PDA

View Full Version : BMW M3

jhonatas
21-09-2015, 21:07
Hello everyone, I will join a league with some friends and was thinking about running with the BMW M3, but read reviews that it is inferior to the cars GT3, this is true? What do you say about the BMW M3? I ran with Bentley last season and was second in the championship, quite liked it. Which car do you consider best?

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
21-09-2015, 21:23
It got an update in patch 3.0 I think, which increased the tyre width (it used to have narrower tyres than the other cars in the class). If it's slower than the others it's not by much, but admittedly it's a different kind of car and can be more difficult to get everything out of it. It is the most tightly restricted engine in the class I think, and loses the most power at high altitude (making it especially weak against the turbo cars on high altitude tracks). According to my last measurements at Nürburgring is has ~89% of the power it has on Dubai, whereas most naturally aspirated GT3 cars have 90-91%, so depending on the tracks you will run it might be a slight issue. Turbo cars will obviously have the same power regardless of altitude.

azidahaka
21-09-2015, 21:30
Also remember that it has no ABS in case you race with real aids

chig88
21-09-2015, 21:34
If you used the Bentley last season I'd recommend using it again. It can be tricky to dial in to some tracks but if you're already getting good results with it I certainly wouldn't transfer to the M3.

The Bentley seems to be king at a lot of tracks. The only car I'd consider switching to if you're intent on using something else would be the Z4. I've seen it match the Bentley, but obviously it depends on which tracks are being used in your league.

azidahaka
21-09-2015, 21:39
If you used the Bentley last season I'd recommend using it again. It can be tricky to dial in to some tracks but if you're already getting good results with it I certainly wouldn't transfer to the M3.

The Bentley seems to be king at a lot of tracks. The only car I'd consider switching to if you're intent on using something else would be the Z4. I've seen it match the Bentley, but obviously it depends on which tracks are being used in your league.

BTW in most online series the Bentley is banned for being too fast in all tracks, so i guess it's a great choice :D

chig88
21-09-2015, 22:06
BTW in most online series the Bentley is banned for being too fast in all tracks, so i guess it's a great choice :D

Yup. Actually just competed in a league race around Bathurst tonight. 13 drivers, 6 in Bentleys, 7 in a mixture of R8s, RUFs & Vantages.

The 6 Bentleys finished P1, P2, P3, P4, P5 & P6. Pretty dominant.

Casey Ringley
21-09-2015, 22:11
Veering off topic, but that's sounding a bit too dominant for the Bentleys. What would guys say is their biggest strength? Think we should look at a little weight penalty or boost reduction to bring things into balance? I haven't kept up too closely with any changes that have been done on the real cars over the season.

TheReaper GT
21-09-2015, 22:20
Veering off topic, but that's sounding a bit too dominant for the Bentleys. What would guys say is their biggest strength? Think we should look at a little weight penalty or boost reduction to bring things into balance? I haven't kept up too closely with any changes that have been done on the real cars over the season.
The car is fast and very stable, but iI wouldn't touch a thing, watche. It in some real life races and the track behaviour is pretty much spot on.

rocafella1978
21-09-2015, 22:20
not sure why Bentley is dominant, only thing I have noticed is torque is immense, acceleration out of a corner, basically all other GT3 are slowly getting out and straight line speed...although according to specs, if you go just by that, SLS should blow the field away, but the Bentley does. IMHO of course only. on other hand, Ginetta G55 GT3, has to be thrown into its own spec class, since it has no chance whatsoever...but again, wit specs comparison, should be running well with the rest, but does not.

not sure about the last post about Bentley, will dig up some GT3 analysis, and of drivers, it is a great car indeed, but surely (simply watch GT3 races) you can it does not blow away the field in exiting turns no on straight line. (great example, watched Monza GT3 races over a dozens of time, to see what cars do, and Bentley behaviour is not hand in hand with in game)

once you dial in Bentley, even with mechanical damages on, it still leaves the field behind it, in a fashion, that compared just by specs, the SLS should keep up, but does not. (on straights at a minimum)

multiple tests and examples you can perform in GT3 class, to see how field is compared to each other. (Monza GP, Hockenheim GP, Road America, 24hrs Le Mans and Imola)

azidahaka
21-09-2015, 22:21

It's sticked to the ground and has a great engine.

can't balance it out without gt6-style option to force or check max hps/weight or air restrictor. If you are good friends you can trust for them to close the air restrictor >_>

graveltrap
21-09-2015, 22:33
Biggest strength is forced induction, so altitude has little effect on engine power?! This could be the reason for dominance at the aforementioned Bathurst race, could be...

