PDA

View Full Version : fun evening had by me

spottydog1971
23-09-2015, 06:27
With all the negativity about project cars I thought I would post that I spent 4 hours last night on multiplayer racing group 5 and it was bloody awesome ........ no bugs crashes etc etc.....
Bloody love project cars! !! 😀😀😀😀😀😀

starhound
23-09-2015, 06:30
Me too im loving Project cars matey hopfully this 4.0 patch will make things better and peeps happy..
It truly is a great Racing sim :-)

nwrlchargerl
23-09-2015, 08:15
Has the potential to be the best, just need to more serious stuff sorting out which should have been in 4.0. Let's hope they're squashed in the next patch lol :D

Plato99
23-09-2015, 13:55
four hours in Career mode for me last night. Formula B at Imola and Spa. Totally awesome. Loved it.
Keep the faith.

SUBGTRACER
23-09-2015, 14:13
I must say I have just jumped of a 4 hrs stint myself , not one blue screen , very happy .

Lukeymonster
23-09-2015, 14:55
I was having a great night last evening until I spun it into the tires with 3 laps to go. Game ran great. User ran stupid!

Haiden
23-09-2015, 15:21
Been playing just about everyday. Last night I had a crash to dashboard and honestly DGAF. It was only the third crash I've experienced since launch day, and I had let the PS4 resume from rest mode, which I normally don't like to do. Three minutes later I was back in the game and loving it.

Flat_out
23-09-2015, 15:32
Played for a couple of hours last night.Three crashes back to dash and found that after four MP races I couldn't join any more lobbies!
So put it off :(

Lukeymonster
23-09-2015, 19:56
It's so strange on Xbox. Since release I've never had a crash to desktop. The game always plays great. Yet others are crashing all the time. Such a large difference in experience from system to system is really weird.

Umer Ahmad
23-09-2015, 20:43
Perhaps usage patterns differ. Some areas of the game weaker/stronger etc

Invincible
23-09-2015, 20:59
I had a really nice 3h race at Bathurst with the BAC Mono (25h invitational event) this evening. Close battle with Ai with only five second gap to second place and around 15 sec to third. A real blast!

RTA nOsKiLlS
23-09-2015, 22:32
Really glad to hear some people can play without issues, I however have just had one of the shittiest nights ever on this game. LAG LAG and some more LAG. Given up for the night.

Its a complete joke, that some person with a red connection can join and screw the entire lobby up for everyone. Its even more of a joke to have the game pause on me every time someone joins the lobby.

Ping restrictions are needed please.

SUBGTRACER
23-09-2015, 22:33
I do agree the joining lobby lag is pretty bad , must be fixed .

starhound
24-09-2015, 05:35
Well i updated to 4.0 checked and i had access to multiplayer modes community events and time trial no issues i also calibrated my wheel again no issues hand then raced career mode for most of the night. Not a single issue .i also checked the rain and thunderstorms and didnt see any difference in effects from before the patch ....sooo happy days time to get my race on :-)

KkDrummer
24-09-2015, 10:36
count me in! I've been doing career and MP and having a blast..it is nice to see no crashers on MP!

Flat_out
24-09-2015, 10:53
Career working fine here too.MP still giving me some crashes and also after being in one lobby sometimes I find it hard to join another.Keep getting the returned to race central message.

Plato99
25-09-2015, 07:11
Just finished season 9 and ended up World Formula B champion. Most fun I've had in a racing game EVER.
The last two rounds, a very wet Donington and a beautiful day at Laguna Seca were awesome. The AI fought and fought to the line. I tell you, racing one of these with surface water with no assists is a blast. Literally no place for a heavy right foot!

Can't wait to see what improvements and updates come over the coming months. This game is superb in its current state. Got the day off work today. Just signed up for a season doing the American GT3s in the Bentley. Bring it on!

flymar
25-09-2015, 07:20
I've had pretty good Brands Hatch race in Quattro. Not much opponents so mostly solo but the time/weather setting was perfect. Almost night with some foggy air. The impression of the flickering brake lights seen down the Hawthorn Hill as I was closer lab by lap - superb:)

KkDrummer
25-09-2015, 12:07
Just finished season 9 and ended up World Formula B champion. Most fun I've had in a racing game EVER.
The last two rounds, a very wet Donington and a beautiful day at Laguna Seca were awesome. The AI fought and fought to the line. I tell you, racing one of these with surface water with no assists is a blast. Literally no place for a heavy right foot!

Can't wait to see what improvements and updates come over the coming months. This game is superb in its current state. Got the day off work today. Just signed up for a season doing the American GT3s in the Bentley. Bring it on!

I am nearly done with American Gt3 in the Bentley, great fun on 100% length and tires 3x. Enjoy!

Chunsey Wang
25-09-2015, 13:33
I've not played online yet so can't comment but smashed the career,i like big grids of cars to race against,great feel to the game I feel like I have a story to tell after every race,its an experience not a game,my last encounter was 3 n a half hours into the tri nations at road america in r8 and back left tyre touched the apex out of the right kink after the carousel and put the car in the wall resulting in the end of my race,truly gutted but fun nevertheless

PPPMAT
25-09-2015, 19:45
I've not played online yet so can't comment but smashed the career,i like big grids of cars to race against,great feel to the game I feel like I have a story to tell after every race,its an experience not a game,my last encounter was 3 n a half hours into the tri nations at road america in r8 and back left tyre touched the apex out of the right kink after the carousel and put the car in the wall resulting in the end of my race,truly gutted but fun nevertheless

That's racing........bet you were gutted though, I know I would have been.

Chunsey Wang
25-09-2015, 20:40
That's racing........bet you were gutted though, I know I would have been.

Yeh there was a bit of shouting and swearing going on to say the least