PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else having this problem with the rankings?

wOoDsTeR16
19-09-2015, 17:15
I am having this on a few tracks now. My GT is KMAwOoDsTeR and you will note at the start of this video I am not in 2nd place, but when I hit X to find me then I show up

https://youtu.be/2ggMqjrX3kM

Spiny Anteater
20-09-2015, 07:45
Yes, I've had the same for the Road leaderboard at Catalunya National (time set two days ago, 16th place) and also on one of the karting tracks (forget whether it was Greenwood or Summerton) which was set straight after the leaderboard reset.

It doesn't seem to strike regularly though (for example, the GT time I set at Silverstone International last night worked fine), so as an intermittent and relatively minor flaw I fear the work involved in tracking it down may outweigh the inconvenience.

wOoDsTeR16
20-09-2015, 08:24
Yes, I've had the same for the Road leaderboard at Catalunya National (time set two days ago, 16th place) and also on one of the karting tracks (forget whether it was Greenwood or Summerton) which was set straight after the leaderboard reset.

It doesn't seem to strike regularly though (for example, the GT time I set at Silverstone International last night worked fine), so as an intermittent and relatively minor flaw I fear the work involved in tracking it down may outweigh the inconvenience.

yes, it's only the odd track here and there and it's the least of my problems but thought I should point it out.

EMW Fujiwara
21-09-2015, 03:10
I was going to say something about this too lol, i noticed this before patch 3.0.
The Times will be hidden to everyone only yourself can see them by pressing X or check friends leaderboard, They eventually come back up on the leaderboards after a couple of weeks or more can't say for sure.
Kind of annoying as i went through most tracks in the GT3/GT1 and DTM and came back a week later to find half mine and Lucky's times hidden.
Would be great to get it fixed...