PDA

View Full Version : [NO] Is this a PC game now (quitting console support)

Gravit8
23-09-2015, 22:56
Because that's what it seems.
Console is still like 2.0 or worse
These updates are not even touching the consoles issues nor adding anything.
It's like they are PC only.
The default setup bug comes to mind.

Was there anything in 4.0 that worked for consoles? Besides the dlc?
Serious question.
It's like the further this gets along, the more PC centric it becomes.
Have you given up on fixing the consoles issues or making sure the features your touting get tested and actually work n

There was absolutely zero done for console with the 4.0 patch. That works anyway.

Vennt
23-09-2015, 23:02
Seems like quite an exaggeration to me, I had a great 4 hour racing session earlier today, no issues.

Not saying that that is everybodys experience, but then neither is yours.

Gravit8
23-09-2015, 23:12
Seems like quite an exaggeration to me, I had a great 4 hour racing session earlier today, no issues.

Not saying that that is everybodys experience, but then neither is yours.

What was added in 4.0 of significance? Besides default lobbies. But they don't work on ps4.
That's my point.

Shinzah
23-09-2015, 23:27
Wouldn't this be better suited to the PS4 console subforum...?

Also could be re-named, as it implies something that isn't true nor official.

Maybe needs one of those big bracketed [NO]'s in front of it so it can go and die a peaceful death with its other ire infested ilk.

Mr.Smoke
23-09-2015, 23:33
4.0 has served me well thus far.

Only issues ive noticed personally was the driving line being turned on, and the HUD display for changes to things like brake bias are missing numerical values. The latter being known already.

I find it very odd that bugs are completely sporatic evenon the same platform. There are so many PS4 issues reported that ive never experienced, nor have any of the people i regularly race with.

Some have no major issues, other are riddled with them. Peculiar indeed.

Vennt
23-09-2015, 23:35
What was added in 4.0 of significance? Besides default lobbies. But they don't work on ps4.
That's my point.

Online – Players driving the wrong way will now have their collision disabled and their vehicles will display as ghost cars.
Online - Fixed an issue where the player was unable to select the Bentley GT3 in online races.
Online - Fixed an issue where the player could drive out of the garage again after retiring from a race.

Telemetry - Fixed an issue where the tyre wear meters on the HUD telemetry screen were flipped for the right front and left rear tyres.

Tracks - Movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts.

All significant IMO.

So, what was added to the PC version with 4.0 that wasn't added to the console versions, given your OP?

Liquid7394
24-09-2015, 00:31
Tracks - Movable trackside objects and broken-off car parts will now be removed from the track after impacts.
Doesn't work for me.

Vennt
24-09-2015, 00:46
Doesn't work for me.

Very odd, works fine for me, I certainly hit the apex markers onto the track at Road America enough to have noticed the difference. :P

If you're finding debris still on the track after a minute (thats how long they take to be removed) you might want to post more details about where, or post a video.

Flihp
24-09-2015, 00:46
Doesn't work for me.

This doesn't work on pc either, I'll show some screenshots or start a new thread when I get home later

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
24-09-2015, 00:58
This doesn't work on pc either, I'll show some screenshots or start a new thread when I get home laterWorked for me, noticed it happening at least on Road America, Spa, Bathurst and Nürburgring so far.

Shinzah
24-09-2015, 01:35
Works fine for me too. I know because I hit pretty much everything at Zolder and dragged it all over the track and the next lap it was just all gone. :|

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 02:11
4.0 has served me well thus far.

Only issues ive noticed personally was the driving line being turned on, and the HUD display for changes to things like brake bias are missing numerical values. The latter being known already.

I find it very odd that bugs are completely sporatic evenon the same platform. There are so many PS4 issues reported that ive never experienced, nor have any of the people i regularly race with.

Some have no major issues, other are riddled with them. Peculiar indeed.

I'm speaking specifically to the default bug. Wanna try a lobby with me and see if it works?
Not really even a bug. Just another thing missing on ps4
It's not working

I know several people from same league who have tried it.
I was particularly stoked for this feature and it's a know go.
Selectable, but does nothing. I had hoped it might consolidate some like minded people in a few lobbies.

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 02:27
Online – Players driving the wrong way will now have their collision disabled and their vehicles will display as ghost cars.
Online - Fixed an issue where the player was unable to select the Bentley GT3 in online races.
Online - Fixed an issue where the player could drive out of the garage again after retiring from a race.

