PDA

View Full Version : Fast Clean Competitive Racing!!! XBOXONE

SIlEnT EsKiMO
17-09-2015, 15:22
Clean and Competitive Racing!!

First off I would like to say what a great game Project Cars is and will be for a while looking at the new Forza 6 game (let down some say but cmon this is Forza).Project Cars is the racing game to play and to make it more interesting we want competitive and clean friendly lobbies as I'm sure you do to. The problem i am facing is this.. We run a lobby daily or around 9pm uk time and we can get many racers in to fill the lobby but they just dont cut it and/or dont really want to learn or be clean and quick.. Im bored of a top 3 finish in every race.

So this puts me on to having a lobby of clean racers who can be competitive against the members we already possess, who by my accounts are some of the quickest and cleanest racers I have raced with and I have raced over 500 races in many random lobbies picking up a number of racers along the way.

My challenge is this: Can you be clean and quick in all classes??, Do you need advice on set up or any other driving/racing tips etc??.. If you think your quick and clean or as I say need advice come on over to HornetVenom's lobby, we are a friendly and close group and would like to see who else out there wants to be competitive and have a good night racing in a fun group.

If your interested then we usually start our lobbies about 9PM UK time, Feel free to come and test your skills.

If you want to add me my gamer tag is SiLeNt EsKiM0 <<with a zero on the end. Peace Out

Hornetvenom
17-09-2015, 23:32
That will be me then :)

Yeah folks, seriously have a go. We're fair and if people do need help we do our best to assist. Obviously we cannot control the random crash lovers but we tend to agree on who deserves to be punted. Search for Hornetvenom and follow me and then feel free to join in the fun. Lobby normally starts 9pm UK time.

Chimildo
20-09-2015, 18:16
hi, joined your lobby last night I think I was the slowest but you two where really fast I think 10 secs a lap on silverstone nat.
noticed all the tracks you picked where the small ones and only 5 laps, do you ever do longer races with pit stops and stuff? not that I have done any of these type but thought it would be more interesting,

Hornetvenom
20-09-2015, 19:39
We do some with a few more laps and we are planning on a longer race each night with a pitstop included. What's your gamertag? We'll keep a look out for you.

Chimildo
21-09-2015, 12:20
GT throwaygra71
I'm not very good mind, but I do try not to hit people
probally on tonight