Casey Ringley
21-09-2015, 22:37
Yeah that would definitely have a strong effect at Bathurst.

OK, looks like boost tables have been adjusted a bit on the real car and also most series are limiting it to a ride height 2cm higher than we do. Once an hour frees up, I'll take a look at applying similar ideas on our car to bring things back into balance.

WhoosierGirl
21-09-2015, 23:29

OK, looks like boost tables have been adjusted a bit on the real car and also most series are limiting it to a ride height 2cm higher than we do. Once an hour frees up, I'll take a look at applying similar ideas on our car to bring things back into balance.

Will this now mean another leaderboard wipe? The times posted by people using the unadjusted Bentley will be unbeatable in the future if you take away power. Maybe bringing the other GT cars up slightly in either grip or power is a better option. The added grip from the new tires on the M3 did it a world of good and I would race it against the Bentley anyday.

PS; is the CTR3 SMS-R going to get soft racing tires? and is there a reason they are not offered?

KrypticTMG
22-09-2015, 00:37
Hello everyone, I will join a league with some friends and was thinking about running with the BMW M3, but read reviews that it is inferior to the cars GT3, this is true? What do you say about the BMW M3? I ran with Bentley last season and was second in the championship, quite liked it. Which car do you consider best?

I have done a few setup videos on the BMW M3 and I am using it for the league I drive in once season 2 starts. I have it lapping very fast and stable at the moment try this setup. https://youtu.be/pP5NMWeqLhI Hopefully that setup can help if you decide to use the M3 I would say it has the speed once you know exactly how to set it up.

22-09-2015, 00:38
Veering off topic, but that's sounding a bit too dominant for the Bentleys. What would guys say is their biggest strength? Think we should look at a little weight penalty or boost reduction to bring things into balance? I haven't kept up too closely with any changes that have been done on the real cars over the season.I made an update to my timing table (you remember the one I put up over at WMD), I'll send you a copy. I noticed some cars had surprisingly slow times (like the Ginetta) so I started seeing if I could get them to go quicker and usually ended up taking a couple of seconds off of their WRs, only based on a few laps so not real hot laps, but shows that the gap isn't as big as it appears in reality.

Anyway I'll quickly mention the pertinent results: Based on the WRs on 15 common tracks the fastest GT3 cars are, *fanfare*: BMW Z4 GT3 and Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3. Bentley sits somewhere around #4 or so, duking it out with the Audi.

22-09-2015, 00:39

OK, looks like boost tables have been adjusted a bit on the real car and also most series are limiting it to a ride height 2cm higher than we do. Once an hour frees up, I'll take a look at applying similar ideas on our car to bring things back into balance.Oh, if you're going to be working on the Bentley, please enable adjustable restrictor or boost setting. =)

KrypticTMG
22-09-2015, 01:39
not sure why Bentley is dominant, only thing I have noticed is torque is immense, acceleration out of a corner, basically all other GT3 are slowly getting out and straight line speed...although according to specs, if you go just by that, SLS should blow the field away, but the Bentley does. IMHO of course only. on other hand, Ginetta G55 GT3, has to be thrown into its own spec class, since it has no chance whatsoever...but again, wit specs comparison, should be running well with the rest, but does not.

not sure about the last post about Bentley, will dig up some GT3 analysis, and of drivers, it is a great car indeed, but surely (simply watch GT3 races) you can it does not blow away the field in exiting turns no on straight line. (great example, watched Monza GT3 races over a dozens of time, to see what cars do, and Bentley behaviour is not hand in hand with in game)

once you dial in Bentley, even with mechanical damages on, it still leaves the field behind it, in a fashion, that compared just by specs, the SLS should keep up, but does not. (on straights at a minimum)

multiple tests and examples you can perform in GT3 class, to see how field is compared to each other. (Monza GP, Hockenheim GP, Road America, 24hrs Le Mans and Imola)

It all comes down to tuning mate put the right tune on the GT3s and they are all quite closely matched. Ive managed a 2:04.9 in the Ginetta g55 GT3 Around Road America after sometime tuning it. I've also found the bmw M3 GT3 is able to go extremely fast i'll even go as far as to say ive got it going quicker than the Bentley Judging by the fact I was faster around Donington and Dubai Auto GP than I have ever been in the Bentley. ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE.