Telemetry - Fixed an issue where the tyre wear meters on the HUD telemetry screen were flipped for the right front and left rear tyres.

All significant IMO.

So, what was added to the PC version with 4.0 that wasn't added to the console versions, given your OP?

I'll take a FIX or a tweak that improves the experience. Appreciated. But what I'd hoped for is more features. Especially if the PC has it, and you put it in patch notes that you have it to us. Disappointing.

Honestly everything there is a fix or small tweak. The meat/feature is missing.
And this sim is pretty bare bones. For my taste. Especially online.
The ai is great and all. But once they become a known quantity. You want to play with humans.
But I do love the AI for practice. So easy to work with and learn things from via AI slider.
Kudos once again AI guy.

Mr.Smoke
24-09-2015, 02:55
I'm speaking specifically to the default bug. Wanna try a lobby with me and see if it works?
It's not working

Selectable, but does nothing. I had hoped it might consolidate some like minded people in a few lobbies.

Havent tried to use that feature, but i dont doubt that people are having troubles there. Like i said, all on personal experience. Things implements which are on a basic level like default setups, should be easy to implement without problem. Just like proper HUD display for changes to brake bias, etc.

Pcars Driver 44
24-09-2015, 05:38
I'm on Xbox I've gotta say I'm loving it gets better with every patch! I suppose the think is we all have different priorities of what should be put in the game or fixed in the game. But overall for me going in the right direction and having hours of fun. :cool:

hdh
24-09-2015, 06:24
I've also yet to see the effect of the debris removal fix. Had a 30 lap Formula B race on SPA the other day - had to dodge tires and spoilers almost the entire race.

NemethR
24-09-2015, 06:32
Well, to be honest I actually would really like if this would be a PC only game, no need to wait for the consoles, no compromises because the consoles...
But that is just my view of it.

copes24
24-09-2015, 07:02
Because that's what it seems.
Console is still like 2.0 or worse
These updates are not even touching the consoles issues nor adding anything.
It's like they are PC only.
The default setup bug comes to mind.

Was there anything in 4.0 that worked for consoles? Besides the dlc?
Serious question.
It's like the further this gets along, the more PC centric it becomes.
Have you given up on fixing the consoles issues or making sure the features your touting get tested and actually work n

There was absolutely zero done for console with the 4.0 patch. That works anyway.

How have you getting the DLC working?

I agree the patch was a little underwhelming but I think the game became satisfactory after 3.0.

foxy2020
24-09-2015, 07:07
Well, to be honest I actually would really like if this would be a PC only game, no need to wait for the consoles, no compromises because the consoles...

Just remind me how may copies were sold on the PC platform again?

In respect to PS4 platform thats the reason we are getting support at all as that sold the most...by far. PC sales were poor.

Available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms, Sony's console accounts for 63% of Project CARS sales. Meanwhile, Xbox One accounts for 31% of sales, whereas PC accounts for 6%.

m355y
24-09-2015, 07:08
3.0 was the big one I think, seemed to sort a lot of issues out and I thought the game was a lot more stable after it came out. This latest one, aside from removing debris from the circuit I haven't noticed much difference, but it's definitely a much more stable game than it was on release now.

foxy2020
24-09-2015, 07:17
The post is daft, simply because PS4 sold shed loads so how are they going to ignore that!
I'm perfectly happy with XBOX version even more so since i deleted all saves (they corrupted) and started again, frame rate is better game runs smoother...still not perfect but they took on alot, but it works beautifully as a console SIM.

There are some people out there who have spent crazy money on PC set ups etc but the majority are playing on PC's were its most likely looking a tonne worse than Console due to running it at low setting.....
Whatever happens SMS will want to stay in the console market fro obvious financial reasons so its probably deep down less important for them with the PC crowd.

Cheesenium
24-09-2015, 07:21

In respect to PS4 platform thats the reason we are getting support at all as that sold the most...by far. PC sales were poor.

Available for the PS4, Xbox One, and PC platforms, Sony's console accounts for 63% of Project CARS sales. Meanwhile, Xbox One accounts for 31% of sales, whereas PC accounts for 6%.

Which is why AC is going to consoles too. More money, more content and possibly a more polished game. Also, it will be stupid for Dirt Rally to remain PC exclusive. There are also rumor on 2 other PC-based racing developers, Reiza and Sector 3 also had plans for a console version of their games in the future.

