PDA

View Full Version : Audio problem!

darkfenor
26-09-2015, 15:57
Good evening everyone.
Lately, the patch 4.0, I noticed that sometimes playing Project Cars on PS4 audio "skips" or there are lag with no sound for a few milliseconds.
It happens systematically, both in practice and in the race, and in each round.
For the rest of the game continues normally.
It happened to any of you that?
I would like to understand what it depends on, play with my PS4 connected to the TV via HDMI, one SMART TV SAMSUNG's latest generation, then exploit the TV speaker.
With other games not happening to me!
I noticed recently and is quite annoying as what.
I'm sure there is no interference of any kind and other equipment.
It may depend on what you think?
It 'a known bug in the game?
Thank you.

rocafella1978
26-09-2015, 16:04
have the same and postwd it a while ago, with patch 4.0. only pCARS no other game, tested on Samsung 40", LG 32" and Sony 75", all same with sound and tested witg two consoles HMDI connected with disc and download version of pCARS.

darkfenor
27-09-2015, 10:16
have the same and postwd it a while ago, with patch 4.0. only pCARS no other game, tested on Samsung 40", LG 32" and Sony 75", all same with sound and tested witg two consoles HMDI connected with disc and download version of pCARS.

Good morning.
Could you be clearer, please?
Now the problem you have it forever?
Anyway I'll explain my situation ...
I have two consoles, PS4 and XBO, both connected by HDMI cable to a "small audio amplifier" of a system of headphones Sony Bluetooth 7.1, in turn part of the HDMI cable from the amplifier that goes behind a TV Samsung's latest.
When not using the headphones, and the amplifier is switched off, depending on the desired output, I can use the sound of the PS4 or Xbox ONE through the TV speakers.
The problem occurs whether using headphones with the sound of the TV, only with Project Cars and PS4 clearly.
Frankly I did ALL the evidence in the case, stressing the amplifier, which also has some very advanced options to synchronize the audio, I even disconnected the PS4 and connected directly to the TV with the HDMI cable and the problem persists, always ONLY with Project Cars but with many other games nothing.
I also changed ... HDMI cable, you can never know, but nothing.
This morning I did another test and I noticed something interesting, I already suspected.
I played directly to Project Cars ... console off and without having previously used to play there with other securities ...
Well, the problem has not occurred and NEVER for the duration of the game session (about 30 minutes)!
I begin to think seriously that it comes from the fact that if the PS4 is under stress ... so hot, the game which in itself will be very "odious", sends her into a tailspin and here appear these "lag" in 'audio.
It seems a complex theory but it seems to me the most credible when after numerous tests that I performed.
I find no other explanation.
I'll try to turn the issue to the developer, let's see if he answers ...
What do you think?

Robhd
27-09-2015, 10:20
These are related to well known audio issues.. Which it seems they are struggling to fix?

Fanapryde
27-09-2015, 10:45
The only audio issues I ever had, was when I switched to PS4 (coming from PS3).
When using my Sony Pulse headset (wireless dongle in a external powered USB hub), sound was also switching on and off sometimes. On PS3/GT6 I had no problem.
The USB hub was placed right next the PS4 (the same place as with PS3) and I discovered that there was interference between the dongle and the PS4. When I moved the hub some 50cm away from PS4, the issue was gone. Never had it since then.