PDA

View Full Version : Enhanced mirror request - increase shadow draw distance

flymar
25-09-2015, 06:36
While using Enhanced mirror and shadows set on High I see the distance of shadows (buildings, trees) draw in the mirror is not long enough. I drove Le Mans in the evening and I got the impression I'm chased by wall of light:)

Felipe Becker
25-09-2015, 07:15
Edit: double post.. Please delete..

Felipe Becker
25-09-2015, 07:17
+1.. Very annoying, happens on virtual mirror as well .. Car distance view could be increase as swell despite I don't know whether or not this can be an issue on the performance side..

flymar
25-09-2015, 07:22
+1.. Very annoying, happens on virtual mirror as well .. Car distance view could be increase as swell despite I don't know whether or not this can be an issue on the performance side.. Interesting. I've never seen disappearing cars in mirrors. But the shadow thing is quite obvious. And yes - it will impact the performance. But it's an option, you can always go back to normal mirror.

resmania
25-09-2015, 07:45
Increased distance, longer smoke through the mirror, brighter/bigger headlights through the mirrosr.

flymar
01-10-2015, 12:53
Increased distance, longer smoke through the mirror, brighter/bigger headlights through the mirrosr.
After yesterday driving I don't think there is smoke/particles limit in the enhanced mirror right now. They are staying in the view pretty much all the time