I dont mind, as racing games is probably the only genre that will work well on both PC and consoles. As the developers provide equal polish to all platforms with no platform getting a vastly inferior game and good support with tonnes of DLC, I am happy with it. Bring Forza to PC too, please Microsoft.

Akra
24-09-2015, 07:31
The Xbox is still receiving patches and support. I do feel that the priorities are a bit off, as the setup corruption bug and the career corruption bug are STILL There, which makes single player almost unusable. But it is still supported, clearly.

foxy2020
24-09-2015, 07:41
Its all clearly getting support still, had the sales on PS4 been poor then i think this game would of gone the same way as Race Pro back in the day, if anyone remembers that the DLC was released all at the same time then they closed down the forum and just walked away. Race Pro should of been the game to change console racers as it is we've had to wait for Project Cars and thank the lord PS4 sold loads....

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 07:48
Some truth in a lot of what's been said here. Game could be said to be mostly complete after 3.0

Also very true many games are coming soon.

AC won't matter until they overhaul their AI. Not expecting them to kill it on online either. Not excited for it. Don't expect the rental to blow me away and make me buy.

And nothing will matter beyond temporary toys unless they step up their online game.

Akra
24-09-2015, 08:32
Some truth in a lot of what's been said here. Game could be said to be mostly complete after 3.0

The X1 version cannot be called complete, as you cannot use setups in single player, or have stats/historic goals correctly. It's improved since 3.0, but currently the career mode is still horrendously buggy.

Flihp
24-09-2015, 08:51
ok here are my floating bits and pieces. taken the following lap after the AI crash. video is of the actual ai car smashing itself to bits/

https://youtu.be/NmunGZkAxqE

foxy2020
24-09-2015, 09:06
The X1 version cannot be called complete, as you cannot use setups in single player, or have stats/historic goals correctly. It's improved since 3.0, but currently the career mode is still horrendously buggy.

That is the career mode, regardless of platform.

They should IMO of had custom championships from the start and not even bothered with the career.

Vennt
24-09-2015, 09:18
Looks like a display bug similar to the "cars left on the grid" issue, given the way the big piece is floating.

You can see the debris that has been removed highlighted in this pic:

http://imgur.com/e7AxO4b.jpg

Im guessing you were able to drive through these pieces without actually physically hitting them afterwards yeah?

Flihp
24-09-2015, 09:21
Yes I could drive through them no problems.

Cheesenium
24-09-2015, 09:40
Looks like the model still present on the track.

This definitely needs to be fixed. I guess its the time to crash some cars tonight. :D

NemethR
24-09-2015, 15:05

I prefer quality above quantity

Invincible
24-09-2015, 15:21

Maybe, but you got to make a living. If you don't earn enough on one platform only due to low sales, you won't even be able to make a second iteration or allow proper patch support.

For some games console versions aren't optional but mandatory if you want to survive.

Charger
24-09-2015, 16:09

I have no problem with games being mutli platform as long as they are developed on a PC and ported to consoles, they then will not get gimped by console performance meaning the consoles will be maxed out but the PC will be variable, too many games get ported the other way which is fine for consoles but the PC users lose out because they can push games so much more on a higher end PC.

A prime example is the COD series, they have gone down the pan with being console ported to PC.

Konan
24-09-2015, 16:17

And probably only online too?
Another one thinking about me me me....
Thats my view of it...

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 20:28

Yes. Value is good too.
Those steam sales starting to like like the answer. I can own every game within a few months of launch for less than half price.

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 20:33
I have no problem with games being mutli platform as long as they are developed on a PC and ported to consoles, they then will not get gimped by console performance meaning the consoles will be maxed out but the PC will be variable, too many games get ported the other way which is fine for consoles but the PC users lose out because they can push games so much more on a higher end PC.

A prime example is the COD series, they have gone down the pan with being console ported to PC.

That's wacked thinking. Follow the money SMS. Not the nerds on PC.
Bad business plan to screw 94% of your audience with bad ports. And right now. That's what's happened in pcars first launch. Screw PC. They get it cheap. You know where your future/bread and butter are don't you?

Charger
24-09-2015, 20:52
How is it whacked thinking, if it's made for PC it's easier to downgrade it for consoles, if it's made on consoles it's usually ported to Pc's with a few extra bells and whistles but not what a PC can be capable of, a high end PC is multiple times more powerful than a console.

