PDA

View Full Version : Hori Wheel settings ..

starhound
17-09-2015, 11:15
Hi guys first of all im new to Racing sim games and have had Pcars for a few weeks and really enjoyed it so i thought i would have a play around with a wheel and managed to find a Hori Xbox1 racing wheel dirt cheap .
Now i know this is not a thrustmaster tx by any means but im only playing with a wheel do cheap and nasty will do fine for now ..however im struggling with the set up i have it calibrated ok but have no idea how to set up the other sensitivty options to use ive had a play and allways seem to be understeering so i change the settings and then i seem to be either really unstable or mega oversteering ...
I know a few of you use this wheel so after a good few hours searching and finding nothing what setting do you have your Hori wheel set at ??
Many Thanks
Ps: sorry for my bad spelling and grammer :-)

PFalcon
17-09-2015, 15:25
I have the Hori on my driving simulator frame at home. I got it free and it sits as a placeholder til I get my G920. I will check my settings tonight and respond with what works for me. I do like the (admittedly very basic) tactile feedback I get using the XBox One controller though, so I end up racing with the controller much of the time, while my fancy chassis with non FF wheel and pedals sits...

Dynomight Motorsports
17-09-2015, 18:38
I thought about buying the Hori, but went with a Spider I stole on Ebay for $80.00 and have been very impressed with it.

starhound
18-09-2015, 08:06
Thanks Guys but to be honest this wheel is rubbish and its being returned for a refund ..i should of just gone with the thrustmaster 438 spider instead ...

PFalcon
18-09-2015, 14:41
I don't disagree about your opinion of the Hori wheel as rubbish. I only have mine because I got it free. Counting down the days til I can replace it with a G920.

starhound
18-09-2015, 19:37
picked up the Thrustmaster spider today on my way home from work.
plugged it in fired up project cars ran the calibration left it on the default settings and WOW its already a 100x better than the hori
best decision i ever made picking one up :)

nissan4ever
18-09-2015, 20:10
picked up the Thrustmaster spider today on my way home from work.
plugged it in fired up project cars ran the calibration left it on the default settings and WOW its already a 100x better than the hori
best decision i ever made picking one up :)

Good to hear :)