PDA

View Full Version : Lap Times single player Career mode

starhound
23-09-2015, 06:26
Hi everyone i see 4.0 has landed and peeps seem much happyier with the game. Hopfully there will be less Negativity posted now. For me i only got the game a few weeks ago and ive only had it crash to desktop once maybe im just lucky ..
Anyway im playing the single player Career mode and after a practice session or qualifying the screen only displays your fastest lap is there a way to see the times for every lap and section ?? I like to pool over my times and see where on each track im fastest and where i can improve my times ? But for the life of me i cant seem to find the times ??
Regards
Dazz

chastewand
23-09-2015, 08:31
Sadly not, I too have tried in vain to find such a display! There could be many improvements to the telemetry in this game by giving us access to it when in the pits. Lap time / sector time, suspension travel, brake pressure, tyre temps, brake temps, water temps, speed / rpm / torque / bhp. Would help a lot in improving laptimes and car tune.

starhound
23-09-2015, 08:43
Yeah its kind of a fundamental part of running a race car really .i cant believe this has been missed in a pro race sim too :-(

andreracer
23-09-2015, 13:43
People, you are managing to save the times of the qualifying laps after the 4.0 upgrade ? When I play in single player, after finishing the qualifying, disregards the turns made. Someone has this problem ? (sorry for my terrible English, but i used the google translate)