Look at it another way, they make cars that can do 200mph but limit them to 155mph for a lot of countries, do you think they will make a car that does only 155mph and expect the owners that can use them at 200mph (like Germany) to tune them up?

Looking at it your way you want every game ported from a console because it's where the money is at, if that was the case there would be no need to build high end PC's and they would die out, then you are left with everyone has the same machines, that my friend is communism.

I like a game to be able to push a PC to it's limits and PCars does this and more, I like to upgrade, we have been stuck with console ports from 9 year old 360's and PS3 for years, the PC community are getting a bit fed up, it's why the COD series is dying and that was originally PC only.

I think you will find on these forums that a lot of people have switched to PC's because they like the versatility and eye candy!

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 21:01
How is it whacked thinking, if it's made for PC it's easier to downgrade it for consoles, if it's made on consoles it's usually ported to Pc's with a few extra bells and whistles but not what a PC can be capable of, a high end PC is multiple times more powerful than a console.

Look at it another way, they make cars that can do 200mph but limit them to 155mph for a lot of countries, do you think they will make a car that does only 155mph and expect the owners that can use them at 200mph (like Germany) to tune them up?

Bad ports go both ways. Always worse on the secondary platforms. That's a fact.
No one wants to rebuild what they already did.
Also a fact that more than 90% of their revenue coming from consoles.
Hope they make the right call. Haha
I could care less about your PC issues. as much as you care about consoles bad ports.
If they push another crappy secondary port. Not buying it.
Simple
If they cater to PC again. Will be cutting their own revenue stream.

I have a PC for this, but it's not nvidia graphics. So I'm also out of luck on PC.

I like how you call it easy to downgrade from PC. As if we are not on patch #4 where most of the patch notes are inaccurate from PC to Console. And stuff on consoles gets worse, when PC stuff gets better.

Charger
24-09-2015, 21:10
I do care about ports both ways as I care about the gaming industry but they have to cater for all, downgrading means the PC gets a better experience graphically and the console gets the best experience based on their limited hardware, is that so hard to understand?

Bad ports are bad ports whichever way they go, this game isn't one of them, I could give you a list of PC games that are awful ports from consoles but the console people think they are great!

I think you are a minority here, from what I have seen of PCars on consoles they look pretty damn good!

Gravit8
24-09-2015, 21:20
I do care about ports both ways as I care about the gaming industry but they have to cater for all, downgrading means the PC gets a better experience graphically and the console gets the best experience based on their limited hardware, is that so hard to understand?

Bad ports are bad ports whichever way they go, this game isn't one of them, I could give you a list of PC games that are awful ports from consoles but the console people think they are great!

I think you are a minority here, from what I have seen of PCars on consoles they look pretty damn good!

You have no idea what's happening in console Pcars do you? The pit setups have a major default bug that's yet to be fixed since release. You can't tell when you will get the default strategy applied, or when your saved setups will be applied. You can't even trust the pit lane editor to hold the settings you just set with out the default over riding and being applied. It's a crap shoot in the pits. That's why most of the leagues don't use them. Or they come into the ps4 section asking for a fix all the time.
It's also why SMS have posted an external link for a work around, (sort of) for broken pits, but it's so confusing, it really only points out how broken setups are.
It honestly says in the guide to use step 1 most reliably, but it doesn't work because choice two overrides it and good luck. Etc. that's the guide contradicting itself. Because defaults can't be over ridden properly.

Also career is bugged. Standard SMS response is to come in and have someone say they could not replicate the bug in quick race weekend.
Just check YouTube for "pcars bugs" etc
You'll see what I'm talking about.
Or enjoy your PC version. I don't care. I just want a better console version without frustration.

Here's the link to guide. Does it make sense to have three options? That all say maybe it will work?

http://simhqmotorsports.com/setups-pit-strategy-for-project-cars/

Here's a thread link where people are discussing current pit stop bugs.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38996-Pitstop-Bug

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39501-KNOWN-ISSUE-After-patch-4-0-grid-is-always-randomised

When you guys got working default setup lobbies. We didn't. We got that new bug above.
Forgive me for feeling like the red headed step child, but consoles are not being supported the same.

awaite85
24-09-2015, 22:06
I haven't noticed much of a difference after the 2nd patch. Online is still broken all to hell. No penalty system, cars starting off in the sky or half the field starting 1/4 mile behind the other half.

