PDA

View Full Version : [Answered] Question regarding fuel levels

Kingdeuce86
19-09-2015, 19:48
This is either me being ridiculously moronic and blind, or another little hiccup in the game.

I cannot figure out how to change the quantity of fuel put in the car for the start of any session. I can edit my strategy and set how much fuel is put in when I come into the pits, but is it not possible to choose how much fuel to have in the car for the first run? If it isn't, then that is quite annoying having to come into the pits after a few laps during practice and qualifying, and doing a pre-determined first stint in the race.

wyldanimal
19-09-2015, 20:11
it's in the car set up, in your Garage.
you set the race and Qualify Fuel levels. the race level then is the max you can get during a Pit stop.

hkraft300
20-09-2015, 00:24
In the pit garage menu (when you're on track) there's a edit setup option (above edit pit strategy).
Then you're brought to a page with tire pressures and brake adjustments. Hit L2/R2 to flick through the pages til you get to the fuel page - that will have qualifying fuel level and race fuel level.

Roger Prynne
20-09-2015, 12:40

Kingdeuce86
22-09-2015, 05:45
Got it.

The answer, therefore, is yes, I was being blind. I didn't realise if you pressed L2/R2 you could change the setup in different parts of the car.

I do know what I'm doing, honest...