22-09-2015, 02:02
ITS ALL ABOUT THE TUNE.It's a lot about it but I wouldn't discount driving technique, all of the cars require slightly different approaches. Also you can get pretty much identical times with a massive variety of setups, as long as the main things that slow a car down (bad DF settings, bad gearing, bad tyre pressures...) are taken care off there is a massive range of working setup options that just make the car suit different drivers.

But yeah, I agree with you, with a driver who can bring out the best in the car and a good setup that doesn't get in the way, the differences between the cars aren't that big. =)

KrypticTMG
22-09-2015, 02:12
It's a lot about it but I wouldn't discount driving technique, all of the cars require slightly different approaches. Also you can get pretty much identical times with a massive variety of setups, as long as the main things that slow a car down (bad DF settings, bad gearing, bad tyre pressures...) are taken care off there is a massive range of working setup options that just make the car suit different drivers.

But yeah, I agree with you, with a driver who can bring out the best in the car and a good setup that doesn't get in the way, the differences between the cars aren't that big. =)

Totally agree mate. Some cars you can really grab onto and throw it around the circuit like the M3 GT3 other cars like the ginetta GT3 require a much smoother throttle application but all can lap within 1second of each other.

MrBlacky
22-09-2015, 03:20
It's hard to say if one of these cars are op. In our league it's funny because the Aston Martin people accuse the BMW for being the fastest car and the BMW guys accuse the SLS guys and so on...

I'd say the cars are pretty much well balanced.
Every car has its strength.
Only thing that annoys me is that the BMW has absolutely no chance in terms of high speed (acceleration).

Never noticed that in real life too.

Cheesenium
22-09-2015, 04:10
Just wondering, are there any chance for us to get more licensed liveries for the Bentley GT3?

I really enjoyed racing with the Bentley but they are less likely to appear compared to other cars in AI races while racing with only white colored bentleys arent that fun after a while.

Invincible
22-09-2015, 06:22
It's hard to say if one of these cars are op. In our league it's funny because the Aston Martin people accuse the BMW for being the fastest car and the BMW guys accuse the SLS guys and so on...

That's pretty close to real life. When it comes to the BoP (Balance of Performance) in the GT3 series, every team accuses another team that the others are faster. Even if it ends up in a circle. Mercedes < BMW < Audi < Porsche < Nissan < Bentley < Mercedes.

And if the Bentley is faster depends on the driver too. Me for example, I can't get a single fast lap with the Bentley. Too tail happy for me.

chig88
22-09-2015, 06:36

I found at Bathurst that the braking in Sector 2 was way more stable than any other car. In the Z4 I was having to keep a little bit of throttle on under heavy braking over the bumps just to steady the car & stop it spearing off to the right. In the Bentley you can just rock up to the corner & slam the brakes on no problem.

Had practiced with the Z4 all week & planed to use it, but tried the Bentley the night before just for a bit of contrast. By my 3rd lap I was already going 2 seconds quicker even with the default setup.

KrypticTMG
22-09-2015, 08:41
I found at Bathurst that the braking in Sector 2 was way more stable than any other car. In the Z4 I was having to keep a little bit of throttle on under heavy braking over the bumps just to steady the car & stop it spearing off to the right. In the Bentley you can just rock up to the corner & slam the brakes on no problem.

Had practiced with the Z4 all week & planed to use it, but tried the Bentley the night before just for a bit of contrast. By my 3rd lap I was already going 2 seconds quicker even with the default setup.

I do think it is track dependent if you are in a GT3 racing league I think you need a good variation of tracks because tracks like
Zolder, Sonoma, imola suit the BMW'S McLaren more than the Bentley as the Bentley is heavier and doesn't have the agility of the others. For instance in the league I'm in we ran the Bentleys at Dubai Autodrome the fastest time anyone achieved was a 1:55.3 but a couple days after testing for our new season one of the guys got a 1:55.1 in the Ginetta G55 Gt3 and I managed a 1:54.8 in the BMW M3 GT3.