Single player stuff works great. Except for time trial's, it doesn't ever record my laps.

Pappa_Stig
24-09-2015, 23:45
On the debris removal, I've noticed on my game if it's cones or tyre stacks, or anything else that's a movable part of the track itself, it'll disappear as it's meant to. However, when a car crashes and loses a wheel or something, the wheel stays there for the rest of the session. It's not just a display bug either, as I've hit wheels that were on the racing line (around a blind corner, formula a, had no time to avoid it) and it bounced away into the gravel.

Last night I had an AI driver missing a wheel swerving violently left and right, all over the place. Not because he wasn't in control, he was going so slowly he was almost stopped. He just seemed to be stabbing the throttle and turning sharply at random. There was also an AI stuck in his pit box doing a burnout. I noticed him in my first pit stop, and in my second stop he was still there, and had popped his tyres, but was still doing a burnout, sparks flying everywhere lol.

The camber setting also is as broken as it was in Gran Turismo 6. Adding any camber at all just reduces tyre grip. Formula A standard camber setting was on average 8 tenths per lap slower than no camber for me. The standard camber setting was also overheating the inside edge of the tyre, and 0 camber kept temps perfectly even accross the tread width, no matter how hard I drove through the corners. All of this led to a very noticable increase in grip with 0 camber, a massive increase in traction and braking ability, and also a significant reduction in tyre wear.

I can understand how Gran Turismo can get camber so wrong, but how the hell has this game done the same? With such complex physics you'd think these things would work.

Anyway, back to the race. The AI was ridiculously aggressive, as they always are in open wheelers. They ignore blue flags, and if you lap them, they'll full on divebomb you to try and unlap themselves. I was about 3 seconds a lap faster than the cars I was lapping, and yet they wouldn't just yield. If I passed one, he'd go as far as not braking into the next turn, driving clear over the grass at apex, and slamming into my car, just to try and get back past me. Ridiculous!

It all came to an end 28 laps into the race when the game froze, spun my wheel hard to the left, and then crashed back to the PS4 home screen.

The bugs aren't even the worst part of the game, the AI is. I can see it's potential to be seriously great too, they just need to obey track limits and blue flags, and they desperately need to be less aggressive. They seem to have no problem turning in on a player, or divebombing into the side of a player, where they really should try to avoid accidents and drive cleanly.

Even codemasters has managed to do AI that will pass and race hard, but don't slam into the player or ignore the rules, and that's bloody codemasters, they used to be king of the buggy racing game before SMS brought Pcars out.

madmax2069
24-09-2015, 23:56
It's not working

It works if you dont apply any practice/qualifying/warmup from what I seen, it doesnt work if you apply any of the 3 to a race and only works if you go right into a race.

And its bugged on all platforms not just PS4.

Charger
25-09-2015, 00:46
You have no idea what's happening in console Pcars do you? The pit setups have a major default bug that's yet to be fixed since release. You can't tell when you will get the default strategy applied, or when your saved setups will be applied. You can't even trust the pit lane editor to hold the settings you just set with out the default over riding and being applied. It's a crap shoot in the pits. That's why most of the leagues don't use them. Or they come into the ps4 section asking for a fix all the time.
It's also why SMS have posted an external link for a work around, (sort of) for broken pits, but it's so confusing, it really only points out how broken setups are.
It honestly says in the guide to use step 1 most reliably, but it doesn't work because choice two overrides it and good luck. Etc. that's the guide contradicting itself. Because defaults can't be over ridden properly.

Also career is bugged. Standard SMS response is to come in and have someone say they could not replicate the bug in quick race weekend.
Just check YouTube for "pcars bugs" etc
You'll see what I'm talking about.
Or enjoy your PC version. I don't care. I just want a better console version without frustration.

Here's the link to guide. Does it make sense to have three options? That all say maybe it will work?

http://simhqmotorsports.com/setups-pit-strategy-for-project-cars/

Here's a thread link where people are discussing current pit stop bugs.

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?38996-Pitstop-Bug

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?39501-KNOWN-ISSUE-After-patch-4-0-grid-is-always-randomised

When you guys got working default setup lobbies. We didn't. We got that new bug above.
Forgive me for feeling like the red headed step child, but consoles are not being supported the same.

