

Yes finally :).
Will you play in the future Thrustmaster Gear events if any ?

Joni Varis
23-09-2015, 17:50
Offcourse i will play the future events. Even on the wisconsin event i didnt really do it because of the prize (even tho prize is always nice added bonus) I play this game & other racing sims because i enjoy doing it = will do it in future aswell prizes or not :)

But saying that, my spare time is quite limited these days so cant take part to all the competitions.

Fabian Baumgarten
23-09-2015, 18:45
Maybe you are not the official winner if you don't have official confirmation?
Do you have the screen shot from the leaderboard that you in 1st position? and the fastest lap?
Maybe you did cut corrners or hit a wall?

if you can please upload on this thread so at least we can see if its something wrong with your lap, no offence.

no cut, no wall hit

MarioCart
23-09-2015, 18:51
Offcourse i will play the future events. Even on the wisconsin event i didnt really do it because of the prize (even tho prize is always nice added bonus) I play this game & other racing sims because i enjoy doing it = will do it in future aswell prizes or not :)

But saying that, my spare time is quite limited these days so cant take part to all the competitions.

:friendly_wink: I hope every one will walk away happy and wait for upcoming events.:)

MarioCart
23-09-2015, 19:12

no cut, no wall hit

It looks like you Fabian and EMW IVORBIGUN with Ivan_PlatinuM from ps4 on 1st place and the winners.

How long ago this event was finish?

And did you guys try to contact the host via email?

WRT IVORBIGUN
23-09-2015, 22:19
I think the competition finished in July if my memory serves me right. However it seems so long ago!

Glad to see someone has recieved their prize.

MarioCart
24-09-2015, 00:05
I think the competition finished in July if my memory serves me right. However it seems so long ago!

Glad to see someone has recieved their prize.

Yes Joni Varis was waiting like three months but he was contacted after two weeks. And you still have no confirmation so how they will sent you any prize?

MarioCart
24-09-2015, 00:42
Bit off topic

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm delicious:)

Fabian Baumgarten
24-09-2015, 11:10
Yes Joni Varis was waiting like three months but he was contacted after two weeks. And you still have no confirmation so how they will sent you any prize?

yes, and this is exactly what makes me a little bit nervous...
i never get contacted regarding wind rider event

MarioCart
24-09-2015, 13:30
yes, and this is exactly what makes me a little bit nervous...
i never get contacted regarding wind rider event

All I can recomend is to keep nerves calm and wording, there were apology for delay but you can always say yours thoughts.

MarioCart
25-09-2015, 16:22
Sorry for this maybe annoying question in advance,

Dose every one did receive the prizes or at least was contacted by the host?

Andy Tudor
25-09-2015, 22:00
Hey there,

Some people should have received their prizes by now but we are still waiting on a few players to get back to us via email. We will be following this up on Monday to ensure everyone that won has been contacted but in the meantime if you could check your spam folders of the email account associated with your Steam/PSN/Xbox One accounts that would be a help, please.

WRT IVORBIGUN
26-09-2015, 05:52
Hey there,

Some people should have received their prizes by now but we are still waiting on a few players to get back to us via email. We will be following this up on Monday to ensure everyone that won has been contacted but in the meantime if you could check your spam folders of the email account associated with your Steam/PSN/Xbox One accounts that would be a help, please.
I have just throughly checked my email account and I haven't recieved any email from yourselves.

Fabian Baumgarten
26-09-2015, 16:12
I have just throughly checked my email account and I haven't recieved any email from yourselves.

...and i did neither.
but it should work, because we got in contact before ;)

Quiarlos87
28-09-2015, 15:57
Hi friends,i am the winner bavarian event in PS4 ,it is the photo with my prize t300rs and my face. Latest smalls some problesms with the adress,two weeks after winning event,i had in my house thanks Project cars and Andy T.219163

MarioCart
28-09-2015, 17:42
Hallo,

By now I’m quite sure everyone did received the prizes and was contacted by the host re the prizes and so on.

Or not ?

And we got one happy owner of the precious TH8A shifter who was so kind to share with as his moments.

Gentlemen & Gentlemen !

The Winner of Wisconsine Retrospective PC event in historical Bentley Speed 8!

Mr. Joni Varis!

Great driver, BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not associate the actual winner profile with the symbolic guy on podium, thx

And another happy owner of a precious T300RS who was also kind do share his moments.

Gentlemen & Gentlemen !

The Winner of Bavarian Legend PS4 event in historical BMW!

MR. Quiarlos87 !

Great drive. BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please do not associate the actual winner profile with the symbolic guy on podium, thx

MarioCart
28-09-2015, 18:21
In the meantime while we still wait for some more happy faces lets enjoy the new rim from Thrustmaster just published on facebook :rolleyes:

Hey you! wanna see the unboxing of the Thrustmaster 599XX EVO30 wheel add-on? Here it is!
it's me or it's quite hot in here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hYadgt4myU

Thrustmaster face has always good news:rolleyes:

WRT IVORBIGUN
29-09-2015, 05:26
Well I checked my emails several times yesterday and didn't recieve anything from SMS.