What some cars lack in speed they make up in stability

jhonatas
22-09-2015, 11:42
I have done a few setup videos on the BMW M3 and I am using it for the league I drive in once season 2 starts. I have it lapping very fast and stable at the moment try this setup. https://youtu.be/pP5NMWeqLhI Hopefully that setup can help if you decide to use the M3 I would say it has the speed once you know exactly how to set it up.

thank you

EvoM3
22-09-2015, 12:11
The E30 M3 in Project Cars is modeled incorrectly. They made a mistake with the game.

Visually it is the Sport Evolution model.. this is identified by the gurnie flap on the rear wing and front splitter... the car that is modeled visually should have an S14B25 but instead it has the S14B23... it should also be a 6 speed instead of a 5 speed... if it was the 2.5 Sport Evo model it would be more competitive...

If they want to fix it they either need to remove the gurnie flap and adjustable front splitter and change to an earlier 3 piece wheel design... or they could just increase the output a little bit to match the 2.5 and make a it a 6 speed.. this would make it equal with the Sierra and Mercedes.

Raven403
22-09-2015, 12:31

Ive noticed its NOT Dominant unless you can tune it and MAKE it Dominant. In the right hands tho, look out, its WALKS away on straights

Invincible
22-09-2015, 12:34
The 1989 M3 in the DTM series (which is our Group A car) had both the gourney flap on the rear wing as well as the front splitter paired with a 300 hp S14B23 race spec and a 5 speed transmission. So far the SMS version is modeled correctly.

Casey Ringley
22-09-2015, 15:32

Going back to the original off topic portion of this thread...

Did some comparisons of the reference data and latest BoP this morning while a build was compiling. The way it all works out, it looks like most series have it running at around 510hp now. One series is even cutting it back to what probably amounts to 480hp. 510hp with the 70/80mm minimum ride heights everyone is now mandating is probably enough to equalize with the other GT3 cars. Will do some testing on that this afternoon and check in for one of the next patches.

chig88
22-09-2015, 16:23

Did some comparisons of the reference data and latest BoP this morning while a build was compiling. The way it all works out, it looks like most series have it running at around 510hp now. One series is even cutting it back to what probably amounts to 480hp. 510hp with the 70/80mm minimum ride heights everyone is now mandating is probably enough to equalize with the other GT3 cars. Will do some testing on that this afternoon and check in for one of the next patches.

Thanks Casey - good news :).

RomKnight
22-09-2015, 20:14
I hear the same all over the place, the Bentley just smokes everything.

Then again, on anything with straights the SLS just keeps accelerating. One just needs to keep up and then press the throttle when straight. highly underrated but yesterday I couldn't make the Rug Gt3 to get even close on the sleep stream after it passed me on that slope before the S/F straight in road america. I even got the last corner right!

The RWD agains the Oreca/Alpine is the same thing. More downforce, more power and on the higher tracks is 30bhp at least difference with a better power band usage (it seems) and way better default setup to topped with pretty much the same fuel consumption. It is a sure win and the lack of visibility is the closed cockpit LMP2 only weakness.

Umer Ahmad
22-09-2015, 21:50
Yeah, even on tracks i am very good at my RUF GT3 doesnt have the straight line speed to compete with Aston GT3. I just watch them pull away desperately trying to stay in their slipstream.

TheReaper GT
22-09-2015, 22:29
To be honest I'm sad they are going to mess with my favorite car. It is what it is, some cars are faster in some tracks, some are more stable and I'm really afraid that it could ruin the car for me.

miagi
22-09-2015, 22:31
To be honest I'm sad they are going to mess with my favorite car. It is what it is, some cars are faster in some tracks, some are more stable and I'm really afraid that it could ruin the car for me.

Don't be so pessimistic :/

EvoM3
23-09-2015, 11:23
The 1989 M3 in the DTM series (which is our Group A car) had both the gourney flap on the rear wing as well as the front splitter paired with a 300 hp S14B23 race spec and a 5 speed transmission. So far the SMS version is modeled correctly.

That is not correct. The 1989 car was aligned with the M3 Evolution II which did have unique aero but not the adjustable splitter you see on the Sport Evolution.

