PDA

View Full Version : Yo America check us out!!!

JewBoSS
19-09-2015, 00:14
We have GT3,FA,FB,FC,LMP1,StockCar racing,Mixed racing and more coming come check us out and hit the sign up button to go to the group page and check out the events going on https://www.facebook.com/Project-Cars-North-America-444566862412161/timeline/

JewBoSS
20-09-2015, 19:50
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1023537054357983/

JewBoSS
21-09-2015, 17:11
If you like clean racing and looking for an organized simulated racing season come check us out, We got it all and way more coming.

Gravit8
21-09-2015, 21:32
If you like clean racing and looking for an organized simulated racing season come check us out, We got it all and way more coming.

What if you don't use/have Facebook?

alcheng
22-09-2015, 08:34
would love to know more details about the club, I don't have FB either, can you post more details in here?

thanks

JewBoSS
22-09-2015, 21:36
Sorry guys at the moment Facebook is the only option, you can always create a facebook just for gaming and use it, facebook allows for tools such as calendar planning, notifications to remind you when and what races you have going on , also allows you to share you footage videos pics etc etc with the group, as well as event planning and more

Gravit8
22-09-2015, 23:21
An anon Facebook profile might be fun.
Can say all the crap I never would have said in front of friends in real life. Haha.

Fight-Test
23-09-2015, 14:41
GT3 tonight. 30 laps, mandatory pit stop. Still room for more.

SGETI
23-09-2015, 21:02
Sorry guys at the moment Facebook is the only option, you can always create a facebook just for gaming and use it, facebook allows for tools such as calendar planning, notifications to remind you when and what races you have going on , also allows you to share you footage videos pics etc etc with the group, as well as event planning and more

Facebook, no thanks. I also do not tweet.

How do you expect to build and grow this league if the only place you require is facebook? You posted on here to drum up interest and support but yet you will not post on here the schedule and info. ?? Would be very interested in another USA league. Hopefully you will reconsider.

Good luck on esports.

JewBoSS
25-09-2015, 18:22
@ SGETI There is no possible way to have the organization on the scale that is required to plan and keep up with all the different people, league series, events on this forum lol. this isn't just a put your name in a forum to enter in a race community no offense, just wanted to clarify on why facebook is the chosen platform for this community as it meets more then all the needs required to keep series,events running as smoothly as possible, plus the majority of the population use it making it the logical platform to use as people will be on it any way and can incorporate their love for project cars and be a part of a community for all of us in the North American Region using the most used social network in the world. I'm sry bro you can't take 5 mins to create a simple anonymous profile on facebook to participate in the community, I'm sure our community won't miss someone so lazy that you can't create a fb account but you want to participate in races that require you to be reliable and the opposite of lazy? To Everyone else we have been working on a website and it will be coming very shortly.

JewBoSS
26-09-2015, 22:45
Hey guys you can now find us on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4projectcars_NA/

JewBoSS
26-09-2015, 22:47
Website hopefully by 10/01/15

JewBoSS
30-09-2015, 18:47
The Project Cars North America community on the PS4 platform is officially open and running as well as our reddit page search for us Project Cars North America on PS4facebook or reddit our website coming in the next couple of days.....