PDA

View Full Version : Superkarts undriveable

Pirategenius
20-09-2015, 09:59
Before patch 4.0 hit these were fun to drive. Now I do t know what's happened to them but they are undriveable now. Before the update I was racing at snetteron in the superkart event in career. Saved the game before the race,(as I had to work) having qualified in pole with a 1.02.47. Came back to the game today after the update. The karts are all over the road. They can't go in a straight line, weaving all over the road.When they get near a corner they just spin out no matter how fast or slow your going. This update has taken realistic handling fun veichle and turned it into a huge steaming turd. Please revert any changes made to superkarts.

Gravit8
20-09-2015, 21:04
Before patch 4.0 hit these were fun to drive. Now I do t know what's happened to them but they are undriveable now. Before the update I was racing at snetteron in the superkart event in career. Saved the game before the race,(as I had to work) having qualified in pole with a 1.02.47. Came back to the game today after the update. The karts are all over the road. They can't go in a straight line, weaving all over the road.When they get near a corner they just spin out no matter how fast or slow your going. This update has taken realistic handling fun veichle and turned it into a huge steaming turd. Please revert any changes made to superkarts.

You sir may have a bugged setup? Or is it stock? Either way. Resetting to default could wipe any bugs in your ffb or tune. I'd check tire pressures and telemetry for sure.
And test at other tracks.
Wheel or controller. Calibrated?

Pirategenius
20-09-2015, 21:32
Wheel, and calibrated. Tested various setups with same results at snetteron.

Gravit8
20-09-2015, 22:12
Wheel, and calibrated. Tested various setups with same results at snetteron.

TELEMETRY. Know ones going to, or can help. Without it. Nor will if your just screaming fix it.
Start with tire temps. and whether or not your getting them up to temp evenly. Any abnormalities can be explained through telemetry.

Pirategenius
21-09-2015, 12:45
Tire temps are normal. With the usual left rear overheating if you push too hard. It's the fact they can't go in a straight line or take corners anymore. It's like driving on ice. It was fine before update 4.0.

Also less of the attitude in your replies.

pndrev
21-09-2015, 12:48
Strange. I didn't drive them prior to 4.0, but testing at Dubai yesterday I found them quite stable through the corners and under braking. Twitchy on the straights, yes, but I blamed my slightly off-calibrated controller for that.

Gravit8
22-09-2015, 23:33
Tire temps are normal. With the usual left rear overheating if you push too hard. It's the fact they can't go in a straight line or take corners anymore. It's like driving on ice. It was fine before update 4.0.

Also less of the attitude in your replies.

Just trying to help you out. Saw the thread just sitting with no replies. You may not like my tude, but most don't like what appears to be whining, with no info. Just telling you the info people need to diagnose your situation.
Like video would be good in this case. But you might just end up with people critiquing your driving and blaming you.
Never know much of anything without a video.
Ones with legit videos get addressed way quicker and for good reason.

Flaw3dGenius
22-09-2015, 23:38
I found the first lot of karts undriveable but super karts barely driveable maybe due to better tracks.

Gravit8
23-09-2015, 00:41
I found the first lot of karts undriveable but super karts barely driveable maybe due to better tracks.

The super has aero and a wide body with wing..
Significantly different.
I found they drive like karts. Rigid and squirley. High power to weight ratios. Small tires. Very little suspension travel.
Seem legit to me.

Flaw3dGenius
23-09-2015, 01:10
The super has aero and a wide body with wing..
Significantly different.
I found they drive like karts. Rigid and squirley. High power to weight ratios. Small tires. Very little suspension travel.
Seem legit to me.

Oh dont get me wrong suopers were much more driveabkle, First carts fwelt like i was driving a small bouncy castle down the roqad.