This is the 1989 DTM car.

http://www.sportscardigest.com/wp-content/uploads/BMW-M3-E30-Profile-8.jpg

This is the car modeled in PCars. The changes to the car are based on homologation rules specific to the Sport Evolution or Evolution III as it is sometimes known... the car in PCars visually is a Evolution III but the performance specifications are for the Evolution II. The visual difference in the 2.3 and 2.5 is the aero and wheels.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/BMW_E30_M3_1.JPG

Raven403
23-09-2015, 12:22
I hear the same all over the place, the Bentley just smokes everything.

Then again, on anything with straights the SLS just keeps accelerating. One just needs to keep up and then press the throttle when straight. highly underrated but yesterday I couldn't make the Rug Gt3 to get even close on the sleep stream after it passed me on that slope before the S/F straight in road america. I even got the last corner right!

The RWD agains the Oreca/Alpine is the same thing. More downforce, more power and on the higher tracks is 30bhp at least difference with a better power band usage (it seems) and way better default setup to topped with pretty much the same fuel consumption. It is a sure win and the lack of visibility is the closed cockpit LMP2 only weakness.

Agree with both, I cant seem to get the damn RUF to compete at Road America, its crazy.

And the RWD and Marek both smoke the Open Cockpit LMP2s, it wasnt even close in my testing

23-09-2015, 15:12
It takes a bit of doing, but I didn't have to adjust my baseline that massively to get a 2:05.2 on Road America, drove roughly 6 laps total and there's definitely potential for a 2:04.XXX with a bit of practice. Looking at the current WR's that does still leave the Aston and the Bentley ahead of it (that Aston time is superduper quick), but it looks like it can at least be competitive there.

Raven403
23-09-2015, 15:42
It takes a bit of doing, but I didn't have to adjust my baseline that massively to get a 2:05.2 on Road America, drove roughly 6 laps total and there's definitely potential for a 2:04.XXX with a bit of practice. Looking at the current WR's that does still leave the Aston and the Bentley ahead of it (that Aston time is superduper quick), but it looks like it can at least be competitive there.

I loaded your baseline tune last night actually and I have no clue how your achieving that time. I use no assists but the best I can do is low 2.08s.....

Back to the drawing board for me I guess

23-09-2015, 17:08
I loaded your baseline tune last night actually and I have no clue how your achieving that time. I use no assists but the best I can do is low 2.08s.....

Back to the drawing board for me I guessA key thing for speed in the RGT-8 GT3: Get on the throttle early, get on the throttle hard.

Also my baseline doesn't use the camber exploit, you can apply that for a speed boost. And I ran 0/0 DF, I found that any higher than that at the rear makes the car too understeery at high speeds.

Vennt
23-09-2015, 17:17

Back to the drawing board for me I guess

Racing line and corner exit speeds are where you find seconds, car tuning once the above is right is where you find the tenths, not seconds.

23-09-2015, 17:35
Racing line and corner exit speeds are where you find seconds, car tuning once the above is right is where you find the tenths, not seconds.Unless your setup has something that's blatantly slowing the car down (like running maximum downforce on Monza, or gearing being too short). Other than situations like that I agree. =)

Raven403
23-09-2015, 17:42
Racing line and corner exit speeds are where you find seconds, car tuning once the above is right is where you find the tenths, not seconds.

I agree. But the stock setup did not allow me to get fast laps in that RUF after tuning some I found alot of time mostly bc it fit my driving better, so it's a balance of both for me

AndrexUK
25-09-2015, 14:50

Tell me about it, F1-Masa is in my league, and he's so dominant, it's a race for 2nd place... :(
And I'm only 2nd in the league due to consistent results, and attending all races!
The Audi really doesn't excel anywhere (maybe chicanes). I only chose it for a laugh...
But next season? Probably go for the M3 to be different! > no one in the elite league uses the M3 / Merc / G55 (Bentley is banned)

AndrexUK > Apex On-line Racing PC GT3 Elite league

rocafella1978
25-09-2015, 16:23
i can only add that apart from the "really" quick guys on various cars, you barely see any leagues or community races with Ginetta GT3, Audi GT3 (hit or miss), Merc GT3 and most have Bentley GT3 banned...for me only conclusion is: uneven field of GT3 vehicles. (but again IMO only!)

N0body Of The Goat
25-09-2015, 19:18
A better balanced default setup between all the GT3 and GTE cars would be great for when we definitely have the "forced default setups" feature working online.