Fabian Baumgarten
29-09-2015, 14:03
Well I checked my emails several times yesterday and didn't recieve anything from SMS.
me too

Andy Tudor
29-09-2015, 14:42
Fabian and Ivan, your prizes for the Wind Rider contest are next to be shipped ;-)

Starlux GTurbo, your prize was returned to us after UPS couldn't find your address. Please PM me with full name and address so we can send again.

MarioCart
29-09-2015, 17:24
Fabian and Ivan, your prizes for the Wind Rider contest are next to be shipped ;-)

Starlux GTurbo, your prize was returned to us after UPS couldn't find your address. Please PM me with full name and address so we can send again.

Ivan and WRT IVORBIGUN is the same person?:rolleyes:

WRT IVORBIGUN
30-09-2015, 07:08
Ivan and WRT IVORBIGUN is the same person?:rolleyes:
It's okay as Andy has already contacted me. I am no longer WRT IVORBIGUN as I changed my gamertag a while ago to EMW IVORBIGUN.

MarioCart
30-09-2015, 12:12
It's okay as Andy has already contacted me. I am no longer WRT IVORBIGUN as I changed my gamertag a while ago to EMW IVORBIGUN.

EMW IVORBIGUN Im sorry I was not expecting you gone be contacted that quick. My fault based on what I can see.

MarioCart
02-10-2015, 15:13
I wonder who next will say hello:rolleyes:

Fabian Baumgarten
04-10-2015, 10:34

Hey there. I'm sorry, i dont want to bother anyone, but am i the only one who didn't get contacted?
is this a mistake? or do you still have my adress, so you don't need to contact me again?

MarioCart
04-10-2015, 13:48
Hey there. I'm sorry, i dont want to bother anyone, but am i the only one who didn't get contacted?
is this a mistake? or do you still have my adress, so you don't need to contact me again?

If you did sent your address after the event then I think host do have your details as Mr. Andy did say your prize is next to be sent.

But you know the answer to this,

Did you sent your adderess to the host after event has finish?

Fabian Baumgarten
04-10-2015, 15:34
If you did sent your address after the event then I think host do have your details as Mr. Andy did say your prize is next to be sent.

But you know the answer to this,

Did you sent your adderess to the host after event has finish?

no, i didn't. but they might have my adress from the bavarian legend event ;)

MarioCart
04-10-2015, 15:59
no, i didn't. but they might have my adress from the bavarian legend event ;)

So it might be just a mater of time.

Did you won the Bavarian Legend too? :)

Fabian Baumgarten
04-10-2015, 16:43
So it might be just a mater of time.

Did you won the Bavarian Legend too? :)

yes, i did :D
and there i was getting contacted after 10 days. and one week later i had my t300 rs ;)

so maybe they still have my adress and just send me the shifter without asking for my adress again ;)

MarioCart
04-10-2015, 18:02
yes, i did :D
and there i was getting contacted after 10 days. and one week later i had my t300 rs ;)

so maybe they still have my adress and just send me the shifter without asking for my adress again ;)

Im shure they have your details then.

All three events had lot of contrast in every aspect for a reason, and I feel sorry for winners they get TH8A shifters insted T300, not fair.

WRT IVORBIGUN
05-10-2015, 09:32
Im shure they have your details then.

All three events had lot of contrast in every aspect for a reason, and I feel sorry for winners they get TH8A shifters insted T300, not fair.
Slightly annoys me.

The Bavarian challenge lap took around 1min 38secs (I think) and involved major cutting on both chicanes. The Wind Rider event was 6mins 44 secs and the penalty system was extremely tough meaning you couldn't cut or even touch a wall.

I am hoping SMS only posted the prizes of the Bavarian event to those who did not cut the chicane.

MarioCart
05-10-2015, 12:09
Slightly annoys me.

The Bavarian challenge lap took around 1min 38secs (I think) and involved major cutting on both chicanes. The Wind Rider event was 6mins 44 secs and the penalty system was extremely tough meaning you couldn't cut or even touch a wall.

I am hoping SMS only posted the prizes of the Bavarian event to those who did not cut the chicane.

Bavarian was before the update and it would be not easy to make the right decision to who did won, so it was not nice in terms of sim to cut but the ware some limits too, now is just a history.

The Prize is more painful I think I can understand if there was same winner like Fabian then Shifter is just right, but for the winners that ware first time just the shifter, I wonder how would you conect to ps4 pad as is stand as Addon

MarioCart
06-10-2015, 12:10
Slightly annoys me.

Would you sell you prize or keep?

MarioCart
06-10-2015, 16:54
Soon I will move this thread to GTplanet forum, as I would like to talk more about inconsistency of all three events.

Best regards to all happy and dissatisfied winners.

WRT IVORBIGUN
07-10-2015, 08:38
Pleased to say my prize is due to be delivered today.

MarioCart
07-10-2015, 19:03
Pleased to say my prize is due to be delivered today.

I'm happy finaly you will get your prize.

How did you find out about what prize you will get for Wind Rider? what was the source of info?

Fabian Baumgarten
13-10-2015, 15:46
got my shifter! thank you pCARS team!
will post some pictures later...

MarioCart
16-10-2015, 12:30
got my shifter! thank you pCARS team!
will post some pictures later...

You can thank to THRUSTMUSTER too as they did sponsored the prizes :smile-new: , photos are welcome too.