How about I don't care about your console bugs as you said, comes across as a bit arrogant doesn't it?

If that is the case then Ok you have a point I was going more for the graphical side and play wise, it drives well and looks good, can you not work around the glitches for now as PC does have some but we know the limitations.

Oh and the default set ups don't work on PC, you can still tune your car, but we put them back on and worked around it until it's fixed.

Also the pits are a mess but again work around it for now, you think PC is perfect it isn't, but as a core racing game it's pretty damn good, it will get polished, patience is the key, and if you are pissed about console patches being delayed vs PC ones then blame MS and Sony not the game developers and PC players.

PC 'Nerds' as you put it are capable of fixing games for developers, some of them even get hired for a job!

If it wasn't for the 'Nerds' you wouldn't be sitting in front of your TV playing the game would you?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Gravit8
25-09-2015, 01:53
How about I don't care about your console bugs as you said, comes across as a bit arrogant doesn't it? If that is the case then Ok you have a point I was going more for the graphical side and play wise, it drives well and looks good, can you not work around the glitches for now as PC does have some but we know the limitations.

Oh and the default set ups don't work on PC, you can still tune your car, but we put them back on and worked around it until it's fixed.

Also the pits are a mess but again work around it for now, you think PC is perfect it isn't, but as a core racing game it's pretty damn good, it will get polished, patience is the key, and if you are pissed about console patches being delayed vs PC ones then blame MS and Sony not the game developers and PC players.

PC 'Nerds' as you put it are capable of fixing games for developers, some of them even get hired for a job!

If it wasn't for the 'Nerds' you wouldn't be sitting in front of your TV playing the game would you?

Don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Nerds not a big deal. I get my nerd on plenty.
I just like to toss it at the elitist that come around to always say. " hymn, my PC copy is fine"
Anyone spending time playing or watching the ps4 version knows it's as much busted as it is complete.
50/50 shot what your trying to do will work if you try everything. And don't "work around" the broken parts.
And online numbers are showing how little patience people have for it. And it's limited functionality.

My gripe is that you get the best version with most attention and polish. Despite your market carrying about 3-4% in sales revenue.
You guys will get triple screen support before we get working telemetry in replay or second screen. Seems like consolers are funding a PC prioritized game. And that doesn't seem fair to us as consumers.
They can do what they want, but gran turismo and Forza, (polyphony and turn10) are doing pretty well financially.
People will see with AC sales that we were unly jumping at the hype and only racer on offer. We won't be burned again.

Charger
25-09-2015, 02:04
Nerds not a big deal. I get my nerd on plenty.
I just like to toss it at the elitist that come around to always say. " hymn, my PC copy is fine"
Anyone spending time playing or watching the ps4 version knows it's as much busted as it is complete.
50/50 shot what your trying to do will work if you try everything. And don't "work around" the broken parts.
And online numbers are showing how little patience people have for it. And it's limited functionality.

My gripe is that you get the best version with most attention and polish. Despite your market carrying about 3-4% in sales revenue.
You guys will get triple screen support before we get working telemetry in replay or second screen. Seems like consolers are funding a PC prioritized game. And that doesn't seem fair to us as consumers.
They can do what they want, but gran turismo and Forza, (polyphony and turn10) are doing pretty well financially.
People will see with AC sales that we were unly jumping at the hype and only racer on offer. We won't be burned again.

I am not one of the crew that says 'It's fine' , I work at the settings and it isn't an overnight thing, I would say after 2 months I am finally getting there, I am not an instant junkie and if it isn't right it's the games fault.

PC will shape the game for you, do you prefer an Abacus or a Calculator?

Jussi Viljami Karjalainen
25-09-2015, 02:20
PC will shape the game for you, do you prefer an Abacus or a Calculator?Half-joking: Depends on what it's for, once you learn it there are many calculations (even pretty advanced ones) you can do super fast on an abacus, much faster than with a normal calculator. Of course a calculator is more versatile, especially if it's a function calculator, or a graphical one. =)

Charger
25-09-2015, 02:22
Half-joking: Depends on what it's for, once you learn it there are many calculations (even pretty advanced ones) you can do super fast on an abacus, much faster than with a normal calculator. Of course a calculator is more versatile, especially if it's a function calculator, or a graphical one. =)

you had to get technical didn't ya lol.

Charger
25-09-2015, 02:23
The Analogy stands it's ground!