25-09-2015, 21:16
The balance is by no means vastly out of shape, looking at the WRs the average differences really aren't bad at all, better than real GT3 seems to manage in many cases, and there are some cars that people give up on too quickly (for example the Ginetta record on many tracks is easily two seconds slower than what I can pull off in about 5-6 laps), which definitely have the potential to be a lot quicker than people believe.

There is one problem though: If a car is capable of quick times, but it's comparatively more difficult to do them (like the M3 and G55 which are both quick cars but they're a lot more corner oriented than the majority of cars, and corners are more difficult than straights), if all cars are balanced so that most people drive around the same times with the cars then it can mean that the "difficult" cars will be overpowered when in the hands of drivers capable of pushing them to the limit.

EDIT: And I can't say I'm a fan of the default setup on any of the GT3 cars, I always want to adjust at the very least the dampers, and on some cars radical changes to the springs are also almost mandatory.

TheReaper GT
25-09-2015, 21:24
Jussi, I really like your explanations, but some times you got carried and lose the common idiots like me. That said, would be nice if you could explain the suspension and dampening settings. Like in what situations should i change what. I'm asking this because the in game instructions do not really reflect the available sliders. If you could be kind and maybe create a thread explaining suspension and dampening for dummies, I'd be forever grateful to you.

25-09-2015, 22:00
Jussi, I really like your explanations, but some times you got carried and lose the common idiots like me. That said, would be nice if you could explain the suspension and dampening settings. Like in what situations should i change what. I'm asking this because the in game instructions do not really reflect the available sliders. If you could be kind and maybe create a thread explaining suspension and dampening for dummies, I'd be forever grateful to you.http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32940-A-new-home-for-all-your-setups&p=1033985&viewfull=1#post1033985

There's a simplified process at the end of that post that hits most of the key points I try to get done with setups.

TheReaper GT
25-09-2015, 22:01
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?32940-A-new-home-for-all-your-setups&p=1033985&viewfull=1#post1033985

There's a simplified process at the end of that post that hits most of the key points I try to get done with setups.

Thanks a bunch. You're the man...

Damo420
29-09-2015, 07:43
It got an update in patch 3.0 I think, which increased the tyre width (it used to have narrower tyres than the other cars in the class). If it's slower than the others it's not by much, but admittedly it's a different kind of car and can be more difficult to get everything out of it. It is the most tightly restricted engine in the class I think, and loses the most power at high altitude (making it especially weak against the turbo cars on high altitude tracks). According to my last measurements at Nürburgring is has ~89% of the power it has on Dubai, whereas most naturally aspirated GT3 cars have 90-91%, so depending on the tracks you will run it might be a slight issue. Turbo cars will obviously have the same power regardless of altitude.

none of the GT3 cars are Turbo btw =) its GT3

29-09-2015, 07:53
none of the GT3 cars are Turbo btw =) its GT3Bentley Continental GT3 and McLaren 12C GT3 are both turbo (and in the game), as are the Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 and the 650S GT3. =)

TheReaper GT
29-09-2015, 13:32
none of the GT3 cars are Turbo btw =) its GT3

You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you?

29-09-2015, 13:38
You have no idea what you're talking about. Do you?Now now, no need to be rude, since he wasn't either. =)

TheReaper GT
29-09-2015, 14:38
Now now, no need to be rude, since he wasn't either. =)

Neither was I. People are over sensitive those days.

denis15
29-09-2015, 15:14
BMW M3 is classic of premium cars now!)
Just look on this piece of happiness)
http://lodozo.com/files/images/360-Forged-BMW-M3-lodozo.com.jpg (http://lodozo.com/us-en/detail/bmw-m3/360-forged-bmw-m3/)

M4MKey
09-10-2015, 10:45

So now that it's live i'm seeing this and I so much disagree with this idea... If you look at laptimes, Bentley was never the best GT3. In straight line yes, but like IRL. Right now I think this car as lost at least 1 second of pace ( at least ), and will soon be the badest GT3 on the field...

TheReaper GT
09-10-2015, 12:04
So now that it's live i'm seeing this and I so much disagree with this idea... If you look at laptimes, Bentley was never the best GT3. In straight line yes, but like IRL. Right now I think this car as lost at least 1 second of pace ( at least ), and will soon be the badest GT3 on the field...

Too late bro, it's already in the 5.0 release notes :(