PDA

View Full Version : question to devs - quick race

deadly
28-09-2015, 12:43
if you choose to do a quick race (just race, without other sessions like training or qualifying), the game sends you directly to the starting grid. it is the same with single player and mp. this way, you do not have the chance to alter your setup before the race or choose your pit stop strategy. any chance to bring that option to the game? in career mode, when i leave the session after qualifying and come back later, i am in the pits and can choose my settings again.:rolleyes:

Raven403
28-09-2015, 12:44
if you choose to do a quick race (just race, without other sessions like training or qualifying), the game sends you directly to the starting grid. it is the same with single player and mp. this way, you do not have the chance to alter your setup before the race or choose your pit stop strategy. any chance to bring that option to the game? in career mode, when i leave the session after qualifying and come back later, i am in the pits and can choose my settings again.:rolleyes:

Why don't u have a 5 minute warmup.......

deadly
28-09-2015, 12:51
i am just missing that feature, because sometimes i join a mp - race and can not adjust my setup before race. in sp i do that warmup workaround.