PDA

View Full Version : Your Favourite project cars Race/Win/Pole/Overtake or Moment

KrypticTMG
22-09-2015, 02:06
Everyone has had that one amazing moment or event that sticks in their mind while playing project cars in either Multiplayer career or even time trial. Mine is probably the pole position I got in a league race with the Ginetta GT4 at Snetterton300 (AKA my most hated track). I was off the pace all through practice my setup was cooking my tires I had no confidence I had only managed a 1:52.1 others were getting 1:51.6s so I thought 4th on the Grid at very best and even that was a struggle but from nowhere till this day I don't know how I managed a 1:51.0 even tho literally 20mins earlier I couldn't even get in the 1:51s. That's my best moment what's yours.

Amik
22-09-2015, 03:47
My best moment was when i finished at 1st Place in a 32 player game. I played on the French Circuit track, and placed myself accross the road at the narrow archway right behind the startline.

Then came the raceleaders and rammed into me and the first of them lost their Wheels. Afterwards every single car behind them crashed into one another. That was the funniest demolition derby i ever played. I won the game since i had the only drivable car left in the game.

Amik
22-09-2015, 04:06
I also remember once, when i rammed a guy so he lost his Wheels (lulz). He suggested i should get "cancer" and asked me "why the fkc i didnt play normal". Another guy in the room said: "define normal... Amik is a well known wrecker" "I warned you idiots but noooooooooooo, you don't kick him. You only play".

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:14
I also remember once, when i rammed a guy so he lost his Wheels (lulz). He suggested i should get "cancer" and asked me "why the fkc i didnt play normal". Another guy in the room said: "define normal... Amik is a well known wrecker" "I warned you idiots but noooooooooooo, you don't kick him. You only play".

OMG, there you are, you joined us tonight and all you wanted was full damage on so you could have a demolition derby and we refused, constant whining about wanting to be host because you had this Uber PC and 11.1 sound and I called you a 14 year old kid and you retorted that you have a masters degree in computer science and that you use a controller but have 4 wheels!!!

This guy is a dreamer, he is so full of s..t it's untrue, if you see him in a lobby he will wreck your race as he did ours all night and we couldn't ban him because our dedicated server wasn't working last night.

Mods for your sake and everyone else's sanity this guy needs to be removed, he is abusive.

He says he is an adult and then says 'Daddy' bought a 12k euro's 11.1 surround system ;)

All he wants to do is ram and thinks because it's fun for him it's fun for everyone else, absolutely ruined my night of racing with my team mates and a room of other good racers.

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:35
Block the troll people, he will make your life a nightmare http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969819787

Amik
22-09-2015, 04:35
OMG, there you are, you joined us tonight and all you wanted was full damage on so you could have a demolition derby and we refused, constant whining about wanting to be host because you had this Uber PC and 11.1 sound and I called you a 14 year old kid and you retorted that you have a masters degree in computer science and that you use a controller but have 4 wheels!!!

This guy is a dreamer, he is so full of s..t it's untrue, if you see him in a lobby he will wreck your race as he did ours all night and we couldn't ban him because our dedicated server wasn't working last night.

Mods for your sake and everyone else's sanity this guy needs to be removed, he is abusive.

He says he is an adult and then says 'Daddy' bought a 12k euro's 11.1 surround system ;)

All he wants to do is ram and thinks because it's fun for him it's fun for everyone else, absolutely ruined my night of racing with my team mates and a room of other good racers.

I haven't abused anyone? Im having fun while playin the game just like you and everyone else. Besides u told me that Your game was a demolition derby:/

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:38
I haven't abused anyone? Im having fun while playin the game just like you and everyone else. Besides u told me that Your game was a demolition derby:/

Your idea of fun is crashing people ours isn't, our game is not demo derby you fooking twat!

Amik
22-09-2015, 04:40
Your idea of fun is crashing people ours isn't, our game is not demo derby you fooking twat!

Well, i had fun and you obviously had fun too. If you didn't have fun there would be no reason for you to play the game, which means you must had lots of fun.

And if the game isn't a demo derby, how come u told me so?

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:42
I didn't, I wasn't host, I usually am host and anyone on here who knows my racing knows I don't ram.

The last game of clio's where everyone was hitting each other I left, you tool!

And it was my worst night ever, trying to do a clean Formula A and you just messed it up.

Go away child!! You only have to look at your previous posts to see what you are.....:disturbed:

Amik
22-09-2015, 04:45
Im pretty sure u were the one encouraging everyone to ram (especially me). By the way, i suspect you are a little angry from Reading Your post. I suspect Your most likely angry because you need to poop. Also u should try pooping between each game you play as it will make u feel much less angry.

Charger
22-09-2015, 04:47
I'm not angry, but you are a twat.

Amik
22-09-2015, 04:50
I'm not angry, but you are a twat.

But you sound like you are very angry?

TenthDan
22-09-2015, 04:54
Way off topic and poor behaviour. Quit it.

Charger
22-09-2015, 05:04
I apologise for my language, I have trouble with only speaking the truth :)

KrypticTMG
22-09-2015, 08:22
My best moment was when i finished at 1st Place in a 32 player game. I played on the French Circuit track, and placed myself accross the road at the narrow archway right behind the startline.

Then came the raceleaders and rammed into me and the first of them lost their Wheels. Afterwards every single car behind them crashed into one another. That was the funniest demolition derby i ever played. I won the game since i had the only drivable car left in the game.

Havent really got time for guys who buy racing games just wreck everyone else's race just find it abit weird. Its like buying a football game just to score own goals abit pointless and childish if you ask me.

NemethR
22-09-2015, 10:15
Ohh, that was a fun race, we did Clios vs BMW 320 TC.

The guys in the BMW were busy playing with the others who are driving the Clios, and I had some free run. Then a few laps before the end I was leading (with the Clio) by some 8 secs, and the driver in 2nd realised, that the leading car is a clio, and started chasing me with the BMW. At the end it was like 0.5 sec gap, and I managed to win :D

That was really fun.