PDA

View Full Version : Is this normal?

levoll11
18-09-2015, 16:26
so i was racing in F1 cars career mode and through dry weather qualifiyng i was first by 2 secs lead (1:15:15)

link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vouCYZr4IZQ

and then came the race and it was thunderstorm from the beginning and the A.I was putting in similar lap times to what they had in dry.

look 1:17's for the A.I in thunderstorm conditions : http://imgur.com/1XvTlKS

the bloody same as in dry!!!

wasnt this fixed in 2.0 (no offence to ppl that dont have this prob just my findings)

Pink_650S
18-09-2015, 18:13
Thats normal.

levoll11
18-09-2015, 18:21
so much for a racing sim in that scenario

beetes_juice
18-09-2015, 18:38
Haven't done that track in FA.

Ones I've done with FA, 100% AI, and thunderstorm:

Spa
Silverstone
Nur GP

Have worked as intended. Both AI and human slower due to rain. Ended up having great races to, albeit, battling for 10th-15th :(. Haven't had AI rain issues in any class the past month or so.

Try out a quick race on Zhuhai with weather and check outcome.

Side note: Pink, your posts are such a help to the community. Bettering the game at any opportunity. SMS should hire you to the support staff.

Gravit8
18-09-2015, 19:01

Spa
Silverstone
Nur GP

Have worked as intended. Both AI and human slower due to rain. Ended up having great races to, albeit, battling for 10th-15th :(. Haven't had AI rain issues in any class the past month or so.

Side note: Pink, your posts are such a help to the community. Bettering the game at any opportunity. SMS should hire you to the support staff.

Nothing wrong with confirming its normal. Unless it's old video before 3.0. Heard this was fixed, but maybe its just the one track.

Pink_650S
18-09-2015, 19:21

Spa
Silverstone
Nur GP

He asked if it was normal. I answered.
He didnt ask where you have raced in a thunderstorm.

But funny you mention my helpful posts, because IIRC you have "liked" quite a few of them ;)